Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Bizarre
- 2Atoms: Original and classic weird comedy, featuring political comment, the worst of the web, spoof interviews and comment on sports, current events and celebrities.
- 5thbase.com: Offbeat comment on news and celebrities, parodies and links to selected funny sites.
- Adventures of Buddy Christ: Galleries of photos featuring a plastic Jesus that has gone where none have gone before. Includes a forum.
- Am I Wasted?: Rate how wasted various people look. Visitors can submit their own photographs.
- Arm of Elvis: Help find Elvis' arm. Post messages and pictures, send ransom demands, or play games.
- Art and Entropy: Dark humor and other disturbing content, including articles, serial killers and bizarre illustrations.
- AskTheBrain: Computer generated encyclopaedia, giving randomly collected definitions to words and concepts.
- Badical Extreme: The name says it all.
- Beer Can Bob: Soliciting stupid photos of Bob on a global scale.
- Belching Bob: Amusing ways to let off a gaseous stomach.
- Belly Dancing Fun And Frolic: Jokes, cartoons and animations, silly poems and songs, and other mayhem related to belly dancing.
- Biffie: Interactive entertainment; odd articles, short stories, poetry, amazing facts and commentary.
- Big Gay Bear: Bizarre, offcolor humor and links, spoof articles and a forum.
- Bill is Barney: The truth about Bill Gates and Barney the Dinosaur.
- Bizarre Abyss: Features an 'evil name' generator, virtual drug dealer, message boards, bizarre news and photos.
- Bizarre Occurrences and Weirdology Network: InnerArt cyberzine presents Harry Farkas' columns Bizarre Occurrences and Weirdology Network.
- BizarreNews.com: Weird and unusual news from around the world.
- Blue Shite: Humour, ramblings and funny links. Lots of toy destruction.
- Bog Goblin: Ask questions, piss on people you hate, and find out about things you'd never consider.
- Bootroad.com: Attempting to prove that being sick can be fun.
- Bream: Random humor, bizarre stories, links and squid.
- Caged Elf: Original cartoons, daily weird news, and other assorted oddities.
- Catalogue Of Ridiculous Records: A list of ridiculous world records.
- Catch This, Professor!: A mix of cartoons, stories and offbeat humor, plus a real estate agent for the recently deceased.
- Center for Shopping Cart Abuse Prevention: One-stop shopping for all information regarding the pervasiveness and pervertedness of shopping cart abuse.
- Cheesy Wotsits: Observational comedy, interviews, bizarre movies, strange photographs, quizzes and experiments.
- ChickenMcNugget: Highlights weird news, strange events and odd sites.
- Classics of Redneck American Literature: Helping the rest of us understand Redneck "culture" through a study of the beloved literature of rednecks.
- Clown Hunter: Poking fun at clowns, and giving guidance on how their kind can be stopped humanely..
- Clownz.com: The original site for those who have an aversion to the grease-painted ones.
- Coke or Cleaner?: Challenges visitors to tell the difference between narcotics and household chemicals.
- Combovers.co.uk: A tribute to the most fantastic hairstyle of all time!
- Compfused.com: Assorted strange links, humorous comment and videos.
- Cracked Egg Donor Page.: A series of bizarre answering machine messages and emails from mother to son.
- Crackpots On The Internet: Insolitology, the facetious study of oddity and weird sites on the web, from Alex Chiu to Scientology.
- Dave's Daily: Strange, funny, and bizarre news stories and pictures.
- Dead People.Com: A stupid religion for those who insist on being led.
- Demonical.com: Visitors can trade souls online.
- Derds: Music, offroading, trucks, mullets, duct tape, winches, and anything else Derd.
- Disaster Magnet Central: Humorous and morbid tales from the lives of disaster magnets.
- Dogbomb: 50% canine - 50% explosive - 100% bizarre.
- Duct Tape Guys: Humor and satire from wrapped and warped characters.
- Dumb Links: A diary of links to strange or bizarre sites. Visitors can submit their own suggestions.
- Earl Vickers Museum of Conceptual Art: Featuring projects such as the Bible in Pig Latin, a random self-abuse synonym generator, prank letters, and the Church of the Almighty Dollar.
- Eurobabble: Fables, mangled by translation software.
- Evil-g: Stories, poems, music, and short films covering a variety of concerns from Big Foot to Killer Ken dolls and the corruption of spelling bees.
- FUCT: Random humor, rants and sustance abuse.
- Fat Chicks in Party Hats: Images with commentary, hate mail, forum, multimedia, fan club, and press.
- Flying Fears: Not recommended reading for those who are afraid to fly.
- Frozen Dead Guy: Frozen in dry ice since 1993. Here is the "story" of the Cryonics of Grandpa Bredo.
- Funomena: A small, mobile museum of the insane and unusual.
- Garbage House: A collection of original humor, fake news stories, shocking pictures and bizarre website links.
- Geon: Flash animations, humorous images, video clips, chat stuff and online games.
- Get Offended: Graphic humor, salty language, a glossary of perversion, joke of the Day, and archives.
- HAMnCHEEZ.COM: Tons of funny and bizarre pictures and videos, along with a side of hot models.
- Hellunleashed.com: Features smashing rage on a random objects. Includes photos.
- Holy Lemon: Disturbing Flash animations and videos.
- Hypocrites.com: Funny photographs, cartoons, parodies, weird signs, wacky advertisements, and animals.
- I Hate Oven Mitt: Tale of one person's attempt to torture the Arby's oven mitt mascot.
- I-Mockery's Rom Hack Reviews: Humorous reviews that take an in-depth look at some of the strangest video game rom hacks ever created. Includes bizarre screenshots, animations & downloads.
- Institute of Druidic Technology: Institute devoted to uncovering the links between archaeology and computer science.
- Institute of Official Cheer: Chipper, spiffy, feather-light post-modern commentary on commercial culture.
- International Center for Bathroom Etiquette: Bathroom do's and don'ts.
- John Fanzine: Guaranteed to be the funniest free site on the web - or your money back
- Jolene's Trailer Park Haven: Learn about trailer park living.
- LeRoy TeleVision: A trip in the world of LeRoy TeleVision.
- Leon's Random Site: This site generates band names and song lyrics randomly from a database of words.
- Logicalme.org: Confusing information and guidance, horrorscopes, and bizarre dress-up paper dolls.
- Lucifer Has Fallen: Strange trip into a sea of weird links. Photos and guestbook.
- Lunatic's Fridge: The refrigerator of a harmless idiot, with rejected writings and surreal scrawlings posted seemingly at random.
- MSNBC - News of the Weird: Bizarre, but true news from around the world.
- Mad Martian Museum of Modern Madness: Dedicated to eyeballs, brains, insects, Jell-O, Godzilla, and other oddities. Includes gift shop and online ordering.
- MakesMeAngry.com: Wacky editorials, jokes, photos, and links.
- Mall-aise: Offbeat look at shopping centers and other photos.
- Masturbating to Skid Row: The true story of John Norwood and his masturbation addiction to 80's rock.
- Mate in a State: Funny pictures of peoples' mates in total states.
- Mike's Jollython: Hear humorous audio files, read stale jokes, and peruse Mike's insights and observations.
- Mimebasher's: Strange rants tro stop the mimes and their sick plans for world domination.
- Mondale and Ferraro Institute: A karaoke experiment.
- Morphed Mates: Embarass someone you know by having a photo of them morphed into an ugly version of themselves for free.
- Morty's Twisted World: A directory of dark and twisted humor sites, strange pictures and jokes, and discussions on frightening things.
- Mr. Smarty Pants Knows: Search through Mr. Smarty Pants' vast base of knowledge about accordions, flan, Texas, and washaterias.
- My Stupid Website: Commentary and essays on pointless issues, movie reviews, and the Badass of the Week.
- Nihilist Glee Club Comics: Weird comics from the other side of the fence.
- Not Free Sex Pics: Noisy parody of a soft pornography site.
- Off the Deep End: "Off the Deep End," humor columns by Steve Dunham that have appeared in Commuter Weekly.
- Offbeat News - Topix.net: Offbeat stories collected from around the web.
- Oomphoophoo's House of Strangeosity: Our monkey-faced goddess of love takes us on a tour of some common oddities.
- Owls on Whistling Wheels: Surreal writing, including tales of a furniture-zapping submarine, and a machine that bales car crushers.
- Palimpsest: A Wiki-Site containing a set of bizarre, interlinked stores.
- Paradise Is Lost: Puke art gallery, cooking drunk, crack smokers, Christopher Morgan, original music and video.
- Perpetual Bubblewrap: This stuff comes right back as soon as you've popped it.
- Phoons from Around the World: Invites people from around the world send in pictures standing on one foot in interesting settings.
- Planet Boredom: Jokes, adult humor, grunge photos, and links.
- Plush Animals Gone Wild: Soft toys committing lewd acts.
- Pool Cleaners from Distant Planets: Aliens give reviews of pop culture, rants, opinions, and answers to questions.
- Poor Is: Grim money saving tips for the hard up.
- Quadriplegic Kittens In Wheelchairs Productions: Features politically incorrect articles, features, comics, flash games, and movies.
- Rancid Bob's E-zine: A stupid 'zine with stupid content.
- Real Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Webpage: Obsessive, widely parodied ninja-related humor
- RealCaos Gratification Research: Weird video clips, wallpaper and downloads.
- Restrooms of the Future: Compilation of humorous articles about toilets.
- Rictor.net: Gives guidance on dealing with stupid people and coping with life.
- S-P-O-N-G-E: Investigations into occult conspiracies, with an archive of stories and gallery of artifacts.
- Satan Says: A investigation into to role of the occult and diabolical in the lives of the famous.
- Scampton Manor Veterinary Optician, The: A curious collection of absurd art, ludicrous language courses, crazy conjectures plus a weird weekly poem.
- Sensory Deprivation: The things your mother never told you about - from organ trading to Scientology to facial hair of the future.
- Skankybitch: A rant against all that is skanky, stupid or just plain rubbish.
- Skush: Offbeat animation and dark fiction.
- Sloar Society: Evil organization devoted to causing suffering and the end of the world.
- Society for the Attainment of Total Abstinence: A web-wide organization helping people develop a personal relationship with Abstinence.
- StatueMolesters.com: Photographs and commentary about people interefering with statues in an obscene manner.
- Strongsmell.com: Humor about gaseous elements and francophones.
- Stumpy Moose: Features, reviews and links, optimized for people with too much time on their hands.
- System Studios: Creators of a very amateurish robot suit with a gallery of adventures.
- Temple ov thee Lemur: Parodies, comics and bizarre humor.
- The Best Deal: Hear an audio file conversation of a real parrot making a joke about frying its mate on a frying pan.
- The Big Shit List: A comprehensive list of different types of human excrement.
- The DUBBINternet: The world's only website devoted to the worship of dubbin.
- The Federated States of Cheeseland: Features a virtual country called Cheeseland, of which one can become a citizen, and interact with other members.
- The Freak: A repository of over 200 photographs of freaks.
- The Freakatorium: A floor-by-floor virtual tour of freaks.
- The Insane Asylum: A site dedicated to overall strangeness, but in a useful sort of way.
- The Insane Society: A society made by and for the insane person.
- The Lair of the Crab: The Guru answers all questions on any issue whatsoever. Includes shockwave games and links.
- The Mold Cam: Gaze at coffee cups as they mold at the office.
- The New Site of the Weird: Strange is spoken here. Weird photos, links, and message boards.
- The No Clown Zone: A website for people who are afraid of, or just plain hate, creepy, evil clowns.
- The Nsane: Comics and random humor, including pictures, quotes and videogame reviews.
- The Official Outhouses of America Tour: Tour of outhouses of America.
- The Old Mill: Find Flash games and movies, reviews, news of the strange and a forum.
- The Pig War Appreciation Society: Tongue-in-cheek re-enactment of the Pig War that took place on San Juan Island.
- The Team Fishcake Cyber Sanitorium: Surreal, satirical, original, British humor.
- The Third Nipple: A humor site dedicated to Triple Nipples and people who have them.
- The Thirteenth Dimension: The home of bizarre postcards for friends and loved ones, a goofy comic strip series, and an odd collection of original haiku.
- The Thunder Chunder Page: A definitive list of synonyms about being sick.
- The Vomitorium: Stories and pictures of drunken vomiting escapades.
- Themanwhofellasleep: Animations, writings, tales of the London Underground, disturbing journals and badgers.
- Toy Destruction: Movies and pictures of destroyed toys, from furbies to stuffed animals, plus a discussion board.
- Traffic Cone Preservation Society: A humorous study of traffic cones. Field guide, pictorial history, evolution, popular culture, membership information and links.
- Try This At Home: Storyboard of some lego figures building a giant joint.
- Uncle Hungry's Truckstop: Featuring mindvomit, travel, trepanation, defenestration, booze, pirates and truck driver Jesus. Focusing on New Zealand, America and the UK.
- Unusual Museums of the Internet Webring: A variety of strange museums and collections.
- Urban Housework: See urban 'hoovering,' extreme ironing, inner-city clothes drying and suburban mop jousting. With videos and photos. [flash]
- Vanity License Plates: List of vanity plates from personal observations, people's submissions and also from postings in the usenet newsgroup.
- Virtual Bubblewrap: All about this versatile wrapping material, the etiquette of how to use it, plus virtual bubblewrap to pop against the clock.
- Wacky Hospitality Sites: A collection of links to strange and bizarre sites dealing with food, hotels, travel and entertainment.
- Wacky Labels: Free downloadable printable novelty labels.
- Weird Crap: Strange diversions, original stories, games and comics.
- Weirdhumor.com: A collection of slightly offbeat humor.
- Weirdness Web Webring: A webring dedicated to weird/odd/bizarre/humorous websites.
- Wendleburger.com: A site for the wendleburgers of the world.
- Whangdoodle: Offbeat articles, fictional interviews, satire and comment, plus infrequently asked questions and bogus advice.
- World Control Headquarters: A one-world society ruled by a corporation, not government. Complete information source, including employment.
- Yay For The Website: Offbeat humor, comedy animations, images, games and random quotes.
- pcdevils: Offbeat animations, humor and rants, plus the saga of the lawyer from MasterCard.
- spellingmistakescostlives.com: Covering diverse topics, including legless horses, insect battledrome and stunted napoleons.
- the Ofishul Pauly C Paiyje: Dedicated to the laziest man alive.
This category in other languages: