Search Home : Recreation : Motorcycles : Associations and Clubs
- 2 Down Ryders: Southern California superbike club. Canyon rides, drag and track racing and extreme stunt riders.
- Anderson County Toy Run Oak Ridge, TN: A non-profit organization consisting of motorcyclists and non-riders, which raise money and toys through motorcycling events year round to help the children of Anderson County, Tennessee enjoy the Christmas season.
- Austin Motorcycle Riders: Riders in the Austin, Texas area joining for highway rides and social meetings. No requirements or dues.
- BC Sportbikes: British Columbia's Premier website geared towards the local Sportbike community.
- BP Bikers: Members with a common interest in riding cruiser-style and superbike motorcycles. Events, discussion forum and photos included.
- Big Country Phoenix M/C: Based in Ranger, Texas. Organizes "Run From The Heart" in support of the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
- BlackHawk Cruisers: Club that accepts all types of motorcycles. Free membership with minimal rules.
- Blue Goose Riders: A sportbike association in North Texas, welcoming all genres of riders.
- Boise Valley Riders: A `group` designed to establish networking among those riders in the Boise Valley. The club is for all makes and models.
- Boozefighters MC - Chapter 19: Washington DC area.
- Boozefighters MC - Chapter 6: Grass Valley, CA. Links, photos, events and contact information.
- Broken Spoke Family Association: A riding `group` located in Maryland that does not wear colors or patches.
- Catskill Mountain Cruisers of NYS: Open to all bikes for local and long distance rides. Located in the Catskills of New York State. Promotes and joins charitable poker runs and other events.
- Confederate Soldiers Motorcycle Club: News, information, chapters, and products. Members must be born, or live in, or be able to trace ancestry to one of the 11 Confederate States of America.
- Desert Road Riders M/C of Bullhead City Arizona / Laughlin Nevada: A non-profit club in the Bullhead City, Arizona/Laughlin, Nevada area promoting safety, education, and freedom for bikers.
- Dixie Bikers Association: Club in central Alabama. Home of the annual Slapout Blowout.
- Downed Bikers Association: A non-profit organization created to aid persons lost or confined to a hospital due to a motorcycle accident.
- FreeRidersUSA: Independent biker organization devoted to family, friends and freedom. History, photos and calendar included.
- Full Throttle Motorcycle Club: Based in Hackensack, New Jersey. Photos, events and classifieds.
- Green Machine Motorcycle Club: Based in Southern California. Photographs and guestbook.
- Illinois Prairie Voyagers: Elgin, Illinois based club with most riders on Kawasaki Voyagers, but is open to any style of bike. Monthly meetings and rides.
- Iron Pegasus Touring Motorcycle Club: Based in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Iowa area. Find out about club rides, how to become a member, quarterly newsletter, by-laws, and safety. Has link to IDOT for up-to-date construction sites on Iowa roads.
- Joy Riders Motorcycle Club: African-American Motorcycle club founded in 1966. Located in Eastern North Carolina.
- Kingsmen-MC Erie, PA Chapter: The Erie, PA chapter of the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club. Chapters, chat, links, and pictures.
- Legions Bike Club: Member's pictures, events calendar, magazine features, and joining details.
- Long Riders Motorcycle Club: Club of riders, with an interactive support network of experiences and resources related to long distance travel by motorcycle.
- Montgomery Street Motorcycle Club: A sport-touring motorcycle club for professionals and enthusiasts. Located in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Motorcycle Cruisers Club Hong Kong: News, articles and pictures relating to motorbikes in Hong Kong.
- Nastydoggs Sportbike Club: Richmond, VA based motorcycle club.
- National Chopper Club - Kent: NCC Kent is one of three founding counties of the National Chopper Club.
- Nerds From Hell: Texas based club for computer and I.T. professionals who enjoy riding motorcycles.
- Nevada Sportbike Club: A northern Nevada Sportbike club that gets together for Sunday rides. Find out about upcoming events, how to join, and browse classifieds.
- Newage Motorcycle Club: Membership information, events, photos and links.
- North American Three-Wheeler Association: Club for three wheeled vehicles (motorcycles and cars). Nationwide chapter listings with contacts.
- North County Cruisers Motorcycle Club: A San Diego area all bikes motorcycle club. Find out about events, read the message board, and view pictures of members and bikes.
- Northeast Oklahoma Trials Team: Observed trials club in Oklahoma sponsoring motorcycle trials events throughout the year.
- Ohio Brothers of the Third Wheel: Trikers within the state of Ohio. Brothers of the Third Wheel Association. Listing of Ohio and area directors.
- Red Devil's Motorcycle Club: Reno, Nevada. Find out about upcoming events.
- Red Devils MC Shanghai: The first motorcycle club in Shanghai. Information regarding Chang-Jiang motorbikes.
- Redline Superbike: Sportsbike club in the Detroit, MI area.
- Rider Support Services (RSS): UK association which offers legal advice and support to motorcycle and scooter riders.
- Riders inc. Motorcycle Club: Regularl rides and "impromptu last minute rides." Club is active in community events.
- Roadrunners MC -- Long Island, NY: A Long Island based motorcycle club geared for both men and women who enjoy riding and meeting new people.
- S | H | A | K | E motorcycle club: A motorcycle club in San Francisco and Houston riding American-made V-twin motorcycles.
- San Diego Motorcycle Club: Our goal is to develop a common ground for San Diego area motorcycle riders to meet, exchange ideas and share their experiences with one another.
- Shadow Club: Motorcycle Enthusiast Club in British Columbia. A not-for-profit organization consisting of riders promoting safe and courteous riding.
- Shovelhead Riders: Orange County club for riders of the Harley-Davidson Shovelhead.
- Sportriders of New England: Sponsors track days, basic maintenance seminars and Motorcycle Safety Courses.
- Star Touring & Riding: Family orientated motorcycle organization based in Laconia, NH. All makes of bikes welcome. The club's goal is to have safe, fun riding and meet other motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Steel Stampede Motorcycle Riding Club: A family oriented riding club based in Plano, Texas. Ride year-round, across town or across the country. Members are a `group` of men and women who ride whatever brand of cruiser or touring bike each likes best.
- Taconic Bikers: An informal `group` of motorcycle riders in the Northern Dutchess/Southern Columbia Counties of New York.
- Team Lost Boys Motorcycle Club: Based in Phoenix, Arizona and Denver, CO. Photos, chat, guestbook, weekly rides, events information and road trips.
- Tennessee Valley Sportbike Club: Club information, photos and links.
- Texas SportBike Association: A `group` of mature motorcycle enthusiasts situated in Texas, specializing in organized ride days.
- The 52Crew: Virginia Chapter of the Bavarian Illuminati Motorcycle Club. Read by-laws and news, buy support merchandise, and view photos.
- The American Federation of Riders: Publicly funded charitable organization composed of motorcyclists dedicated to helping needy, orphaned, handicapped, abused or neglected children.
- The Ton Up Club: A Texas club for riding British bikes, but is open to most makes and models.
- Tousley Road Riders Motorcycle Club: A motorcycle club for young and old, new or experienced to enjoy the comradery of motorcycling in Minnesota.
- USA Highway Riders: A non-profit, family oriented club promoting clean and safe riding activities. Chapters in Texas and Virginia.
- United MC Club: For motorcyclists over 40 years of age. Promoting freedom, friendship and fun.
This category in other languages: