Search Home : Recreation : Food : Drink : Wine
- Allexperts Wine Q&A: Volunteer experts answer questions about wine.
- Ask the Wine Master: Offers knowledge and advice about winemaking and viticulture, along with tips on tasting, pouring, and serving wine. Submit your own wine questions.
- B&C Wineeducation.com: Basic and advanced information, along with reviews, from a wine consultant.
- Baron Phillippe de Rothschild S.A.: Owns properties in France, Chile, and the United States. Contains detailed information about the many brands and the company, as well as online sales. [Flash required]
- Beringer Blass Wine Estates: Owns wineries in the United States, Australia, Italy, and Chile. Features wine clubs, winery profiles, and investor relations.
- Boisset: Family-owned producer with locations in France, the United States, and Canada. Includes property list, a company overview, staff profiles, and winemaking information. [Flash required]
- BottleCount: Free online cellar organization service that stores tasting notes, scores, and location. Includes instructions, a discussion board, and a database.
- Canandaigua Wine: Owns vineyards and wineries in the United States, Australia, and Chile, producing several popular brands. Includes company information, recipes, and wine basics.
- Cellarnotes.net: Reference with information about grape varieties, wine types, production regions, storing, serving, and terminology.
- Chalone Wine Group: Parent company for seven wineries in California, Washington State, and France. [Flash required]
- Clicquot, Inc.: Multinational producer offers information about their brands, including Veuve Cliquot, Krug, Chateau D'Yquem, Cheval Blanc, Bouchard Pere et Fils, Castello di Monsanto, and Cloudy Bay.
- DamnGoodWine.com: Features reviews of wines and winery visits, articles, basic information for beginners, an "ask the experts" section, and event listings.
- Domaines Barons de Rothschild: History, vineyard and vintage information about the first growth Bordeaux, Château Lafite Rothschild, and other family properties in France, Spain, Portugal, and the United States.
- E. & J. Gallo Winery: One of the world's largest producers, with wineries in the United States, Italy, and Australia. Includes information about product lines, awards, and the company.
- Enemyvessel.com: Offers the Wine Therapy discussion forums for general topics and organizing tastings.
- Epicurious Wine Dictionary: Comprehensive, easy-to-use dictionary of wine terms.
- Harrington's West Coast Wine Net: Provides informational updates on wineries and other industry matters. Also offers wine tasting notes, food matching suggestions, wine discussion and chat.
- ISWN: International Standard Wine Number offers a searchable database of wines identified by a unique code. Includes information about the wines, producers, and production regions.
- Interactive FAQ for alt.food.wine: Articles explaining the Usenet newsgroup's most frequent topics.
- Into Wine: An exploration of the world of wine including wine and the Bible, storing wine, events calendar and wine toasts.
- Latinlinks: Columella and Ancient Roman Wines: Articles from a Ph.D. thesis focusing on Roman vinous history.
- Lisa Shea's WineIntro: Features reviews, a glossary, tasting instructions, descriptions of wine types, discussion forums, and food and wine pairing information.
- Novus Vinum: Covers a range of topics, including tasting notes, feature articles, a glossary, food pairing tips, events, and links. From Gayot.com.
- Sutter Home Wine Guide: Tips about buying, storing and serving wine, choosing glassware, and pairing food with wine.
- The Internet Guide to Wine and Wine FAQ.: Frequently Asked Questions along with personal observations on the subject.
- The Wine Room: Provides information about the world's wine. You can also sign up for a monthly newsletter.
- TheWineGuru.com: Offers reviews, articles, chat room, and wine education.
- VINOmania: Curiosities, suggestions and games about wine. A special section about wines of Italy. Updated monthly.
- Vino.com: Features winery and retailer databases, recipes with wine-pairing suggestions, news, articles, and a weekly audio program. Also sells wine-related gifts.
- Vinopolis: A visitor attraction and events venue dedicated to the whole world of wine. Located in London, UK.
- W3Commerce: Tasting Wine: Covers diverse topics including tasting, food pairing, production regions, and vocabulary.
- Warpa!: Free online management of cellar contents, tasting notes, ratings, and labels in a personal account. Also contains a discussion forum.
- Wine Alley: A free service site with ads, notices of wine related events, and wine making forums.
- Wine News - Topix.net: News about wine collected from diverse sources on the web.
- Wine Regions of the World: Information on wine regions and cultivation. One of a series of interlinked sites, sponsored by distributor and marketer Hatch Mansfield, about the history, science, and culture of wine.
- Wine Television: Information about the international television series. Includes episode summaries, news, articles, event listings, recipes, and an ask the expert section.
- Wine on the Web: Frequently updated interviews, news, and reviews for a wide range of budgets. Also contains audio features [ASF format].
- Wineanswers.com: Offers information through FAQs, columns, quizzes, a glossary, and e-mailing the experts directly. Managed by the Wine Market Council, a non-profit US trade organization.
- Wines.com: A large and rich guide to wine on the internet with columnists like Jerry D. Mead. Message boards and recommendations, lots of links.
- YumYuk.com: Provides information about how to choose wines, reviews by editors and users, and the ability to search for wines by flavor preferences.
- yumseng.com: Informal, informational coverage of the wine scene in Singapore.
This category in other languages: