Search Home : Recreation : Outdoors : Camping : Organizations
- A.Y.W.U. Camping Association: Michigan based organization for camping and outdoor activities bringing together families and friends. News, events, and donation request.
- All Avondale Owners' Caravan Club: UK-based rally club open to owners of all touring caravans and motorhomes manufactured by Avondale Coachcraft. Rally program and reports, newsletter, photos, and membership information.
- Bay-State Good Sam-ers: Local Massachusetts chapter of the Good Sam Club started in 1977 to encourage good fellowship and social activities. Information on officers and events, with links to other chapters and camping and RV sites.
- Bonair Owners Club: Contains events, photos, hints, tips, and contact information.
- Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club: Chapter of the Family Motorcoach Association for owners of Born Free motorcoaches. Upcoming events, factory dealers, classified ads, and membership application.
- Brown County Searchers: Indiana based club that gathers twice a year to camp in Brown County State Park.
- California Camping Club: Club site with live chat, photos, articles and membership opportunities.
- Camping Hoosier Style: Free online camping club offering campground information, recipes, photos, stories, and links.
- Camping Women: Organization for women who seek `group` camping. Hiking, camping, trips. Non-profit all volunteer with membership opportunities.
- Cape Cod Unit: Local Massachusetts chapter of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International. Adult ownership of a fully self contained and hard sided recreational vehicle manufactured by Airstream is a prerequisite for membership. Photos, officers, activities calendar, and membership application.
- Caravan Camping and Touring Industry and Manufactured Housing Industry Association of New South Wales: Professional association of caravan park and manufactured home estate proprietors, home, cabin, caravan, and tent manufacturers, and product retailers and dealers. Association information, holiday destinations, tips, and links to related sites.
- Caravan and Camping Club: Australian club site offering membership, general interest articles and rally events for caravaning enthusiasts.
- Caravanners and Campers Christian Fellowship: Holiday fellowship of Evangelical Christians. Holds regular weekend rallies, organized locally across UK throughout the camping season, plus holiday rallies at home and abroad. Basis of faith, rally schedule, and membership information.
- Chippewa Trail Camp: Official website for alumni of Chippewa Trail Camp in Rapid City - Traverse City, Michigan
- Circle City Campers: Family camping club serves Southern California - Greater Inland Empire regional area. Singles, couples and families who enjoy outdoor local camping trips where we can pack up our gear and hang out around the campfire, fish, catch up on some rest and share recipes.
- Classic RV Club: RV camping club with members in Oregon and Washington. Open to RVs of all types. History of group, activities schedule, member list, dues, and contact information.
- Connecticut Starcraft Camper Club: Group with families ranging from those that have newborns to those that are bringing the grandchildren welcomes any Starcraft owner in the New England area. Campout schedule, news and photos, and contact information.
- Eager Beaver Camping Club: Greater Lancing, Michigan chapter of Family Campers and RVers (FCRV). Members camp in everything from tents to motorhomes and meet for weekend campouts and potluck dinners. Includes photos and information request form.
- Early Risers: Detroit, Michigan chapter of International Family Campers and RVers offers organized events and fellowship. Newsletter, schedule of events, photos, and information request form.
- Family Motor Coach Association: Site contains articles, photos, news about events, rally dates, merchandise and membership opportunities.
- Florida Popup Campers: Organization that promotes membership of popup owners and organized outings throughout Florida.
- Fox Valley Tents & Wheels: Not-for-profit family camping club in the Chicago area that focuses on pop-up and tent camping.
- Freedom North East 2000 Caravan Club: Rally programme, caravan news and information, picture board and a contact page of relevant organisations. United Kingdom.
- Friends of Hueston Woods, Inc.: Non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and improvement of Hueston Woods State Park in Oxford, Ohio. News, calendar, photos, park features, and links to related sites.
- Friends of Nature - Nepal: Friends of Nature - Nepal, a service oriented NGO dedicated to promote ecotourism and conservation of environment in Nepal.
- Friendship Ventures: Minnesota non-profit organization offering camping, respite and travel programs.
- Gay Caravan and Camping Club: Social `group` for lesbian and gay campers and caravanners holding regular meets throughout the UK. Purpose of the club, membership guidelines, fees, photos, and reports on previous events.
- Great Lakes Pop Up Club: Formed to bring pop-up camper owners in the Great Lakes region together to share information and ideas. Membership information, FAQ, and links to state chapters.
- HMC Club: Club for owners of Hawkins Motor Coach. Site offers pictures and calendar of events and activities.
- Irish Camping and Caravan Club: Group founded in 1971 to promote camping and caravanning in Ireland offers adult and family memberships. Branches include Leinster, Leeside, Shannonside and Corrib. Past and upcoming meets, newsletter, and membership information.
- Komfort Kruisers: Motor home club based in Southern California offering news, photos, events and links to other clubs. Members have 11 monthly outings a year.
- Loners of America: Non-profit national RV Club for single adults. Owned and administered by its members, it has local chapters throughout the USA. Dues, printable application form, and links to related sites.
- Medium Duty Truck Birds of a Feather: Special interest `group` of the Escapees RV Club whose purpose is to share information about the use of MDTs for pulling large 5th wheel trailers. FAQ, membership information, and links to related sites.
- Michigan Good Sam: State chapter of Good Sam Club. Offers rally information and registration sheets, local chapter contacts, officer list, and news.
- National African American RV'er Association: Family oriented non-profit club. Site promotes membership and access to newsletters, rallies, educational seminars and mail. Photos and recent events page.
- National Association of Therapeutic Wilderness Camps: Association that utilizes wilderness camping as a method of helping troubled young people change the way they deal with their parents, schools, and other authorities.
- National Caravan Council: Representative trade body for the UK caravan industry. News and information, events, resources, directory of holiday parks, and links to related sites.
- North Coast Family Campers: Northern Ohio based family camping club welcomes any type of camping unit as well as tents. Events, fees, and contact information.
- Northern Frontier Camp: Christian organization that provides summer vacation programs for fathers and sons. Located in the Adirondack mountains.
- Northumbrian Tent Camping Association: UK based organization with organized secluded holiday and weekend outings catering to interests of individual members.
- Ohio Nomads On-Line: Sponsors rallies, shares information of interest to motor-coach owners, and offers fellowship and a voice within the Family Motor Coach Association. Schedule of rallies and events, photos, member profiles, and contact information.
- Ontario Camp Leadership Workshop: Annual conference for summer camp professionals and seasonal staff in Ontario and Quebec.
- Ontario Private Campground Association: Non-profit trade `group` dedicated to supporting and improving the operation of private campgrounds in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Camping tips, campground search, and membership information.
- Road to Lansing: Registration information for the 47th International Rally of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, to be held in Lansing, Michigan.
- Roamin' Rigs: Tampa chapter of Family Motorcoach Association providing information on activities and events.
- Rockin' Rollers: Christian camping club in Northern California. Events, membership roster, photos, and contact information.
- Severn Valley Group of Motorcaravanners: Record of the group's activities since 1962 and news of current and upcoming events. Committee members, rallies, photos, and guest book.
- Show-Me Pride Float Trip: Missouri `group` of gays and lesbians that sponsors an annual 5-day camping, canoeing and rafting event.
- Somerset Centre: Site of UK caravan club providing news, rallies and events.
- Southern Region of the Camping and Caravanning Club: Section of the organization that participates in activities in the South East, South West and Chiltern regions of Great Britain. Find newsletter, events, maps and links.
- St. Louis Unit WBCCI: Greater St. Louis, Missouri unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, for owners of Airstreams. Includes activity schedule, photos of events and RVs, safety tips, and unit newsletter.
- St. Louis Wild: Providing family oriented outings in and around St. Louis.
- Sterling Caravan Owners Club: Club in UK with news, events, rally listings, photos and links to other clubs.
- Texas Boomers RV Group: RVing/Camping enthusiast `group` in Texas. Includes news, recipes, events, pictures, and related links.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club: Welcomes all campers in all units including tents, caravans, and motor caravans. Membership benefits, FAQ, site finder, club news and information, links to local clubs, and application requestion form.
- The Freedom Gay Camping and Caravan Club: Includes membership information, meets schedule, and links. Based in the United Kingdom.
- The RVClub: A virtual community for RVers, including e-mail discussion forums, web forums, chat, merchandise, classifieds, rig reviews and campground reviews.
- The Silk Route Motorcaravan Club: English site for the French motorcaravan club l'Association Camping-Cars sur les Routes de la Soie et du Monde. Specializes in overlanding by motorhome to China and other exotic destinations. Principal business of the club is supporting members who organize their own expeditions. Bulletins, events, and membership information.
- Tidewater WBCCI: Serving Airstreamers in the Tidewater Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina area. Provides fellowship and information regarding travel and maintenance of Airstream trailers and motorhomes. Newsletter, officers, and rally information.
- Travel Trailer Club of the Midwest: Membership provides access to private campgrounds in NW and SW Michigan.
- VA Good Sam: Describes activities, chapters, and staff officers of the VA Good Sam state organization.
- Vacamas Programs for Youth: A nonprofit camp for children from inner city areas located in New Jersey.
- Volusia Coasters: Florida RV club site with news, schedule of events, photos, general interest articles and opportunities for membership.
- WBCCI Denver Colorado Unit Airstream Club: Unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, a caravanning, rallying, and social club for owners of Airstream recreational vehicles. Events, newsletter, and membership information.
- Wally Byam Caravan Club International: Club for Airstream owners, with chapters throughout North America. Calendar of events and rallies, membership information, maintenance tips, and FAQ.
- Wandering Individuals' Network: Group of young, single RV owners who go RV camping and caravanning. Provides membership application, schedule of future events, photos, and general information.
- Wilderness Adventurers of Ontario: Toronto-based outdoors club involved in informal canoeing, camping, hiking, and cross-country skiing trips. Includes events calendar, FAQ, photos, trip reports, and membership information.
- WinterCampers.com: Group of friends and family, known as the Executive Recreational Outing Team Involvement Committee, who plan and take winter camping trips together. Includes trip reports, gear tips, and membership questionnaire.
- Wisconsin Camper's Association: Non-profit organization promoting camping, with chapters throughout Wisconsin that meet for monthly campouts and events year-round. Local chapters, code of ethics, news, and membership information.
- YMCA Europe: Umbrella organization of all YMCAs in Europe.
This category in other languages: