Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Advice
- Advice Lord: Offers advice with straight-forward answers and humor.
- Advice7: Free advice from romance to jobs. Free greeting cards, and links.
- Analysts Anonymous: Free analysis on subjects of your choice. Includes forum and message boards.
- Ask Aunt Aggie: Old lady gives offensive advice on relationships, medicine, psychology and knitting.
- Ask Dodgy Mike: An un-trained, un-qualified idiot who will be of no help whatsoever.
- Ask Dog: Love and relationship advice column with a humorous twist.
- Ask Dr. Eldritch: Uncommon advice for those who find themselves in extraordinary circumstances.
- Ask Jeez: The Son of God operates this advice driven search engine.
- Ask Ken!: Offers advice on any subject to anyone for free.
- Ask Mr. Universe: Answers to questions of cosmic importance.
- Ask Peeves: Get personal advice from a very angry person.
- Ask Sister Rossetta: Nuns, clergy, and regular sinners like you ask questions of the lavender nun.
- Ask Skippy: Hundreds of dumb questions and answers.
- Ask Spacefem: Questions about women, relationships, and the random weirdness of our world.
- Ask Taco: Advice from Taco on relationships, sex, or just about anything under the sun.
- Ask The Mighty Thor: Advice column featuring hopeless questions and ruthless responses.
- Ask Uncle Ralph: Humorous advice for trailer trash.
- Ask the Big Brain: Funny answers to questions submitted to "The Big Brain".
- AskWimble.com: Ask any question for a humorous and sometimes correct answer.
- Dear Aunt Nettie: America's oldest Internet guru tells it like it is.
- Dear Reid: Utterly useless advice from a completely unqualified guy.
- Don't Throw a Brick Straight Up: Advice and tips to help the stupid cope with life.
- Duct Tape Guys: Jim and Tim explore implausible uses of the sticky gray stuff in books and appearances on stage and television. Drop-down list with dozens of use categories.
- Endless Agony: Advice on life, love, travel and other topics.
- EtiquetteGrrls.com: Includes advice column, letters, information about their book, profile, rhetorical questions and links.
- Fire Kills: Featuring somewhat tongue-in-cheek safety advice.
- Forum 2010: Artificial intelligence matrix answers questions posed by the public.
- Fun Advice: Forum offering humorous advice on life and relationships. Free membership.
- Generic Answer: Random answers to troubling questions.
- Gorm the Wired Viking: Choose your topic and be rewarded with an "ancient" Viking proverb, or help to create new proverbs in Gorm's Olde Proverb Factory.
- Grumpy Llama: Guidance from an unhappy member of the Camelidae family.
- Guru Jeff's Page of Truth: An illustrated guide to ass-kissing, take on online quiz to see if you are enlightened, or discover the truth about men.
- Hot Potato: Advice on relationships and moral dilemmas.
- How To Become a Successful Super Villain: A step-by-step guide to world domination.
- I'm Right You're Wrong: Resolve issues with lovers, friends or family by taking them to court, or join a jury and pry into the affairs of others. Most features require registration.
- Just for the Halibut: Humorous quotes and strange advice for everyday life.
- Married to Mommy: The "Professors of Matrimony" explore the marital metamorphosis of women into their mothers.
- Mean Mug: Guidance on how to be mean, rude, obnoxious and selfish.
- Miss Abigail's Time Warp Advice: Old advice for contemporary dilemmas, covering the age-old topics of dating, love, living together, puberty, marriage, sex, etiquette, housekeeping, and even home repairs.
- Mr. Joel's Hollywood Beauty Tips: Mr. Joel of Hollywood offers humorous Hollywood gossip, beauty tips, and sexual advice to women.
- My Magic Baby: Seek answers to difficult questions from a baby in a hat.
- Nanna Online: Warm, fuzzy advice and computer tips.
- Pickled Pauline's Problems Page: Warped advice from an inebriated agony aunt.
- RevengeLady.com: Humorous relationship advice, consumer information, and celebrity revenge.
- Shitty Advice: Badly thought out advice. Read an archive of visitor's problems and see the suggested poor solutions.
- Shut Up and Date: Relationship advice for men from a charismatic romance professional.
- Stupid Question: Sometimes serious, and sometimes humorous answers to seemingly trivial questions covering all mannger of topics.
- Stupid Questions: Pose humorous, stupid, technical or profound questions for discussion.
- Stupid Questions Answered: Submit your dumb question here. No question too dumb. Lots of dumb answers, too.
- Swami Baktanimbin: Chat with the Swami Baktanimbin. Let the Swami relieve you of the heavy burden of your wallet.
- The Ask Crystal Show: Spoof interactive advice show.
- The Bastards Handbook: Guidance on how to be unpleasant.
- The Bitter Single Guy's Relationship Advice Site: Real advice with a fun twist from a guy who's been dumped too many times.
- The Conversatron: Interact with pop culture, fictional characters, and weird stuff.
- The Macking Manual: A guide for the young macks out there, the players, and the veterans.
- The Moral Minority: Irrelevant answers to your most important questions.
- The Naked Dancing Llama: A tangoing, frolicking, peanut spitting llama who is here to help you with your problems.
- The Truth: The truth about life's big mysteries and senseless little annoyances.
- True Meaning of Life: Advice from videogame and pop culture icons.
- Wise Babe Advice: Social commentary and humorous advice that focuses on fashion. Submit your social questions.