Search Home : Recreation : Models
- All Model Building: Plastic model building of all types with tips, and galleries.
- Batmaniak's Model Page - The Vinyl Frontier: Built up vinyl, plastic, and resin figure model kits of comic book super heroes, villains, movie and fantasy characters, and monsters.
- Cyber Modeling Competition: Monthly online Gundam modeling competition.
- Epoxycast.org: About modeling, molding,and casting with epoxy.
- Fantastic Modeling: An eclectic collection of miniature models including real and imaginary spacecraft, aircraft, fighting suits, vehicles, and dioramas.
- Fantastictool: Process of development of a miniature designer who makes tabletop miniature figures with green-stuff. Includes gallery and links.
- GarrettsBridges.com: Tips and advice about designing and building model bridges from basswood and balsa.
- Glue-It - The Home of Model Making: Covering all forms of model making. Articles, glossaries, club listings and full discussion pages.
- Hirst Arts Fantasy Architecture: Create your own castles and miniature stone buildings for wargaming terrain, dioramas, or model displays.
- In Miniature: Modelling resource. Includes articles, shopping links and events for all types of miniature modelling.
- Jim Allan Studio: Miniature models, movie and TV sets, and airbrushed paintings.
- MJCM9 Star Trek: Pictures, episode guides, drawings, listings of ship crew members.
- Metal Web News: Your fraphical on-lineguide to metalworking, Metal Web News is the graphic WWW area of the UseNet discussion `group` rec.crafts.metalworking
- Model Car Building Tips: Help for people with the tricky parts of building models. Includes tips, tricks, and a guestbook. (Java)
- Model and Collectors Mart Online: Comprehensive `resource` of news, features, purchasing information and free classified advertising. (Registration required)
- Nostromo Builders: Showcase of projects by Robert S. LePine, professional model builder.
- Oriental Model Buses: UK site for news, information and photographs of the fascinating and colourful diecast model Hong Kong buses produced by Corgi, EFE, Collector's Model, and ABC Models.
- PEI Engine Works: Builder of scale gas powered engines with over 40 years experience building gas powered scale working engines.
- Painted Metal: Here you can see some of the fantasy miniatures that Tor Olsson has painted.
- Peter's Paper Models: A personal page showing a collection of paper models, mostly airplanes, and links to other paper model web pages.
- Phil - Mini4wd: Racers and hobbyists interested in mini4wd racing. Pictures, tips, and events.
- Plastic Model Mania: Dedicated to the craft of building plastic figure models, old and new. A gallery and beginner's tips section is included.
- Rocky Mountain 1/32 4WD Mini Racers: Tamiya or O'kami 1/32 mini 4wd racing. In Denver, we are trying to start a club for Japan Slot Car racing or "Mini Yonku." Tamiya or O'kami battery powereed 1/32 scale mini 4wd racing.
- Skylab's Hanger: Gundam and anime models, with online gallery and tips section.
- Steam Engines, A Gallery: A personal collection of toy and miniature handmade steam engines from years of selective acquisitions.
- Tamiya Cavite: Mini 4WD battery powered race cars.
- Tamiya Mini 4wd World: Offers tips on modifying your Tamiya, Okami - Mini 4wd racer. Loads of photos and ideas collected from other sites.
- The Miniature World of Joe Videki: Dealing with creating, converting, sculpting and painting miniature historical figures. Canadian miniaturists personal homepage.
- The Model Bus Federation: Devoted to the world of model bus modelling.
- The Model Makers Resource: Articles about modelling techniques and materials.
- Tor Oles' Models: Collection of RC models, model boats, airplanes, and cars.
- iRail.co.uk: Directory of model railroad sites in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
This category in other languages: