Search Home : Recreation : Outdoors : Landsailing
- Australian Remote Control Land Yachts: Club based in Macclesfield, South Australia. Includes meeting details, links and contact information.
- Blokart.com: Provides details of portable land yacht capable of speeds up to 100 KPH. Includes news, list of dealers, photos and contact information. Based in New Zealand.
- Brean Land Yacht Club: Landyachting in the southwest of england.
- British Federation of Sand & Land Yachting Clubs: The site contains information for everyone from the beginner to the advanced sailor.
- Colorado Landsailing and Iceboating: Includes detailed plans for making equipment, photos, FAQs, places to go, links, online store and order information.
- Ice Flyer / Wind Flyer: Windsurfing sail powered ice and land yachts.
- International Land and Sandyachting Federation (FISLY): Includes list of council members, rules, competitions, newsletter and pilot database.
- Kent Land Yacht Club: Club serving the South East of England. Contains newsletter, FAQs, forum, related links, and information about Kirrawee Land Yachts which are made in Kent.
- Lakewind Landsailing: Provides an introduction to the sport, training methods, areas,, current specials, photos and contact information. Based in southern California.
- Landsailing.net: Provides a general description of the activity, information on events, mailing list, photos and contacts.
- Lincolnshire Land Yacht Club: Descriptions of land yachting, sailing and racing calendar, race results and photographs. Located in Mablethorpe, UK.
- Midstates Land Sailing Association: Find an introduction to the activity in Kansas and Oklahoma. Includes contacts, events and links.
- North American LandSailing Association: Information on upcoming sanctioned events, club information and landsailing in general.
- Ohope Beach Sand Sailors: Features information on this New Zealand based club. Find photos, competition results and articles.
- Physics of Landsailing: Explains gravity and aerodynamic forces for the enthusiast. Includes links to related sites.
- Royal Sand Yacht Club: Includes history and tips on getting started, beach sailing, and when to sail. Also provides information club yachts, activities, races, photos, and membership for this Belgium club.
- Seagull: French designer and builder of landyachts. Includes slide show, specifications, company history, and contact information.
- SkateSail.com: Dedicated to the promotion of the sport. Includes description of skate sailing and product information on custom-made unit available for sale.
- South Australian Independent Land Sailers - S.A.I.L.S: Includes information on weather conditions, calendar of events, links, contacts and photos.
- Wind Wheels Online Landsailing Journal: Includes photos and related links.
- Windjet: British project to break three separate world speed records on land, ice and water using wind power alone. Includes information about current record holders, forum and contact details.