Search Home : Recreation : Radio : Amateur : Organizations
- International Amateur Radio Union: The worldwide voice and source of information for Radio Amateurs since 1925.
- 1721 HF Roundtable Group: An informal roundtable on 40-meters for all amateurs. Includes contact information and check-in times.
- Amateur Radio Banner Exchange and Webring: UK-based international clubs for Amateurs to promote their web-sites.
- Amateur Radio World Ring: Amateur Radio World Web Ring, Linking Radio Ham sites from around the world.
- Anderson Repeater Club: Club `resource` features amateur radio and local repeater information, live streaming weather data, forums and links.
- BFRR: Member `resource` for the Belarussian Federation of Radioamateurs and Radiosportsmen includes DXCC, QSL bureau, local licensing information, and links.
- Central Atlantic Amateur Television Network: Resource for SSTV amateurs; meeting schedules, membership lists and information, repeater frequencies and links.
- Cheshunt and District Amateur Radio Club: UK-based organization resource; includes club and membership information, meeting and events schedules, and links.
- Chippenham Amateur Radio Club: UK-based club `resource` features club and contact information, events and regional links.
- Christian Amateur Radio Fellowship: Features club and membership information, a message board, photos and Christian amateur links.
- Council of Europe Amateur Radio Club: France-based `resource` includes club information, QSL, awards, and links to European amateur radio resources.
- European World Wide Award: Award program and competiton of the radio club of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, France. Includes admission information, member list and links. [Multiple Languages]
- GB3ZI Stafford Repeater Group: GB3ZI 70cm Repeater located in Stafford, UK and run by The Stafford Repeater Group
- Grupo Argentino de CW: Argentine `group` with an emphasis on Morse Code.
- Halifax Amateur Radio Club: Canadian-based. Features meeting schedules, history, event calendars, news, and a swap shop.
- Ham Radio Forum: An online discussion community for amateur radio enthusiasts.
- Ham Radio India: Gateway to Indian Radio Amateurs. Resource features Indian amateur news, photos, links, downloads and message boards.
- IARU Region 1 Monitoring System: Assist by identifying and reporting amateur band intruders. Complete information source.
- ISS Fan Club: These space enthusiasts follow ISS missions and contact crews by amateur radio. Offers news, forums and tracking information.
- International Amateur Radio Union Monitor System: Group monitors amateur radio bands to identify intruders; membership and contact information, links.
- International Association of Railway Radio Amateurs: General information publication; affiliated groups, member listings, conference schedules and membership information.
- International League of Esperantist Radio Amateurs: Member and prospective-member `resource` with club information, net schedules, packet radio, photos and links.
- Lima Delta: International DX `group` `resource` includes club and membership information, DXCC, QSL, and links. [English - Italian]
- MF - Runde: German organization of SWLs and Radio Amateurs with past or present navy or civilian maritime relationship. [English - German]
- Naturist Amateur Radio Club: Austin, Texas-based. Open to naturists/nudists with an interest in Amateur Radio. Includes club history, contact information, and events schedules.
- North America Mercury Amateur Radio Association: Network operating and training `group` lists its services, net directory, and links to other regional MARA sites.
- Oxford And District Amateur Radio Society: UK-based `resource` with club and membership information, activities, newsletter and photo gallery.
- PI4AJS: Amateur contest `group` offers information, membership and QSO frequencies. [English-Dutch]
- PVRA Repeater Club: Connecticut-based `group` presents club and local frequency information, SKYWARN, photos, and links.
- Penn-Ohio DX Society: Independent club `resource` features club information, activities, photos, and links.
- Pinchee Link- Internet Radio Linking Project: Internet gateway for UHF operators in Australia wishing to link-up via the world wide web.
- Polish Amateur Radio Union: Club history, contact information, contests and awards, and links. [English - Polish]
- QRZ: Includes news, searchable callsign database, license renewals and updates, DX spotting reports, APRS resources, clubs, solar report, and links.
- Radio Amateur Old Timers' Association: Veteran amateurs share HAM radio information, tips, tricks, advice and good fellowship.
- Radio Amateur Ring: Add your site to the ring.
- Radio Ham Zone Ring: Amateur Radio related information and links to other amateurs. Free registration for software downloads and ring membership.
- Radio Tech Forums: Forum and discussion board with topics including amateur, marine, and CB radio. Also has a swap board for equipment trading.
- South Coast Amateur Radio Service: Georgia-based net club on 7.251 MHz. Resources include net schedules, roster and photos, chat, and forums.
- The Radio America Group: A sideband, citizen band and amateur radio club with 2 webrings. Newsletter, manufacturers list, classified ads, chat room, and poll.
- W4VEC Amateur Examiner Coordinator: FCC sanctioned amateur exam `group` lists its locations and exam schedule. Includes study materials for sale and a VEC application form.
- Young Amateur Radio Operators Club: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, UK-based `group` for young amateurs. Includes club information, online registration, guestbook and links.
- eHam.net: Amateur community portal featuring callsign lookup, product reviews, classifieds, news, articles, QSL managers, forums, propagation information, chat and surveys.
This category in other languages: