Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Job-Related
- A is for Army: Humor by army cadets, for army cadets.
- Accountantjokes.co.uk: Jokes about accounting and book-keeping.
- Accounting Info: Contains jokes and news about accountants and taxes.
- Accounting Jokes: Humor about accounting, banking and finance.
- Architecture Jokes: Jokes about architecture, building and construction. Visitors can rate jokes for quality or submit their own.
- At Work and Bored: A selection of work and non-work related humor to stave off boredom, plus a panic button in case the boss visits.
- Bad Managers: Real-life horror stories of disastrous projects and egotistic managers. Updated weekly.
- Barber Humor: A collection of quotes and funny sayings relating to the business of cutting hair.
- Being A Pizza Delivery Driver: A humorous list of things that customers should do to make the job of a pizza delivery driver easier.
- Bo Mallow: An original cartoon character reflecting the life of a person being laid off. Job resources, wallpapers, comics available. Requires Flash.
- Business Buzzword Bingo: Randomly generated cards to print out and take to meetings.
- Business and Safety Cartoons by Ted Goff: Business cartoons searchable by keyword or topic.
- Call Center Comics: Cartoons and funny situations from life in a call center.
- Click Your Heels Together 3 Times: A look at the funny side of being unemployed.
- Clientcopia: Collection of stupid quotes from customers and clients. Accepts submissions.
- Contractor City Construction Jokes: Construction and building trades-related jokes and humor.
- Corporate Cliches: A dictionary of over-used business terms and their true meanings.
- Corporate Dump: An office aid to wasting company time, featuring humor, games, pictures and a "boss" button.
- Cubicled: First it was cubicles, Then they found the reams of pink paper. This is what happens when almost everyone in a business is "let go".
- Customers Suck: The reason why those in retail think customers suck, and what you can do to stop it.
- Don's Boss Page: Hide from your boss with this fake spreadsheet. Stealth surfing tips, and worker-friendly sites.
- Drink at Work: Weekly career advice for the professionally disinclined.
- ElevatorRules.com: Provides a full list of rules to observe when riding an elevator.
- Financial Humor, Investment Fun and Jokes: Jokes related to financial services and economics
- Fun at work: Humorous jokes, and cartoons about the workplace for executives, management, and human resources professionals.
- Get a Job: The jobs are real,the classified ads are real, the applications and the responses are all real.
- Goin' Postal: A look at life at the post office in a humourous way through cartoons.
- Gone to Blazes: Firefighter jokes and humor and extracts from an upcoming book of firefighter humor.
- Hate Your Job: An irreverant look at work including rotten managers, subversive staff, and jargon.
- Hire Me Dumbass: Prank cover letters and various other items relating to work and unemployment. Includes online sale of book and merchandise.
- Hookybook.com: Advice, inspiration and excuses for not going into work. Submit your favorite hooky story.
- How Not to Promote Financial Planning Services: Slogans and ad campaigns that didn't quite make it.
- Humorous Office Memo's: Humorous company memo's that have been collected over the last 30 years of office life.
- I Despise my Job: Stories about toxic jobs and psychotic employers, plus career advice learned the hard way.
- I Love Boxes: Stories of experiences working in a glorified box factory with a collection of social misfits.
- I Should Be Working: Look busy while you slack off and play games or read jokes on this site.
- Insanity At Work: For the employees of the customer service industry. Do not visit if you believe the customer is always right.
- Job Trapping: Stories and humor about job hunting and unemployment.
- Jobs That Suck: Some jobs that suck and some that don't. Work place and telephone humor.
- JokeChest: Jokes relating to different jobs and professions, plus some general humor.
- Kill Our Boss: An office humour web site by slaves, for slaves.
- Laid Off: A No Nothing Production: An animated story of Odd Todd's life after he has been laid off from his job. Includes downloads, personal thoughts, and related links. Tip jar accepts PayPal donations.
- Life in the Weeds: Humor for waiters, waitresses, bartenders, and other restaurant staff.
- MBA Writer: Automatically generates buzz-laden MBA-speak sentences for insertion into your business plan or office memo.
- MadKane - Career Humor: Workplace humor from columnist Madeleine Begun Kane.
- Midnight Plumbers: News, plumbing advice and horse racing tips.
- Military Jokes: Jokes about and for members of the armed forces.
- Military Jokes and Humor: Including murphys laws of combat, funny military quotes, and humorous stories from the armed forces.
- Mindless Jobs of America: A collection of stories that people have submitted about their extremely dull jobs.
- Minimum Wage Superhero: The story of a fast food restaurant worker blessed with superhuman powers.
- My Barge: Photographs of the stuggles and triumphs of a construction barge in West Africa. Features lots of rats.
- NetSlaves: An e-zine devoted to real-life cubicle warriors.
- Not My Desk: Views on the workplace and life from a jobbing temp.
- Occupational Hazards - Job Jokes: Jokes by profession including doctor, lawyer, dentist, scientist, engineer, and truck driver.
- Oddly Enough Engineering: Dedicated to engineering and construction humor.
- Off The Boss Online: How to survive working for a Bonehead Boss.
- Office Ball Games: Overview of games designed for office environment. Large selection of quotations plus references to internet money making schemes.
- Office Diversions: Diversions, games, humor and chat aimed at lowering productivity.
- Office Funnies: Share office whines, woes, and frustration. Includes copier madness, a sound-off forum, and harmless software.
- Office Humor: On line joke book containing cartoons, one liners, comical recipes, funny poetry, and true stories.
- Office Olympics: Video clips of workplace sporting events.
- Office Thoughts: Humerous clips and caption-balloons with everyday office antics, insults, rants and chatter.
- Office-Humour.co.uk: A collection of jokes, funny stories and images aimed at office workers.
- Overnight Stories: Stories from working on the night shift.
- P45.net: A collection of jokes, pranks, scripts, and exectutables about wasting time at work.
- Profession Jokes: Jokes classified according to professions including actuaries, farmers, programmers, and doctors.
- Real Taxi Stories: A site about taxi driving with real stories, and pictures.
- Receptionist Rage: Rantings of a receptionist to let off steam.
- Retirement Joke: A small collection of jokes dealing with old age and retirement.
- Service!: Quotes and tales from the author's days as a waitress. Visitors can also contribute their own experiences.
- Shop Talk 101: Humorous observations from the front lines of the retail industry.
- Stars 'n Toads: Comic strip based in the offices of the fictional WorkRFun Inc, staffed entirely by animals.
- TalesFromWork: A collection of humorous tales from the workplace around the globe.
- TechRant: Rantings of people who work in the technology sector.
- The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army: An offbeat list of forbidden things to do in the military.
- The Airline Dispatcher Home Page: Heffernan Dispatch Federation, for the experienced aircraft dispatcher.
- The Aviation Humour Collection: A collection of jokes and stories from the lighter side of aviation.
- The Beandog Abduction: One dude's efforts to stop a good engineer from leaving the company.
- The Covert Comic: CIA-related humor by a true CIA officer.
- The Cynical Parrot: Humorous phrases and animations for office workers. Visitors can rate the phrases and make submissions.
- The Daily Grin: Office humor, pranks, thoughts and excuses.
- The Glasscollector Union: Home of the overworked and underpaid purloiners of drinks.
- The Mother of All Excuses Place: Read or submit excuses for not going to work, school, being stopped by the police, breaking dates, doctor excuses and other topics.
- The Sassy Secretaries Secret Society: Humorous tips, resources, and rants for the underappreciated administrative assistant.
- The Wacky World of Wally World: A journal of all the insane things encountered while working at Wal-Mart.
- This Job Sucks: A place to get work off your chest and share experiences with others.
- Totally Off The Record: Anonymous work stories from the virtual water cooler
- True Office Horror Stories: Bizarre stories and cover-ups from the workplace covering management, staff and the curse of fashionable business practice. (Requires Flash)
- Unitapioca, Inc.: The happy employee handbook, designed to help new workers become part of the "Unitapioca way of doing things".
- Universal Questionnaire Response Form: A questionnaire to send back to people who send out questionnaires.
- Wal-Mart Cart Crew: Funny stories, information and pictures from the crew from Supercenter 0766.
- Why Work Sucks: Workplace coping techniques, including the 'Wheel of Policy' feature, and a quiz to see if you're management material.
- Work Haiku: Poetry to allow office workers to release their pent-up frustrations.
- Work or Spoon?: Attempting to find the answer to the question - which is more painful, going to work or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
- Working Humor: A collection of workplace related humor, cartoons and puns.
- Working Wounded: Advice that adds insight to injury including the workplace confessional, weekly contests, and download degrees.
- Workplace Humor - Suite101.com: Selection of workplace related humor sites.
- fthisjob.com: Visitors can share their awful work experiences at jobs they'd like to quit.
- iWorkWithFools.com: Read, vent or share anonymous work related stories about foolish coworkers and bosses.
This category in other languages: