Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Education
- ABC for MBAs: Stuff you don't learn at Harvard.
- Alabama Pacific University: A parody of for-profit colleges featuring a small southern university with grand aspirations.
- All Scottish Teachers: A collection of school stories from teachers in Europe.
- CampusNut: Contains personality tests, pop culture, jokes, polls, columns, urban myths, comic strips, quizzes.
- Camridge Global University: Offers parody of a diploma mill.
- College Boredom: Contains funny away messages, what's hot what's not, movie reviews, flash movies, dorm room layouts, boredom busters.
- Commonwealth University of Northern Texas: Parody of "life experience degree" institutions. Offers the opportunity to purchase a qualification online.
- Dack University: Spoof education establishment with links to shopping, athletics, and car racing.
- Dot Com University: Spoof school offering courses in how to run an unsuccessful business.
- Education Humor: Excerpts from answers on high-school history exams, worst analogies used in papers, science exams, and science misconceptions.
- EssayGenerator.com: Generates a random essay on a topic of the visitor's choice.
- FightLiteracy.com: A site dedicated to ending literacy in the United States. Contains press releases, angry letters, quotes, photo gallery, editorials.
- Funnies for Teachers and Parents: Jokes, stories and anecdotes about the lives of students, parents and teachers.
- Geography Humor: Several different jokes related to geography.
- Illiana State University: Satirical site in tribute to music educators at Indiana University and nearby Ball State.
- Martini University: Spoof site offering a way to drink yourself to a university degree.
- Mediocrates: Sayings relevant to modern and past educational experience by a fictional character who is part ancient philosopher, part comic strip character.
- Mostly Amphigory: Magazine written by college students in Australia. Contains news, articles, information about the local radio station, and forums.
- Nasty School: Admissions test, jokes, rules, staff and location pictures.
- North American Association of Unaccredited Colleges and Universities: Educational body for institutions whose standards do not meet the overly drastic and unreasonable demands of the recognized accreditation boards.
- Ofsted AGHH: Contains jokes, quotes, and cartoons.
- Oxford Global University: A satirical highly-efficient twenty-first century degree factory.
- Pooch's World: Funny pictures, photos, articles, downloads, polls, forum, links.
- Practical University: Courses ranging from golf for doctors to guitar smashing.
- School Jokes: Jokes and humor about schools, teachers, pupils, lessons and school life.
- So You Want to be a Teacher: Humorous poems and articles about teaching in British schools.
- Sorry You Asked: Humorous writing and articles about educational establishments.
- Studio 15 Direct: Silly site documenting the weight gain of new college students.
- Teacher Humor: Collection of teacher jokes and cartoons, sorted into categories.
- Teacher's Handbook of Dirty Tricks: Excerpts from underground parody on the teaching profession.
- Teachers.Net: Forum to exchange classroom humor and amusing stories related to teaching.
- Ten Minute College: Attend the school of your dreams, and graduate in 10-minutes.
- The Dead Grandmother/Exam Syndrome and the Potential Downfall Of American Society: The week prior to an exam is an extremely dangerous time for the relatives of students. Here's why and what schools should do about it.
- The Math Forum: Humor: Various forum threads relating to mathematics containing jokes, anecdotes and stories.
- The Spotted Pear: Online newspaper that contains humor and parodies of all the events at Thomas Jefferson High School.
- UFparty.com: The humorous stories of a `group` of students at the University of Florida.
- Universal Grade Change Form: Students can earn a different mark with this ready made request.
- Universe Centra Le Sahara: Educational institution allegedly based in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
- University of Psychogenic Fugue: A parody American university with 15 majors and hundreds of classes, clubs, and scholarships.
- Which IB book are you?: From sixth areas to sciences, see how International Baccalaureate has affected your life.
- Wrong Answers: A collection of silly answers to common questions.
- eDoktor University: Spoof online educational establishment. Contains eDiploma, FBI memo, eStore.
- ePartySchool: College spring break pictures, alcohol recipes and tips for the perfect party.