Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Computer : Internet
- A Very Depressed Web Server: A lengthy, humorous 404 Not Found message.
- Chatting up Sisa: A transcript of an actual conversation with Sisa, the My Siemens.com personal guide.
- Cisco Cartoon: Humor and cartoons about routers and the joys of router configuration.
- Comic: A deranged plot-driven comic by Matt Wilson
- ComputerPranks.Com: Contains many jokes, software, images, media humor, pranks, gags, and other silly files.
- Construction Signs: An effort to convince web page authors not to use under construction icons. Suggests a few alternatives to the most common images.
- Crazy Auctions: A look at some of the stranger eBay auctions.
- Disturbing Auctions: Humor site exposing the weirdest, funniest, and most disturbing auctions from eBay and other internet auction sites.
- EFF: Long list of funnies that explore the nooks and crannies of Net culture includes tales of hacker Barbie, the crypto subpoena hoax and the cyberpasse manifesto. Also find parodies based on Dr. Seuss and Edgar Allan Poe.
- Found on P2P: Showcasing items found on peer-to-peer networks, usually things people probably didn't intend to share at all.
- Funny Auctions: A collection of "funny, strange, confusing, interesting, or scary eBay auctions."
- Googlewhacking: Using search engines to find fewer results. History of whacking and related terms, some examples, and the paradox of announcing the results of a successful whack.
- Internet Overload: A funny warning to send to your friends
- Monitor Camera: Take your picture through your computer monitor.
- One Time Download of The Entire Internet: Helps to avoid spending billions of hours waiting for web pages to load.
- Online Photo Booth: Allows the visitor to photograph his or herself, and order copies, using Kognak Unprofessional Online Photo Booth.
- Out of Context: Funny, out of context quotes from instant messenger users.
- P-Mail: An article about Pigeon-Mail, a carrier pigeon flying in between two computers.
- QDB: Database of amusing quotes taken out of context from IRC channels. Includes a top 100 list and a list of recent additions.
- Tech Support Comedy: A site for techs by techs. Includes tech stories, calls, customer types, co-worker types, and EUPOTD's.
- TechnoCursed: Features humor articles, links and more about the modern technology you love to hate.
- The Dark Side of Web Publishing: An insight into the downside of running a web site and the correspondence it can generate.
- Usenet, AD 1540: Written argument between William G. and Thomas Smyth presented as Usenet posts.
- Vendetta: Articles submitted by about tech support experiences by tech support people.
- Way Too Personal: Actual responses to internet personal ads.
- Web Economy Bullshit Generator: Generate bogus new economy phrases.
- XOSX: Platform independent Cray supercomputer emulation. Requires Flash.
- guimp: Claims to be the world's smallest website. Smaller than a postage stamp, the site includes games, a webcam, weblog and multimedia all in 18x18 pixels.
- iamsad.co.uk: Guide to the funniest sad and silly web sites.
- is-a.com: Uses Google to find hidden humorous comments about anyone or anything.
- jardMail: A repository of humorous and amusing joke emails with a search engine, regular updates and a weekly mailing list.
This category in other languages: