Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Poetry
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas: A poem about Eminem and two obsessed stalkers.
- A Poet Behaing Badly: A collection of humorous verse and pastiche.
- A Walk in the Rain: Humorous poems about everyday life in Ireland.
- Adopt A Bear: Offers a smattering of abstract poetry and art with the occasional normal entry. Visitors can submit their own works for consideration.
- Amazingly Bad Poetry Journal: A collection of bad poetry and humorous comment on topical subjects.
- Archives of Poems: Contains poems and limericks arranged in categories.
- Brotherly House of Poems: Poems about personal relationships, friends and everyday life.
- Decent's Poetry: Late night thoughts, preserved for posterity.
- Dominic's Light Verse Sampler: Poetry with its hair down about people, things and minor outrages.
- Exquisite Corpse: Users can help to construct a Dada-type poem by contributing a line. Includes archives.
- Featured Poetry: Weekly selection of humorous and inspirational poems.
- Funny Poetry: Light poetry, featuring Elas Giordano's chapbook "Love is All Box and No Cornflakes".
- Funny Poetry: We have some amusing poetry that cannot be taken seriously.
- Happy Fun Time: Original, funny poems on a variety of topics.
- Humor Me: Original humorous poetry by a Yankee-born but Southern-fed humorist.
- It's Bullfrog!: Original verse by UK-based Dave Axton covering subjects as diverse as euthanasia, stick insects and washing cars.
- Jeremy Impey: Humorous and offbeat poems, autobiography and travel photographs.
- Krackatinni's Giggle Ya' Guts Out: Australian Bush Poetry at its best: Rodney John O'Brien
- Loony Limericks: A wide variety of humorous poems. Visitors can submit their own.
- Make 'Em Laugh: Collected humorous poems and musical monologues by a variety of writers.
- Odes to Booze: Poems about the effects of drinking.
- Peculiar Poetry: Poems for adolescents and adults covering love, life and the universe.
- Poetic License: The humorous poetry of Felice Prager. Topics include pets, chocolate, relationships and family life.
- Purple Ronnie: The official source of Purple Ronnie art, poetry, and philosophy. Requires Flash.
- Reflections of a Recluse: Contains the poems of W.J. Mallory on recollections, youth, and positions on issues large and small.
- Robert Muir's Poems and Doggerel: Original humorous poems.
- Sensa Yuma: Comedy poems and monologues, written in Lancashire dialect by Stan Brown. Also some original MP3 recordings, performed by the author.
- Smile Poetry: Family-friendly funny verse.
- Spam Haiku Archive: Haiku, limericks, and sonnets devoted to the lunch meat. Links to other spam sites.
- Steve Book's Perpetual Poetry Project: Humorous poetry, writing, puns and illustrations.
- The 'Stute: A virtual hangout where a bunch of poets play a witty game with words and illusion.
- The Bare Foot Health Workers Union: A collection of original poems and short stories on political and topical subjects.
- The Socially Abrasive: Rude poetry and humor to mock all aspects of society.
- Versicals: Versicals simply means humorous verse.
- What's in the fridge?: An obscure collection of rather wonderful fridge poetry produced by the Hairy Haggis Munching collective.
- badpoetry.net: Features new bad poetry by some of the nation's worst poets.
- e-poems: Humorous poems, about love, sadness, science, desire, passion, and politics.
This category in other languages: