Search Home : Recreation : Food : Spicy
- Capsicum frutescens: Good information including the origin and uses, both as a food and a naturopathic remedy, of this plant.
- Chile Balcony: Offers chile growing photos from a balcony in Stockholm.
- Chile Knights: Archive of columns by Sunny Conley from the Las Cruces Sun-News in New Mexico. Includes recipes, folklore, trivia, stories, and news about chiles and those who consume them.
- Chile Pepper Sauces: Informational site about hot and mild peppers, sauces, and salsas. Includes recipes, growing and canning information, and reviews of a variety of hot sauces.
- Chiles in Stockholm: Information on growing chilis in Sweden.
- Chiliheads of Arizona: Tucson, Arizona based organization promoting competition chili cookoffs for charities. Offers calendar of events.
- Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages: Reference information about more than 100 herbs and spices, plus their usage in ethnic cuisines.
- Habanero Homepage: Information about habanero peppers and other chile peppers. Includes a heat scale based on scoville units, recipes and history.
- Hotchili Portal: The hot chili sauce and epicurean web portal. Your online guide to hot chili products, food, wine, and recipes online.
- International Chili Society: Information on different chili recipes and cookoffs around the world.
- International Society of Hot Sauce Aficionados: Includes list of commercial hot sauces, mailing list, several sauce recipes, and online newsletter.
- Johnny Ciao The Spiceman: Recipes, cooking lessons and music all combined with a enormous inventory of spices and herbs from all over the world. Each item has a helpful description as well.
- Mark's Hot Links: Dedication to all foods hot and spicy. A good collection of links, recipes and other tidbits related to spice.
- Pepperville: Hot pepper directory and `resource` with links to spice and sauce companies.
- The Chile Pepper Institute: New Mexico State University site with information on varieties on chili, chili pungency, and links to sauce companies.
- The Curry Club: Curry fans' dining club for lovers of Indian and other Asian spicy food established 1962; the original non-commercial meeting place for authentic curries.
- The Ring of Fire: Webring including sales of a wide selection of chile seeds, hot foods and related products, recipes, and pepper history.
- The Spice Barn: An online `resource` for quality spices, herbs, and blends.
- UK Chile Head: Everything about chile peppers. An extensive database of pepper types with descriptions and images. Cooking, canning and preserving, and cultivation information, with recipes. Huge database of chili (the meat dish) recipes.
- curryguidenet: Directory of Indian restaurants and takeaways plus a description of curries and the spices used in them.
- rocoto.com: Information on collecting, growing, eating, and preserving South American chile peppers.
This category in other languages: