Search Home : Recreation : Outdoors : Metal Detecting : Organizations
- Antelope Valley Treasure Hunters: Located in Southern California, US. Open to all interested in coin shooting, dowsing, dry washing and organized hunts.
- Ashfield Metal Detecting Club: Located in Nottinghamshire, UK. With information on the group, meetings and finds.
- Austin Metal Detecting Club: Based in Austin, Texas. With local information and news items.
- Butler County Treasure Hunters Home Page: Located in Butler County, Pennsylvania, US. Includes club information and finds.
- C.R.V.Treasure Seekers: Arizona, US based group. With hobby and meeting information.
- Calgary Metal Detecting Club: Based in Calgary, Canada. With meeting information and find photographs.
- Camberley and Bagshot Metal Detecting Club: Club based in Surrey, England. Includes information and finds photographs.
- Cascade Treasure Club: A Seattle, Washington based group. Coin and jewelry hunting plus organized hunts.
- Coastal Empire History Hunters Association: Metal detecting, treasure hunting and history preservation club in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
- Cotswold Heritage and Detecting Society: Club based in Cheltenham, UK. Includes a calendar of events and club news.
- Dixie Relic Recovery Club: Based in Georgia, US. Dedicated to relic hunters and treasure hunting enthusiasts.
- Electronic Archaeological Recovery Treasure Hunters: E.A.R.T.H is a `group` located in the Central New York area. With information and finds photos.
- Empire State Metal Detector Association: Located in the Capital District region of upstate New York. With finds galleries and hobby information.
- Eureka Treasure Hunters Club: Denver, Colorado, US based group. With meeting information and news.
- Federation of Metal Detector and Archaeological Clubs, Inc.: Organization dedicated to the preservation, promotion, and protection of the recreational use of metal detectors.
- Folkestone Metal Detecting Club.: A club based in Kent, UK. With information and finds pictures.
- Gopher State Treasure Hunters: Based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota, US. With information and finds pictures.
- Granite State Treasure Hunter's Club: Based in New Hampshire, US. Dedicated to historic preservation, scheduled events around New England.
- Great Lakes Historical Recovery: Located in the northern suburbs of Chicago in Lake County, with monthly club hunts and meeting locations.
- Gwynedd Recovery & Search Society: A small `group` based in Wales, UK. With information and finds photographs.
- Historical Recovery Association of North Florida: Metal detecting and treasure hunting `group` based in North Florida, US.
- Indian Territory Treasure Hunters Club: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US based club. Monthly meetings, closed and open hunts, plus a photo album.
- Internet Metal Detecting Association: Web based club, offering membership in the FMDAC and IMDA. Photo ID's, news, contests and related links.
- Ipswich and District Detector Club: A family orientated metal detecting club based in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK.
- Kentucky Artifact Recovery and Preservation Society: Based in Kentucky, US. Includes member finds and meeting information.
- Lone Star TH Club: Based in Texas, US. Aims to promote treasure hunting. Includes meeting information.
- Maryland Artifact Recovery Society: Located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, US. Gives an overview of the club, with photo galleries.
- Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association: With members spanning the entire North East of the US. Includes find of the month and club information.
- Michigan Treasure Hunters: Located in Livonia, Michigan, US. With club meeting and member information.
- MidState Metal Detector Club: Meets monthly in Central Wisconsin, US. With club information and finds pictures.
- Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club: A Middle Tennessee, US based club for treasure and relic hunting. Club information and photographs.
- Midwest Coinshooters and Historical Club: Located in St. Louis, Missouri, US. Monthly meetings and informal `group` hunts.
- Millennium Diggers Club: Oregon, US club, promoting the hobbies of metal detecting, prospecting and rockhounding.
- NW Georgia Recovery Club: Georgia, US based group. With information and finds photographs, plus a forum.
- National Council for Metal Detecting.: The national body for metal detecting within the UK.
- Niagara Frontier Relic Hunters Association, Inc.: Located near Buffalo, NY, US. Conducts general meetings, hunts and an annual International Treasure Hunt.
- North Georgia Relic Hunters Association: Based in North Georgia, US. With finds photographs and club information.
- North Staffs Historical and Search Society: A Staffordshire, UK based club. Aims to promote the hobby. Includes information and finds pictures.
- Northeast Huron Detectors Club: A newly formed organization dedicated to the enjoyment and advancement of the hobby in Northeast Michigan, US.
- Nutmeg Treasure Hunters Club: Meeting in North Haven, Connecticut, US. With club information and finds pictures.
- Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club: Located in Oklahoma, US. Includes a forum, club information and finds.
- Oregon Treasure Trail Society: Meets monthly in Portland, Oregon, US Includes finds of the month listings, club hunts, photos and a forum.
- Pembrokeshire Prospectors Metal Detecting Club: A `group` located in Wales, UK. With club information and finds pictures.
- Plymouth Detector Club: Located in Devon, UK. Includes photos of club digs,coins and artefacts.
- Putnam/Westchester Metal Detectorists and Archaeological Society: Based in New York State, US. Club information and finds photographs.
- Royal City Metal Detecting Club: Located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Information on monthly meetings and hunts.
- Sage City Hunters Relic Club: Located in Central Illinois, US. With club information and find of the month pictures.
- South Carolina Treasure and Artifact Association: Based in Greer, South Carolina, US. Contains club information and a photo gallery.
- South Jersey Metal Detecting Club: Located in New Jersey, US. Promotes metal detecting in the Tri-State area.
- South Lancashire and Cheshire Metal Detecting Club: Located in Cheshire, UK. Contains club and rally information, plus finds pictures.
- South Mountain Relic and Coin Club: Based in Williamsport, Maryland, US. Includes newsletters, photos and relic hunting stories.
- Springfield Detectors Club: Open to all ages in Northern Virginia, US. With club photo gallery and information.
- Susquehanna Valley Metal Detector Club: Pennsylvania, US, based club. Information and photographs.
- Swale Metal Detecting Club.: Based in Medway, Kent, UK. With information and finds pictures.
- Texas Council of Treasure Clubs: Includes upcoming events, newsletter, membership form and contact information.
- The Central Florida Metal Detecting Club: Meets in Sanford, Florida, US. Includes photos of finds and contact information.
- The Federation of Independent Detectorists: Large UK based detecting organization. With forum, news, and liability insurance for members.
- The Prospector's Club of So. California: Meets in Downey, Southern California, US. Includes editor's page, find of the month and membership information.
- Treasure Coast Archaeological Society: Located in Sebastian, Florida. Contains meeting information, newsletter, benefit hunts and tips.
- Two Dales Metal Detecting Club: Based in the Dales area of West Yorkshire, UK. Contains information and finds photographs.
- US Artifacts Recovery Association: Goal is to preserve historical artifacts, while rewarding those taking part in the recovery.
- Victor Valley Treasure Hunters: Based in California, US. Discuss your favorite metal detector, coin shooting and relic hunting.
- Wakefield District Relic Hunters: Based in West Yorkshire, UK. With news and information, detector reviews and a finds gallery.
- Warsop Metal Detector Society: Based in the Sherwood Forest region of Nottinghamshire, UK. Has information, with pictures, finds and membership details.
- Weekend Wanderers Metal Detecting: Based in the UK home counties. This site shows interesting relics and coins dating back to the Celts.
- West Lancs Metal Detecting Club: Based in Blackpool, UK. With news and find photographs.
- Wolverine Research & Recovery Club: Based in Michigan, US. Dedicated to the preservation of the hobby.
- Wrexham Metal Detecting Club: Based in Wales, UK. Their site contains information about activities, plus finds pictures.