Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Parenting
- Association for Research in International Adoption: Parenting humor by Mary Priester.
- Brain Sediment: A weekly column dedicated to the life of a married family man, by writer Chuck Smith.
- Daddy On Board: Humorous weblog chronicling the struggle to become a adequate father, by newspaper columnist Christopher Smith.
- Everyday is Mother's Day: A collection of anecdotal stories by mother and columnist Cindy Appel.
- Family Daze: Debbie Farmer's weekly humor column gives parents a chance to laugh and make sense of the chaos of raising a family.
- FunnyKids.com: The book by Grace Witwer Housholder. You can also subscribe to a free email column.
- Home Team: A weekly comic strip about the Mayham Family featuring proud parents of five daughters, ranging in age from 2 to 14 years.
- JellyMom: Humor and articles from a stay-at-home-mom.
- Laughing Parents: Parents can share humorous stories, get advice and gain perspective on parenting issues.
- Minivan Moms: A precision marching `group` of Moms present a photo-essay of their adventures.
- Mommarama: Parenting humor by Susan Kawa featuring 'UG the caveman', a parenting expert.
- More Things Learned at Mother's Knee: Memorable quotes and sayings passed down from mother to child.
- Notes From a Housewife: Columns about life as a young, suburban housewife living in the South, plus practical parenting tips.
- Parent and Children Funnies: Humor about everyday occurrences with children and parents with many stories, poems, and jokes.
- Parenting Family Humor: Stories and essays.
- Parenting Humor: Jokes, stories, funny excuses and cartoons about bringing up children.
- Parenting Quotes, Quips, and Rhymes: Humor about parenting and family life.
- Parenting, with or without losing your mind: A humorous guide to parenting written by author, humorist and beleaguered parent, Marilyn D. Davis.
- Parents Help Line: Humorous advice on surviving having teenage children.
- Perplexing Times: Online newspaper written from the point of view of an infant, detailing all the things that irritate little people.
- Quoted From Erma Bombeck: Memorable excerpts from one of the all-time greatest parenting humorists.
- Real Life for Moms at Myria: Real life adventures for and by moms who have been there.
- Real Mom Club: Satirical forum for mothers to cope with kids through stories, animation, and stick figure cartoons.
- Sanity Central: Dedicated to providing what parents need in their day; namely, a laughter time out.
- Suburban Bliss: A mother of two small children struggles to keep her brains from oozing out.
- Suite 101 Humor: Advice for fathers-to-be from a father-that-was, by Greg Holbrook.
- The Family Corner: Giving "Time-Out" a new meaning. Featuring a monthly parenting humor column.
- The Zero Boss: The confessions of a reluctant father.
- Tyler and Dalton's Place: A tongue-in-cheek look at parenting for moms everywhere.
- imperfectparent.com: Humorous articles and journal relating to parenthood, plus a forum covering diverse parenting-related topics.