Search Home : Recreation : Food : Dining Guides
- Appetite Network: Worldwide dining and drinking guide categorized by region. Includes a district guide, historical background and restaurant selections for each city.
- ChefMoz Dining Guide: A restaurant directory run by volunteer editors; part of the Open Directory Project. Solicits public submissions of restaurant entries and reviews.
- Chinese Cuisine - Restaurants: About.com's links to Chinese food dining guides around the world.
- DinnerBroker: Online restaurant reservation service for cities in the United States and UK. Offers off-peak discounts, plus prime-time reservations to often fully-booked restaurants for a small service fee.
- Don't Cook Tonite!: Offers restaurant reviews from diners around the United States and Europe. Includes reader's choice recommendations.
- Eat Jamaican: A guide to Jamaican restaurants and eateries around the world that includes location, menus, hours of operation and reviews.
- FarsiEats: Worldwide directory of Persian-Iranian restaurants.
- FoodTourist.com: Searchable database of restaurants in Europe, Australia, the USA and southeast Asia.
- Gayot: Searchable restaurant and hotel database for U.S. cities, London, U.K., and Paris, France. Includes ratings, reviews, and top ten lists. Requires registration to access listing details.
- IndianDinner.com: Searchable database of thousands of Indian Restaurants from countries around the world. Includes information on Indian cuisine, spices, and festivals.
- Kosher-Dine: A world wide Kosher restaurant guide.
- Mamster's Grub Shack: Dedicated to exploring great food through a collection of essays and restaurant reviews. Includes recipes and links.
- PubClub.com: Nightlife guide to pubs and clubs in a selection of cities around the world. Includes message boards, entertainment and sightseeing guides.
- Pukka Tukka Guide: Online food guide offering categorized message forums on foods and eating out. Users may also read or post a review, comment or score for restaurants worldwide.
- Restaurant Row: Search over 100,000 restaurants in 31 countries. Menus, reviews, photographs, maps, and driving directions.
- Restaurant Spy: Offers independent restaurant reviews written by diners for diners. Includes database search, and user submission report form.
- Restaurants Locator: Country-based alphabetical catalogue of restaurants worldwide. Searchable by location or features. Includes function to add a restaurant.
- Restaurants.com: International restaurant and bar guide searchable by location, cuisine, and special features. Includes user submitted reviews and ratings.
- Restuarants.Net: Search for restaurants around the world. Major metropolitan areas only.
- Richard Gillmann's Vegetarian Restaurant Guide: Personal reviews of vegetarian restaurants in selected cities around the world.
- Shamash's Kosher Restaurant Database: Restaurant listings give price range, location, contact information and types of cuisine.
- Swine and Dine: Features candid reviews of restaurants in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Vancouver, and Paris along with a message board.
- Table for One: Solo diner's restaurant guide featuring articles, solo dining strategies, restaurant tips, news, message boards, and links.
- The International Restaurant Guide: Directory of restaurants organized by city. Includes visitor ratings and search function. Currently covers Indonesia, Australia, and selected European countries.
- The Sushi World Guide: Guide to Japanese restaurants outside Japan. Includes a glossary of sushi terms, and links to other sushi sites.
- VegDining.com: Guide to vegetarian restaurants around the world.
- VegEats!: World vegetarian and vegan restaurants directory.
- World-Wide Sushi Restaurant Reference: Guide to sushi restaurants worldwide including internet user feedback and comments. Also offers a glossary, guide to sushi bar etiquette, and list of sushi clubs.
- Zagat Survey: Worldwide restaurant guide featuring search function, top rankings, user reviews and ratings. Requires paid subscription to access full listings.
- eat2eat: Asia Pacific interactive online restaurant reservations for participating restaurants in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Sydney, and Tokyo. Offers free membership, ratings, and frequent dining discounts.
This category in other languages: