Search Home : Recreation : Motorcycles : Touring : Touring Stories
- Horizons Unlimited: Grant and Susan Johnson's adventures around the World and many other travelers' stories. Includes a bulletin board.
- 2 Ride The World: Lisa and Simon on a record-breaking round-the-world tour for charities.
- A Californian In The Other Sierra Nevada: May 1999 trip in Spain, through provinces of Castilla - La Mancha, Extremadura, and Andalucia.
- A Fine Ride, Dedicated To Motorcycles: A Fine Ride is dedicated to motorcycles and to the people who love them. We will feature great riding destinations around Central Florida along with other locations.
- Alaska To Argentina By Motorbike: AMCHALLENGE is a fundraising venture for Muscular Dystrophy. Photos and text.
- Arolds Africa Adventure: Travels from the Netherlands to South Africa on a Yamaha XT500. Photos.
- Around the World by Peter and Kay Forwood: A motorcycle trip around the world on a Harley-Davidson starting in Australia February 1996 and articles by other international motorcycle travellers.
- Australian Photographs: Australian motorcycle touring travelogue with selected photographs.
- Awaken To Africa: A Woman's Journey By Motorcycle.: Extracts from a book by Heather Ellis on her solo motorcycle journey from south to north Africa by Yamaha TT600 motorcycle. Including Kenya, Zaire, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania.
- Bike Brothers: Travels thru Africa, Australia, Europe, North and South America on Suzuki DR 600s. Text and photos.
- Bike Touring Around Wales: A guide to touring this part of Britain by motorbike.
- Blue Ridge And Smoky Mountain Motorcycle Adventures: Collection of motorcycle touring stories.
- Bob's World: Mexico Tour: Photo gallery, advice, links, and a guestbook.
- Canning Stock Route Project: Australian Outback journey.
- Carla King: USA, India, and China.
- Chris and Cynthias 2001 Harley Trip to the Grand Canyon: Our 12 day trip from Northern California through the deserts of Nevada, Arizona and California to the Grand Canyon and back on our 1999 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail.
- Coast To Coast On Gold Wings: This journal describes our five week, 10,000 mile trip around the United States and Canada.
- Contrast.cx: Roughing it all around Africa. Detailed journals and many pictures.
- Disaster Tour 98: Los Angeles to Peru. Photos.
- Donau Trip: Account of a 1998 motorcycle trip from Denmark to the Danube delta in Romania, the Danube's source in Germany and back to Denmark, inspired by Jean M. Auel's book "The Plains of Passage".
- EasyReader Tourguide: Presenting essays on motorcycle touring, motorcycle camping, motorcycle philosophy, and motorcycle related subjects.
- Ed's Travel Stories: Motorcycle touring stories on a BMW and Goldwing, with pictures, around CA and the USA. Opinions, Other rider's stories, links, etc. Come share the fun of the ride.
- Gaijin Bikers In Japan: American bikers in the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Gail And Eric Haws: Traveling thru Russia, Baltics, Iceland, Scandinavia, USA, New Zealand, Australia, and Indonesia. Text.
- Gan Starling's Royal Star Tourdeluxe: Touring info, mostly pictures and stories of several trips in the USA.
- Gathering Speed: Tales of Motorcycles and Life.
- Goose Bay Or Bust: Touring the Trans Labrador highway. Text and photos.
- Great Motorcycle ride in Central Washington: A very popular alternative route to take from Yakima to Ellensburg in Central Washington is the Canyon Corridor. This is a popular ride for cyclists because the road curves (twisties) along the Yakima River.
- Harley Road Trips: Scenic motorcycle rides in the Smoky Mountains, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline drive.
- In The Long Run: Around the World on a Honda Elite 250. Text and photos.
- Indonesia, Java and Bali on Kawasaki Zephyr ZR750: Motorcycle page about the Kawasaki Zephyr ZR750 with technical specifications, maintenance, driving tips, and descriptions about motorcycle tours in Indonesia and Bali.
- International Motorcycle Adventurers: Travel information, planning guides, and hazard warnings for motorcycle traveling worldwide.
- Jeff and Lindas World: Travels thru Europe and South America. Reports are text only.
- Lake Superior Ride Report: Around Lake Superior in less than 24 hours. Text.
- LoMo - Expedition: Two bikers in a one-year journey from Germany to Shanghai and back.
- Lois on the Loose: The journal of a British girl traveling solo from Alaska to Patagonia
- Mads Are Heies Motorbike and Travel Page: Africa, Norway, Denmark, and Turkey.
- McGonigals World Tour: All seven continents. Text.
- Mediterranean Motorcycle Trips: Holland, France, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Morocco, Italy, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, the Balkans, Poland, Czech, Greece, Israel.
- Mexico Motorcycle Trip 97: Touring Mexico on off road motorcycles.
- Milwards Millennium Ride: General Secretary of Federation of European Motorcyclists Associations (FEMA) Simon Milward rides around the World.
- Mindfuel Motorbike World Trip: Information about a motorbike World trip. Follow the project from the first idea until the end. Budget-planning as well as equipment, accommodations, security, and bikes. Picture gallery.
- Motor Bike Tour of Norway And Sweden: This is a documented 4000 mile tour of Norway, up to North Cape (Nordkapp) from Bergen, down to Stockholm, Sweden, and back to Oslo. all this in just 14 days.
- Motorbiking Disasters Home Page: UK to the Middle East and North Africa.
- Motorcycle Expedition In Siberia: Motorcycling expedition by Rob and Dafne de Jong in Russia over the frozen Siberian rivers and lakes during the winter 2003 - 2004.
- Motorcycle Touring in New Zealand: Touring on a Suzuki GSXR1100 Yoshimura Sportsbike. Road and distance information, places to stay.
- Motorcycle World Traveller: Touring in Africa, Europe, North and South America.
- Muthuhs Rides - Travelogue: An adventure travelogue website. Traveling on a '99 FLHTCUI Harley-Davidson.
- NorSeaOdyssey: A scrapbook, a living document, of two men's travels around the world by BMW motorcycles.
- Norway Tour 96, 97 And 98: Three personal travelogues covering a total of 17 days of motorcycle vacationing in the south of Norway.
- Paco's Stories: Motorcycle Road Riding Stories and other ramblings
- Photobiker: Merritt and Pierre around the world on two motorcycles. Includes travel stories and many pictures.
- Red Knights Four Corners Memorial Tour: Two members of the Red Knights, Ed Brouillet and Steve Mickle complete the Four-Corners Tour on their twin Goldwings.
- Ride Now: Follow this Royal Enfield journey through the Manali-Leh highway in the Indian Himalayas.
- Riding To The Moon: Los Angeles to South America. Photos and text. Fund raiser for Save the Children and American Cancer Society.
- Roadtrip 95: A 26 day, 8000 km motorcycle trip through 5 countries in Europe.
- Rocinantes Travels: Motorcycle travel to Spain, Norway and the Americas. Photos and text.
- Rons Motorcycle Touring Page: Florida to Costa Rica. 8000 miles by Yamaha SR250. Photos and text.
- Sturgis Trips: Friend and family adventures to the Sturgis Rally
- TexSTOC '99 Trip Report: Riding in the Ft. Davis, TX area and Big Bend National Park.
- The Pinkman's Webpage: This page is devoted to motorcycle travel and touring, BMW Motorcycles, Trip Reports, Iron Butt, National Park Quest, Pictures, Jokes, Long Distance Motorcycle Touring and general Motorcycle Touring
- The TZ350 and 250 Website: Story from the website about touring the European Alps.
- The Tokyo to London Project: Tokyo to London, via China, Mongolia, Siberia and Central Asia. Photos and text.
- Touring in Italy on a Ducati ST2: Italian backroads from Siena to Bolzano.
- Travelling to Bali On A Big Bike: Travelling to Bali, Indonesia on a BMW motorcycle
- Trees Alaska Trip: Nova Scotia to Alaska in 30 days. Text and photos.
- Two Wheel Holidays: Australia. Stories & pictures submitted by ourselves and visitors.
- Ultimate Journey: Around the World. Photos and text.
- Whitehorse To Banff: Shows our planned route and will have pictures after our June 2003 trip.
- Will's Domain A Honda PC800 Rider: USA 4 corners ride and other rides.
- World Tour Pages of Arto Rasimus: Finland to Bolivia. Photos and journal.
- Yamaha TDM 850 Motorcycle Travel: Travel (mostly) with motorcycle Yamaha TDM 850 and Honda Transalp, with picture of Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, Elefantentreffen 2000.
This category in other languages: