Search Home : Recreation : Food : Meat
- American Veal Association: Promoting the American veal industry. Encouraging communications and distributing information pertinent to the veal industry.
- Bacon Spectator: Offers recipes and reviews.
- Beef.org: Information on cooking, nutrition and the beef industry in general
- British Poussin Information Service: Details about the breeding and production of poussin (spring chicken). Recipes, news and wholesaler information.
- Cooking Meat Safely: Factsheet from Clemson University gives safe cooking temperatures for beef, veal, lamb, pork, ham and poultry. Safety tips for preparation, thawing, and reheating.
- FSIS: Food Safety and Inspection Service. Information from the United States Department of Agriculture on safe food handling and preparation procedures.
- Focus on Ham: USDA Food safety page on Ham. Contains information on types of ham as well as various cooking and safety concerns.
- Ganda Ham: Ganda hams are made using a traditional Belgian process. Ganda is the old Celtic name for the city of Ghent.
- Guide to Spam-like Products: Reviews different brands of luncheon meat and offers pictures of all six sides of the cans as well as their contents.
- International Barbeque Cookers Association: An association that seeks to develop competitive barbeque cooking internationally. Includes information about events and contact details.
- National Beef Cook-Off: Features online entry form, winning recipes, rules, food links, and news.
- Nebraska Corn-Fed Beef: Nebraska corn-fed beef program information and consumer information.
- Pork Scratchings Reviews: Offers histories as well as reviews of different brands of pork scratchings.
- Queensland Anglo Nubian Breeders: The QANB is a `group` of meat goat breeders striving to promote the sale and consumption of goat meat.
- Rate the Bacon: Offers reviews of different restaurants, butchers, and retailers associated with bacon.
- Red Meat Club: The unique place where restaurateurs and foodservice professionals provide recommendations for steaks, wine, beer, caviar, chocolates, coffee, and cigars.
- Smokin' Jim's Outdoor Cooking: Articles about barbecuing and a message board.
- Spam: From Hormel Foods Corporation. Includes history, fan club, and facts.
- Spam: Includes recipes, general information, news, a fan club, and merchandise.
- The Straight Dope: What's Really in Spam?: The inimitable Cecil Adams explores the mysteries of what is arguably Austin's most famous export. Along with some haiku and Monty Python.
- White Pekin Duckling: The complete source for inspiration about White Pekin duckling, including preparation methods and recipes, nutrition information, where to purchase duckling, and tips from Chef Rocco DiSpirito.
This category in other languages: