Search Home : Recreation : Outdoors : Hunting : Clubs and Associations
- Arizona Pointing Dog Club: Dedicated to the training of Bird Dogs for the hunting of Upland birds.
- Asociacion Armera: Association formed by manufacturers and importers of sectors and subsectors related to the hunting.
- Big Game Records of Ontario: Record keepers for the province of Ontario, Canada.
- Christian Bowhunters of America: A non-profit, non-denominational, Bible-centered organization
- Christian Hunters and Anglers Assn.: Organization oriented towards ministering to men and their families.
- Christian Outdoorsman: Equipping men in Spirit and in sport. Includes articles, tips, photos, online store, registration form, policies, state wildlife links and contact information.
- Commemorative Bucks of Michigan: A non-profit organization that collects and maintains records on trophy class Whitetail Deer, Black Bear, Elk and Turkeys, taken by legal hunting means in the state of Michigan.
- Fellowship of Christian Hunters: Includes contact information, mission, statement of faith, and membership information.
- Grand Slam Club/Ovis: Organization of hunter-conservationists dedicated to improving and perpetuating wild sheep and goat populations worldwide.
- Hunt of a Lifetime: Nonprofit organization that grants hunting and fishing adventures to children with life threatening illnesses.
- Idaho Bird Hunters: Non-profit organization working to restore and conserve quality game bird resources.
- International Hunting Land Association: A non-profit organization that acquires land through purchase, lease and other means to slow urban sprawl and maintain quality hunting land for future generations.
- Kentucky Hunters for the Hungry: Information on how to support the Kentucky wildlife hunters for the hungry.
- Marbella Hunting Club: The meeting point for hunters worldwide: hunting, gunsmithing, forums and related information.
- Missouri Show-Me Big Bucks Club: This site will provide to hunters and those interested in trophy whitetail Deer from Missouri. Records, events, pictures, articles and measurers list.
- National Gamekeepers' Organisation - Keeping the Balance: The National Gamekeepers' Organisation (NGO) was founded in 1997 by a `group` of gamekeepers who felt that their profession was threatened by public misunderstanding and poor representation.
- National Rifle Association: Information and links on numerous subjects about the right to bear arms.
- New Jersey Waterfowlers Association: Voice of the New Jersey waterfowler
- North American Hunting Club: Discover new techniques, adventures, and equipment.
- North Florida Handicapped Sportsmen: Website for the disabled in North Florida.
- Northern California Duck Clubs: This wing shooting directory provides an updated listing of duck and pheasant hunting clubs, guides and related services in Northern California. This site covers game bird management, waterfowl habitat, and offers field reports throughout the year.
- Ohio Valley Safari Club International: Our members support wildlife conservation efforts throughout the world.
- Pope and Young Club: Bowhunting and conservation organization. Information about conservation programs, rules of fair chase, membership, news, events and merchandise.
- Safari Club International: Nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of wildlife, education of the people, and the protection of hunters' rights.
- South Carolina Waterfowl Association: Dedicated to preserving and enhancing South Carolina's waterfowl and wetland resources.
- The Minnesota Duck and Goose Callers Association: A waterfowl conservation association.
- Weatherby Foundation International: Organization with the educational mission of preserving hunting and explaining its role in wildlife conservation.
- Whitetails Unlimited: National organization dedicated to the betterment of the whitetail deer.
- Wildlife Legislative Fund of America: National organization whose sole purpose is to defend hunting, fishing, trapping and wildlife management.
- Wildlife Management Institute: A private, nonprofit, scientific and educational organization.
- Wilson Conservation Club: Calendar of events, history of organization, and membership information. Includes wildlife sound files. Located in Wilson, New York.
This category in other languages: