Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Science : Biology
- A New Application of Darwin's Theory: A Darwinian analysis of the 81st Indy 500 auto race. Darwin's theory can explain anything. See how it is used to analyze Arie Luyendyk's stunning victory in the 1997 Indy race.
- Biology Karaoke: Biology-related tunes set to pop music.
- Biology poetry: Contains rhymes with the focus on biology. Is open to submissions of poetry and rhymes about biology and other sciences.
- Brain Songs: Brain and neuroscience songs set to familiar tunes.
- Cell Bio Personals: From the Psi Beta chapter of Beta Beta Beta at James Madison University, a collection of personal ads.
- Cicadaville: A humorous look at the invasion of periodical cicadas in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Cooking with a Scientist: Matthew DeGennaro's humorous weblog on biology and cooking.
- Curiosities of Biological Nomenclature: Etymologies, puns and funny sounds, wordplay, and more in taxonomy.
- Developmental Biology Online: Humor: Includes the mRNA, genome, and histone song, a two-act parody of My Fair Lady, and the denial of Thomas Jefferson's grant request.
- Dolly's Cloning Emporium: A humorous look at the endeavor of cloning.
- Fenton the Death Sheep From Hell: Membership (minionship), celebrities, news, sports, sheepcentric website links, sheepocracy project, and a "sheepish" language version of the page.
- Final Proof That Planes Indeed Evolved From Cars: A parody about evolution and the facts it claims, this short story may open your eyes a bit wider to evolution. This story claims that planes evolved from cars.
- Garlic Surprise: Effect of ale, garlic, and soured cream on the appetite of leeches.
- Hot Date Tel Tufo: A sizzling biochemical romance.
- Official Doohicky Website: A site set up to inform more people about doohickys.
- Ova Prima Foundation: Devoted to discourse and research on the egg and chicken controversy, that most basic of conundrums.
- Penn Academy for Necroambulate Studies: Academy for the scientific study of zombies (necroambulates). Includes papers, faculty, thesis, and questions answered.
- Profession Jokes - Biologists: Jokes about biologists and biology (part of the Profession Jokes site).
- Science and Medicine Humor: A long list of links to biology songs and jokes, with some other science humor as well.
- The Bird God: Hear an audio file of a parrot having a conversation about believing in God and the afterlife.
- The Dangers of Bread: The various dangers of eating bread.
- The Icelandic Phallological Museum: Probably the only museum in the world to contain a collection of phallic specimens belonging to all the various types of mammal found in a single country. Multilingual.
- The Retarded Sheep's Great Sheep Conspiracy: A story about the relationship between Patrick Henry's historic speech and the fate of the sheep.
- The Stupid Gene: A theory as to why Earth is populated by so many idiots.
- WWWF Grudge Match: Jacques Cousteau vs. Marlin Perkins: The two wildlife adventurists race against each other to be the first to discover Life on Mars.
- Wildlife Biology Jokes: Wildlife, biology, science, and environmental jokes and humor.