Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Relationships
- Answers to Men's Questions: Answers to fifty questions asked of and about women by male readers of Maxim magazine.
- Average Single Male: Insight into the lives and needs of these solitary individuals, and their efforts to find a partner.
- Bash Sisters: Women rule the world, but there are more powerful women than the average woman: women who go by the name of Bash Sisters.
- Black Hearts Party: A place for the bitter and jaded to celebrate the grim realities of love.
- Blind Date Descriptions: Definitions to common descriptions of potential blind dates.
- Blind Date Guess: Guess the personality characterstics of a friend's blind date.
- Break It Off: Dedicated to stories of relationship break-ups - the good, bad, and ugly, as well as stories of revenge. Share yours, too.
- Christine's Creations: Humorous, serious and romantic articles about relationships.
- Classic Relationship Jokes: Categories including: dating, sex, in-laws, marriage, honeymoon, religion, men, women, jobs, politics, military and several others.
- Date to Save: A quest to find hot guys and save their souls from hell.
- Dates from Hell: Collection of user submitted worst date stories.
- DatingFun.com : Booty Call Agreement: Humorous contract explaining the rules of the dating ritual known as the booty call.
- Disaster Dates: A place for women around the world to share their most embarrassing and cringeworthy dating experiences.
- Dumpaguy: Buy official dump certificates, publish your stories, and reasons for dumping.
- Fun Stuff - Dr. Marian Stansbury: Humor, books, and articles about life and relationships.
- Girls are Weird: Survival tips for girls in and out of relationships.
- Guys and Girls Just 4 Fun: Find the rules of relationships, date ideas, finding a girl, and things every girl should know.
- Intellectual Whores: Website dedicated to explaining the Ladder Theory of male/female interaction and how women can have male 'friends'.
- Is He Gay?: For women wondering why their date hasn't kissed them yet.
- Jeremy and Jared's Pieces of Meat: A blunt look at women and relationships.
- Kiss-Off Letters to Men: A compilation of kiss-off letters designed to dump a man.
- Ladder Theory: Funny and scientific explanation of how men and women are attracted to each other.
- Laurie's Love Logic: Find answers to nagging love questions, or read about other people's horrible experiences.
- Love, Marriage, Sex & Relationships Jokes - Rude Outrageous Humor: Archive of funny jokes and rude humor on love, marriage, sex, relationships, and romance.
- Male, Female, Neuterale: A collection of jokes and pictures about relationships and gender.
- MarriageRomance.com - Marriage Humor: Visitors may submit and read marriage humor writings or listen to them in streaming audio. Membership is required in order to access some content.
- Men Still Think With Their Clubs: Excerpts from a humorous book featuring a the diary of a seductive stone age cavewoman and her exploits.
- Men, Women, and Relationship Humor: Archive of jokes plus a mailing list.
- Mood Swingers: A light-hearted look at what to do and not to do after you've been dumped.
- Mother-in-Law Stories: Sharing fun stories about mother-in-laws.
- Neopolitan Online: Working on the principle that all a guy needs is sex, sports, violence, and alcohol.
- Pathetic Personals: Collection of pathetic personal ads with additional commentary.
- Pick-Up Lines: Offers everything from cheesy pickup lines to rebuttals for girls to use on guys.
- Planet of the Exes: A comical look at divorce, breaking up, and relationships.
- Platonic Relationships: Joelogon's Foolproof Guide to Making Any Woman Your Platonic Friend.
- Psycho-Ex.com: Vent your spleen, or read other's sad stories, or tales of love gone wrong.
- Quasimother: Stories about the good and bad points of mother-in-laws.
- Quigley's Online Dating Blog: Adventures in trying to find a girlfriend online.
- Rate This Chick: Personal ads deconstructed to try to find out what the featured women really mean and want from a relationship.
- Realm of Laughter: Jokes about relationships and society.
- RomanceStuck.com: Relationship Humor: Small collection of jokes about relationships, marriage, weddings, and divorce.
- Rules 4 Dating: Brief advice from an experienced single.
- Single Clique: Anonymous stories about online dating experiences. Visitors can submit their own stories.
- Single Girls guide to Modern Man: Everything a dating girl needs to know.
- Single Speak Decoder: Provides real-world translations of what men really mean on their online dating profiles. Also has a section for women.
- Singlephobia: Examines popular misconceptions about single people and looks at our culture's fear of being single.
- Swami Baktanimbin's Love Letter Generator: Automatically generates random love letters for a named person of the visitor's choosing.
- The Field Guide to North American Males: Browse a list of boy species organized according to the four families of artsy, gainfully employed, athletic and casual.
- The Froy Marriage Test: Automated test to assess the risk of your girlfriend seeking marriage.
- The Katessa Panel: A light-hearted advice column by a `group` of irreverent Aussies.
- The Marriage Files: Musings about men, women and marriage.
- The Messiah's and Fargo's Love Connection: A humourous look at Redneck love and the online dating community.
- Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About: Mil Millington's musings about his home life with German partner Margret, which spawned a Guardian column and then a novel.
- Throw Me A Line!: Read and submit the latest (or lamest) pick up lines.
- Visiting Mom: All you need to know about visiting your mother.
- Why I Will Never Have A Girlfriend: A proof, using simple statistical calculus, of why it is impossible to find a girlfriend.
- Why Should Someone Go Out With Me?: One man's collection of 389 reasons why women should date him.
- XsRevenge: Readers submit pictures and rants about their exes.
- You Married Him.com: A humorous look at marriage from a woman's point of view.