Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Computer
- 640x480: Video game related comics and articles.
- Anvil Dropping: Site documents crushing of electronics by dropping a large steel weight on them.
- Blinkenlights Posters: The famous blackletter-Gothic sign in mangled pseudo-German that once graced about half the computer rooms in the English-speaking world.
- CD-ROMs in the Microwave: Information on what happens when CD-ROMs get put in the microwave.
- CanBiteMyAss: A humorous and satirical take on computer business and related news.
- Colossal Computer Cartoon Book: Vintage cartoons and comics about computers and technology.
- CompuTeaser: Jokes, puns and other forms of humor on various computer-related subjects.
- Computer Jokes: Jokes and pictures aimed at amusing geeks. Visitor contributions accepted.
- Computer Jokes: Old and new jokes about computing and the Internet.
- Computer Jokes: A small collection of computer jokes divided into categories.
- Computer Jokes UK: Windows, Linux and Unix jokes, plus technical support stories.
- Computer Stupidities: Humorous anecdotes of users creatively misusing computers.
- Computer Withdrawal: A humor story about when your computer crashes.
- Computer and Technology Joke Page: Computer and technology-related jokes and humorous quotes.
- Cult of the Flaky Hardware: Humorous articles about how far people will go to get their computers working again.
- Cyber Exorcism: Dedicated to fighting the poltergeists and cyber-demons that inhabit PCs.
- Dictionary of Computing: A humourous dictionary of computing terms.
- Don't Tech Me In: Technology humor site with articles, links, and e-mail updates.
- Easter Eggs: Amusing secret tidbits and Easter eggs hidden in software
- Erroneous Errors: A site with erroneous errors and funny features of software programs.
- Five B's: Includes computer jokes on a variety of subjects.
- GeekStreak: Opinions and comment on retro computer games, the Internet and life.
- Giggle Productions: Business and IT related cartoons and worst case practice including help desk.
- Girlfriend 1.0: Software compatibility problems with the application Girlfriend 1.0.
- Hacker Attack Cartoons: Cartoons about hacker attacks on the internet by various editorial cartoonists.
- Hardware Comic: Comic strip about a PC and what it gets up to when its owner is away.
- Help Desk Horrors: A collection of stories from help desks and support services, drawn from real life with a smattering of fiction and urban legends.
- I Hate Computers: Reasons to hate computers. Regular newsletter with back issues.
- ITComedy.com: Anecdotes and stories from IT support. Visitors can post their own stories or comment on others.
- Inaugural Commode 64 Burning: Picture documentary of the burning of a Commedore 64.
- Instant Tech Support Form: An online form that erroneously claims to solve even the most baffling computer problems.
- Kaila's Humor Page: Humor in various categories including computer, Internet, men and women, as well as programmers, hackers and administrators.
- Kill a Computer: Various computers are dropped from buildings or crushed by steamrollers.
- KissMyFloppy.com: Computer-related jokes, cartoons, and links.
- Knuth 3:16: A retrospective of the work of Don Knuth, written a few thousand years from now.
- Letter to the Attorney General.: A satirical view of a world run entirely by Windows XP.
- Life In a Tech Shop: A look at how people mistreat their computers, which commentary and photographs.
- MCNGP: Spoof of IT industry certification schemes.
- Meatnurse: The Epic Geek Saga: Futuristic story on how geeks will all eventually need a meatnurse.
- Meet Joe Bloggs: A story of the trials and tribulations of a team of software developers.
- Mr. Carpio's Wacky Computer Cures: Humorous answers to common computer questions.
- NotJoeSoft: Software parodies includes Joesoft Cheese, a web browser, and Joesoft Mama, a genealogy tool.
- Ol' Buffalo Computer Humor Page: Collection of computer jokes.
- Or The Rabbit Dies: Web comic about computer and console games.
- Parodies of Tech Companies: Including the rivalry between AMD and Intel, and Captain Picard encountering the Microsoft Borg.
- Photoshop Jokes: Collection of visual jokes based on the tools and filters of Adobe Photoshop.
- Please Spam Me: Sarcastic ode to the worst of the worst junk e-mail.
- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair: A collection of questions asked of a technical support representative.
- Quit Slashdot.org Today: Home of the Quit Slashdot movement. Reasons to quit, alternatives, equally bad sites, and a FAQ.
- Sonic Dragon Productions: Repository of humorous computer-related links and quotes, as well as a few pictures.
- Stupid Computer Tricks: Contains photographs of misused computers sent to the technical support department of a major computer retailer.
- Sysadmin Price List: What system administrators charge for everyday events. From alt.sysadmin.recovery.
- TRCLHCA - The Real Canonical List of Humorous Computer Acronyms: Lists common computer and technology acronyms, their real meaning and a satirical meaning.
- TechTales: Extensive collection of amusing tech support stories. Includes stories from home and professional support situations.
- The Arrow Homepage: Debates the true nomenclature of those arrow thingys sometimes found in software and other user interfaces.
- The Best of Rec.Humor.Funny: Computers and technology jokes with one-line ratings.
- The Chronicles of George: Contains end-user support requests with humorous comments added. Also contains FAQs, a discussion board, and a weblog.
- The Computer Humor Archive: Includes an extensive list of computer jokes. Also includes links and a guestbook.
- The Computer Joker: Jokes covering a variety of operating systems and computer technology.
- The Easter Egg Archive: Amusing secret tidbits hidden in software, movies, music, TV, books, and art.
- The Emperor's Washing Line: Humorous articles on various aspects of information technology.
- The HB Eggjet: Product information for an egg-printing and scanning device for use around Easter-time. In English and German.
- The Haunted Apple: Humorous ghost stories fabricated from hard facts and experiences of common Apple II users.
- The Network Administrator: A humorous take on the lift in IT support.
- TheComputerNews: Humorous and satirical computer-related news stories.
- Tipsybottle.com: Computer related humor, news, polls and serious articles on security and technical issues.
- Toasties - Data Destruction: Guide to destroying the excess CD-ROMs that litter your world. Includes image gallery and guestbook.
- True History of the Net: Humorous narrative recounting important events in the history of personal computing.
- Unloading Windows: Converts your Windows PC screen to a Mac OS desktop until you exit. [flash-java]
- Was ist das Blinkenlights?: Herr Doctor Otto Von Fraktur-Englisch explains.
- We Am De Best: Surreal and humorous video games articles and reviews.
This category in other languages: