Search Home : Recreation : Food : Confectionery : Chocolate
- 100-year-old Chocolate Bar Sold: Christie's auction of a chocolate bar belonging to pioneering Antarctica explorers.
- A Sweet Obsession: Links to manufacturers of ice cream, beverages and confections, and a few recipes.
- All About Chocolate: Information about growing, eating, and making chocolate, its history, and educators' resources. Provided in conjunction with an exhibit at the Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- All Things Chocolate: Offers recipes, trivia, cooking tips, and links to related websites.
- CNN.com - Chocolate Sweetens Swiss stamps: Swiss mailboxes will be smelling sweeter next week with the advent of chocolate-scented postage stamps for letters and packages.
- Cadbury Caramilk Secret: Explains how they get the Caramel in the Caramilk bar.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk: Archive of Cadbury Dairy Milk related cartoons, arcade game, competition, free wallpaper and screensaver. No longer updated
- Cadbury World: Contains information about a museum in the UK. Product information, recipes, directions, tour booking information, online game, school projects, and frequently asked questions.
- Chocoholics Unite: A webring for chocoholics.
- Chocolate: Article on chocolate as a psychoactive food, references, and links to supporting and additional information.
- Chocolate Corner: Includes fun facts, history, health and scientific benefits, and a few recipes for hot chocolate and cookies.
- Chocolate Craze: A Yahoo club and discussion group.
- Chocolate Paradyce: Covers the history, making, usage, and different types of chocolate, along with recipes.
- Chocolate is the One True Passion: Offers a comprehensive FAQ about chocolate.
- Chocolate's frothy past - BBC News: Tests on Mayan pots show our love affair with chocolate began far earlier than previously thought. Story about early use of chocolate by Christine McGourty.
- Chocolate.com: Provides an index of chocolate manufactures, daily recipes, chocolate links, gift links, and online sales.
- Chocolateinfo: Information provided by the chocolate industry. Covers health and science related to chocolate.
- Chocophile: Contains reviews and lists of manufacturers of fine chocolates and personal accounts of experiences with chocolate.
- Cloister's Chocolate Review: Offering reviews of different chocolates and a brief overview of chocolate history and production
- Complete Chocolate: FAQs, recipes, and a link directory with links to schools, shops, and suppliers.
- Dale's Gourmet Chocolate Tasting: A connoisseur's tasting guide to dark chocolate bars.
- Hershey Foods Corporation: Makers of chocolate and candy products. Factory visitor information, games for kids, and information on products.
- Hershey's Bites: Hershey's Bites product information and fun items. Free screensaver, downloads, recipes, frequently asked questions, and links for other Hershey products.
- Hershey's Syrup: Hershey's Syrup offering: easy dessert recipes, online games, kid's printable activities, and free printable party invitations!
- Johnny's Chocolates and Pralines Survival Guide: Guide to selecting, buying, and enjoying gourmet chocolates and pralines.
- Love, Sex and Chocolate: Article giving an in-depth look at chocolate: the science, history, romance, and its place in the arts.
- M&Ms: The official homepage for M&Ms. Recipes, e-cards and games.
- Martin's Smartie Museum: Information about Nestles Smarties, pictures of packaging and the candy from different countries, links offering Smarties collectibles, and a list of collectors.
- Name That Candy Bar: Identify the candy bar by looking at the cross section.
- The Chocolate Bar Review: Details, pictures, and member ratings of UK chocolate bars. Members can vote on their favorite bar and chat in the chocolate forum.
- The Chocolate Lover's Page: Listings by state or country of web sites offering chocolate, recipes, retailers, fundraising sources, books about chocolate, and reference sources.
- The Sweet Science of Chocolate: Examines the history of chocolate, the chocolate-making process, research into possible health effects, and a Realvideo tour of the Scharffen Berger factory.
- Toblerone: Information and history of Swiss chocolate Toblerone products, manufacture and product range, and corporate international offices contact information.
- Virtual Chocolate: E-Postcards and virtual candy, product and service locator, Chocoholic Club, quotes, short stories and desktop wallpapers.