Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Parodies : News and Media
- An OnlineNewspaper Gazette: A news parody site featuring political commentary and satire. Also contains generally silly stories.
- Ane Magazine: A loving parody of Jane Magazine's regular departments, including Blind Date, Beauty Central, Ane Needs Help, and It Happened to Me.
- Anorak: Parody of British tabloids and news magazines. Published weekly.
- BAGnewsNotes: Political comments plus a cartoon on a brown paper bag.
- Bananas: British newspaper spoof, with news, articles and reviews. Updated every two months.
- CNN Dot "Con": A satirical parody of the Cable News Network.
- Chattanooga Daily Bulletin: A "newspaper" offering a highly irreverant look at the world.
- Coldbacon News Headlines: Running parody of Yahoo news headlines.
- Consumer Report: Religion: There's something not quite right about this site...
- Crack Aficionado: A facetious stab at the popular cigar-smoking magazine.
- Dusty Carr: The Man & His Music: Site follows the outrageous career of the much-celebrated 'Lounge Lizard King'. With pictures and MP3s.
- Edward Kidd: News Stories: Spoof topical news stories and columns.
- Guerrilla Media: Parodies several Canadian newspapers and other forms of media. Also includes a guestbook.
- GupSup: Satire targetting the "new economy", business and politics.
- Hardly Talked: Parody of the BBC current affairs show, Hard Talk.
- Independent Florida Sin: The annual April Fool parody of Pensacola area journalism trains its sites on a free news weekly.
- Jim Day 2000: Jim Day 2000 inenerary including scheduled entertainment and festivities as well as how to contribute to the celebration.
- Justin's Whirled Headlines: A sarcastic assault on the news of the world. Actual headlines straight off the Internet are "altered" to become more entertaining caricatures of themselves.
- Kosovopolitan: You don't have to live like a refugee.
- LizzieGrubman.com: This site is dedicated to Lizzie Grubman and the 16 people she mowed down outside the Conscience Point Inn night club in the Hamptons.
- National Indiequirer: Parody online zine on indie and alternative rock stars.
- NewsTurd: A parody of the very news the internet offers 24/7 - whether we want it or not. Oh, and traffic.
- Plymouth Troll Colony: A parody of the people and politics in America's Hometown - Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Recoil: Parody news stories covering every conceivable topic. Like a newspaper ... only not quite. Very funny.
- The American Weasel: Original jokes and humor parodying current news stories.
- The Brampton Bugle: Small town British newspaper parody.
- The Catchpenny: Addresses topics such as politics, sports and entertainment. Includes a newsletter.
- The Chaser: An Australian site that contains mostly world news parody/satire. Clever and funny.
- The Drudge Retort: Parody of Matt Drudge's site that puts the yellow back in journalism.
- The Framley Examiner: Framley's traditional favourite since 1978.
- The Greater Moncton Cavalier: Satirical Canadian online newspaper.
- The Grudge Report: Parody of "The Drudge Report".
- The International Chessoid: A monthly chess tabloid featuring chess humor.
- The Jerry Springer Magazine: Modern Humorist parody of Oprah's O magazine.
- The Lampoonery Times: Parody columns, such as self-improvement.
- The Moon: A look at the world's news through the eyes of a surrealist. "The truth is not an issue compared to humour".
- The New News: Left-leaning satire news for all the unwashed masses.
- The Silly News: News that's almost believable until you read it.
- The Slackville Papers: A repository for rumors, revelations all done in tasteful colours.
- The Sleaze: Incredible lies today - still bollocks tomorrow.
- The Snooze: Contains bits from the Snooze sitdown comedy newsletter, a forum for people to write in about a variety of issues.
- The Sound Of Muzak: Parodies pop music news. Offers parody charts, classified advertisements, charts, and an encyclopedia.
- The Swamp Camel: A parody newsmagazine: 'news' and more that's as funny as it is fake.
- The Taunt: Just a dash of adult content in this parodical and periodical newsmag.
- The Tentative: The Tentative satirises news, both real events, and spoof news stories from the UK, also including some world stories mixed in.
- The Wymsey Chronicle: A weekly newspaper that deals with the essense of English rural life.
- The Yellow Press: America's Most Un-respected News Source. News, Business, Sports, Horoscopes, and Free Cassified Ads. Reader participation encouraged.
- TheSpoof.com: News spoof site featuring US and UK news, horoscopes, bogus celebrity weblogs, and picture caption contests.
- Turdpolish: Satire and spoof news stories.
- Useless.com: The self-proclaimed least reliable source of news and information on the web.
- Yeah Right!: A newszine featuring fabricated topical news content.
- You Crazy! Online news source: A twisted take on current events and social trends. Spoofs on internet life and society in general.
This category in other languages: