Search Home : Recreation : Humor : Subcultures
- Abervegas Lounge Culture: A portal for popular lounge culture. Bar reviews, restaurant reviews, advice column, essays on the great american past time ~ drinking and the Chairman of the Board, Frank Sinatra.
- American Society of Normal Joes: The truth, as seen by Joes all over the world.
- Anorak Spotters: All about those people who like to wear this variety of coat.
- Boyracerguide.co.uk: A look at the practice by young British males of stupidly modifying cars and generally driving like lunatics.
- Caffeine Dreams: Humor for geeks, including anime, videogames, 1980s and satire.
- Can Vegans Swallow?: Humor about vegans and their lifestyle.
- Chaoslibrary: A community of crazy people doing silly stunts and arranging mad parties and events.
- Damn Yankees: Humor about yankees and the differences between the Northern US and the South.
- Dull Men's Club: A place where dull men can share thoughts and experiences free from pressures to be "in and trendy".
- Gobshite Club: An organisation for people who mouth off too much.
- Ima Bimbo. Are you?: Home of Nic-a-tampon and other foolishness. Tori Amos fans will find something off-colour and interesting here.
- Losers dot Org: Categorized by social `group` with "loser" ratings.
- Losers of America: A club for self-declared losers.
- Mayflower Unlimited: Humor and information to do with marijuana, its uses and the laws governing it.
- Narcosatanic Pure Evil Madness: Making fun of heavy metal fans and goths, plus assorted pictures and links.
- No Point Online: Pranks and reality skits from New Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Peckerwood Institute of America: Helping people determine if they are a Peckerwood.
- Pessimists International: Jokes and quotes with a negative outlook.
- Pimp Central: Articles, classifieds, a guide on pimping and a random pimp generator.
- Talk Like A Pirate Day: Background information and activities for those that fancy themselves as seafaring criminals.
- The Bitter Jerk Society: Nerdish humor and webcams.
- The Church of Johnson: Fringe religious group.
- The Intellectual Gunloving Redneck Page: Expressing hatred of everything liberal and un-American.
- The Official Homepage for Fat Geeks: If you are a fat geek, you have come to the right place.
- The Partygoers: A `group` dedicated to spreading goodwill through the spontaneous visitation of social gatherings and celebrations.
- Virtual Redneck: Design your own doublewide, cabin or shack without leaving your parent's trailer.
- Vorexians of the World Unite: Information on a bizarre counterculture and its rules and aims.
- Wigga.org: Dedicated to white kids who want to be black.
- You Might Be A Child Of The 80's If...: A listing of humorous ways to tell if you were a child of the 80s, plus links.
- artfags.org: Study nearly identical-looking artfags and capture images of them in their own environment.