Search Home : Recreation : Outdoors : Wildlife : Mushrooms
- 1 Morel Mushroom Lane: Morel mushroom hunting community with tips, links, photos, and sales of books and theme merchandise.
- Aaron Sherman's Mushroom Journals: A personal photographic journal of mushroom spotting walks in the greater Boston (Massachusetts, USA) area.
- All About Mushrooms: Photographs and descriptions of wild mushrooms in New Zealand.
- Beyond the Morel: Features photo gallery of both edible and poisonous species found in the forests of southwestern Ontario, Canada. Includes links and contact information.
- Boletes of California: An online reprint of: Thiers, Harry D. 1975. California Mushrooms -- A Field Guide to the Boletes. New York, NY: Hafner Press.
- Boston Mycological Club: Eastern Massachusetts `group` information, membership resources, advice and taxonomic keys.
- Cab's Wild Food Page: Photographs and information about edible mushrooms and poisonous fungi.
- Caps and Stems: Images and information about mushrooms in Colorado. Includes field trip schedule.
- Central New York Mycological Society: Based in Syracuse. Meetings, forays, identification workshops, newsletter, and recipes.
- Crested Butte Wild Mushroom Festival: Mushroom foraging, lectures and workshops, seminars and cooking classes in Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Dorset Fungus Group: Includes information about forays, photos, links, and contact details.
- Edible Wild Mushrooms of North America: A Field-to-Kitchen Guide by David W. Fischer and Alan E. Bessette
- Frank's Michigan Morels: Michigan Morels. Spring time hunting around Gaylord and northern Michigan. Message board, Tips, Updates and Weather conditions.
- Fungal Jungal: Information from the Western Montana Mycological Association on mushroom harvest, identification, and habitat preservation.
- Fungi and Mushroom Identification Tools: A database of fungi, with photographs. An automated identification facility, using fuzzy matching.
- Fungi and Mushrooms in Cambridgeshire: Fungi of Cambridgeshire, UK. Experiences of eating wild mushrooms.
- Fungi in Finland and Sweden: Detailed photographs of hundreds of species in Finland and in Sweden, with notes on edibility. In Finnish, Swedish, and English.
- FungusFun: Guide to hunting and identifying the common mushrooms of Canada and the U.S.A.
- Mexican Mushroom Tours: Tour site includes trip reports from about 10 mushroom forays to Mexico.
- Michigan Morels: Photo gallery and information about morels and similar species in Gaylord, Michigan.
- Mike Walton's Site: Includes full text of three historical books on British fungi, index to illustrations in The Mycologist and Field Mycology, and links.
- Minnesota Mycological Society: MMS is an educational organization for the study of mushrooms and fungi. Photographs, message board, recipes, and news.
- Morel Heaven: Information, products, recipes, and advice about morel hunting by Larry Lonik of Michigan.
- Morel Madness in Michigan: Morel mushrooms are one of the passions of this Michigan couple, who use morel motifs in their stained glass creations.
- Mushrooms of Middle and South Ural: Photos of edible and inedible mushrooms in Russia.
- Mushroomsrus: Brief introduction to British mushrooms for beginners; glossary; and small photo gallery with descriptions, habitat, and edibility.
- Mycological Society of San Francisco: North America's largest local amateur mycological association formed in 1950 to promote the study and exchange of information about mushrooms. Site includes meetings, events, news, recipes, and photos.
- MykoWeb: Mushrooms, Fungi, Mycology: Information on mushrooms, fungi, mycophagy, and mycology primarily for the amateur. Includes photos, descriptions, recipes, mostly San Francisco, CA area.
- North American Mycological Association: An organization promoting amateur and professional mycology. NAMA provides educational services, and conducts annual mushroom forays, and photo contests. Membership includes a bimonthly newsletter and annual journal.
- North West Fungus Group: Homepage of fungus recording `group` based in the Northwest of England and Wales. The site includes lots of information about fungi, mushrooms and mycology.
- Photographs of Dutch mushrooms: This site contains about 100 photographs of mushrooms.
- Ralph's Finest Fungi Fancier File: Mushroom hunter's personal site includes photos and descriptions of family favorites, safety information, notes on morel hunting experiences, and related links.
- Sonoma County Mycological Association: A nonprofit, educational society, dedicated to the appreciation of local fungi. Sonoma Co., California, USA
- The New York Mycological Society: The New York Mycological Society (NYMS) is a nonprofit organization of 150 members who share an interest in mycology (the study of mushrooms and fungi) as well as in mycophagy (the eating of mushrooms.)
- The Tasty Mushroom Partnership: Peter Jordan, Norfolk-based wild mushroom hunting enthusiast, conducts forays throughout the UK. His books, video, field guide and equipment are available to purchase online.
- Wild Mushrooms, HYG-3303: Ohio State University Extension Factsheet
This category in other languages: