Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Food and Drink
- A Moron's Guide to Toast: A guide to help everyone make better toast. Includers some toaster humor.
- A Technical Writer's Chicken Soup Recipe: Cooking instructions with a twist.
- Antitomato.com: A campaign to rid the world of the tomato.
- Atkins Diet Sucks: Exploring the world's love and hate relationship with this famous low carbohydrate diet.
- Ban Bread Now!: Spoof on governmental controls of individual freedoms, and the anti-smoking campaign, explaining why bread is the real threat.
- Beans Around The World: The true adventures of a can of black beans that have traveled the U.S. and world.
- Beer Info: Beer stories, jokes, facts, photos, posters and games.
- Befuddle: A collection of alcohol-related true stories, pictures and jokes.
- BigRedMug.com: The adventures of an oversized red mug, with photos, a quiz and poems.
- Booze Hound: In this drinking game, catch the falling garnishes in your cocktail glass. Requires Flash.
- Bottom Of The Can: Selling half-eaten cookies for your enjoyment.
- Bring Back The Berry: A campaign to bring back Raspberry Kool-Aid.
- Buffalo Wing World Domination: Dedicated to the peaceful domination through the use of buffalo wings.
- BuyMyLunch.com: Donate towards the author's lunch and read reviews of what has been eaten.
- Church of the Holy Spork: Contains the Spork Bible, a library and pictures of this hybrid eating utensil.
- Cleaning The Kitchen: How to wash pots and pans and learn the secrets of disposing of pizza boxes. Contains strong language.
- Clinton Candies: Candy company parody and jokes.
- Cooking with Gus: Daily comic strip about a chef, plus archives.
- Crazy Asian Drinks: Humorous reviews of Asian drinks.
- Diet Humor: A large collection of humorous saying relating to dieting.
- Diet Jokes: Jokes, quotations, anecdotes and limericks about trying to lose weight.
- Eat, Drink and Really Be Merry: Humorous articles on the world of food and drink.
- Evil Waiter Bob's Bistro: Experiences in the food service business, difficult customers, and how to deal with them.
- Food Jokes: Jokes about food, drinking, eating, waiters and bars.
- Freddo Frog: Dedicated to the Australian reptilian chocolate confection.
- Funny Food: Humorous recipes, photos, tips, and jokes.
- Funny Tummy: Food jokes, strange diets and unusual recipes.
- Give Jason Fruitcake: Collecting festive foodstuffs for a lover of fruitcake.
- Hamburger UK: Madcap interactive lists of food films, food songs, and the conveyor belt game.
- Helly Jelly: A parody of Jelly Belly jellybeans with unusual flavors such as anchovy, asparagus, bacon, and boiled okra.
- How To Drink: Step-by-step illustrated instructions on how to imbibe alcohol to excess.
- International Church of Alcohol: Fringe religious organisation based on the worship of alcoholic beverages. Free ordinations available.
- Jack Ass's Beer: Information on this possibly real beer.
- KRILLco Online: Company allegedly supplying krill to retail-level consumers.
- KookyChow: A humorous look at real and odd food stuffs.
- Krusty Sushi: The world's first mail order sushi company.
- Look in my Fridge: Humor site related to the contents of a fridge.
- LuncheonLoaf.com: A look a retro foodstuffs.
- Lunchtime Larry's Wheel Of Lunch: Enter eight possibilities for lunch and spin the wheel to decide. Requires Flash.
- Mary Glenda Ference Slurpee Diary: Records a year of slurpee enjoyment. Links to the previous year.
- Meat-n-a-Can: Revolutionary aerosol spray meat.
- My Slurpee Cup: Humor, games, quizzes, tips, addiction list, and information about 7-Eleven and Slurpees in Canada and the US.
- MyMcDiet: Demonstrating how to lose weight by only eating at McDonalds.
- NHRT: We mix flavors of Gatorade and identify new, better flavors.
- Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn't Like Garlic: A humorous take on those people who dislike this particular foodstuff.
- Ninja Burger: The only fast-food restaurant run entirely by ninjas.
- Passions Drinking Game: Drinking game to go along with the NBC soap opera "Passions".
- Pattieworld: The history and general background of this regional dish from Hull.
- Pizzas By Post: Virtual pizza on the web, and home of the Pizza Portal collection of pizza links.
- Planet Ketchup: A world of information and passionate babbling about everybody's favorite condiment.
- Planet Ranch: A tribute to this popular food dressing.
- Potato Fan Club: Featuring the history of this vegetable, celebrity potato heads, notable film and TV appearances and the potato world cup.
- Random Soup: Humorous quotes, stories and trivia about soup.
- Retro Recipes: Features a collection of the worst recipe cards. Organized by categories devoted to Jell-O molds, Tuna bakes, Hot Dog casseroles, and creepy looking cakes.
- Richapplefool: Humor sections include recipe for disaster, master chef, and a special of the day.
- Roadkill Cafe: Pictures of various roadkills and what meals could be made from each of them.
- Sarco's Blood Bar & Grill: Fifties-style diner with an unpleasant cannibalistic twist.
- Save The Cookies: News and views relating to this relative of the common biscuit.
- Show Me What You Are Eating: A collection of photographs of people showing what they are eating.
- Sinkie International: The international association of people who dine over the kitchen sink. Features a Sinkie FAQ and membership certificates.
- Skytopia : Fruit Emporium: Humorous mini reviews of every fruit under the sun, with pictures and ratings given for taste and weirdness.
- Slurpees: Nectar of the Gods: Slurpee etiquette, pictures, funny stories, and bizarre experiences.
- Sporks Are Godlike: Contains extensive information on the origins, greatness, rituals, and uses of sporks.
- Spot The Doc: Can you see where the cans of Dr Pepper are hidden in the picture? Updated monthly.
- SuperPizzas.com: Visitors can create a virtual pizza for themselves, or send one to a friend.
- T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S.: Featuring a variety of scientific experiments on this popular snack food.
- The 4 O'Clock Lunch Website: Food-related humor, articles, reviews and quizzes for those followers of late dining.
- The Amazing SPAM Homepage: Includes facts, fiction, theories, and history of SPAM.
- The Association for the Study of Meats: Seeks to promote community awareness of the issues associated with various canned meat food products.
- The Blue Hammer - The Worst Waiter in Seattle: Account of working at a restaurant with a reputation of poor service.
- The Chilli Source: All about the greasy world of the Doner Kebab.
- The Curmudgeon's Home Companion: Food writing with an unusual ingredient, a sense of humor.
- The House of Werthers: A site dedicated to the Werthers Originals candy.
- The National Pist: A satirical look at alcohol consumption around the world.
- The Proud Men: A bunch of guys who do strange stuff with sausages, eggs and cheese.
- The Wacky World of Flan: A light hearted tribute to this dish.
- Three Hams: Pictures of ham. Visitors can request more ham at their own risk.
- Tomatoes are Evil: Dedicated to those who believe that this fruit is actually the spawn of Satan.
- Vegan Police: A comical look at the more judgemental side of veganism.
- Wonderful World of Donna: A gallery of cartoons by New Yorker cartoonist Donna Barstow, about restaurants, cooking and food. Also features how the cartoons are drawn and describes a cartoonist's life.
- Wow Wife's Wine: Humor about wine and marriage.
- Your Burrito and You: You are what you eat. Find out what fillings and toppings can tell about people as you build the perfect burrito.