Search Home : Recreation : Roads and Highways : Europe
- Association des Sociétés Françaises d'Autoroutes: Information on the French Autoroutes (long distance toll roads).
- Autosnelwegen.net: Route numbering details for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg (the Benelux region). In Dutch and English.
- Autostrade: Italian toll roads.
- Autostrady.com: Description, images, and user information pertaining to Polish motorways A1, A2, A4, A6, A8 and A18. Site includes regular updates of information on the plans to build the Polish motorway network.
- DPower: Italian vendor of safety products including some traffic control devices.
- Driving in Germany - The Autobahn: Comprehensive information about the world's most famous superhighway system.
- Eperly: Motorway manager in charge of the northern ring bypass of Lyon in France. In English and French.
- European International Road Signs And Conventions: An unofficial collection of European road sign conventions and rules.
- European Route System: A route log.
- Euroroads: About motorways under construction, listed by country. Also contains information on road projects being planned for the future.
- Finnish Road Administration (Finnra): Traffic information and road statistics.
- German Autobahn: Photos and information about the Autobahnen.
- Innovative Traffic Control - Technology and Practice in Europe: a booklet compiled by the US Federal Highway Administration about traffic control in Europe
- International E-Road Network: Table of all European E-roads.
- Motorways in Italy: Route log.
- Norwegian Federal Road Administration - Laerdal Tunnel: The 24.5 km long Laerdal Tunnel will be the longest in the world when it is finished in 2001. (Click on English)
- R.A.V. - Aosta Valley Motorway Link Company Limited: Maintains the Italian side of the Mont Blanc Tunnel Motorway.
- Route Nostalgie Magazine: French magazine covering automobilia, petroliana and road history. Includes subscription information and links.
- The Autostrada del Sole: Unofficial page for this feature in Italy. Includes brief history and photos.
- Tips for Driving in Europe from Drive-Alive.: Motoring rules and regulations in Europe and links to information on motorway and tunnel tolls.
- Traffic and Mobile Resources Management: Traffic in the Vasco (Basque) region of Spain.
- Tunnel du Frejus: Connects France to Italy.
- ViaMichelin: An online route planning service for Western Europe that provides the driver with interactive maps, driving directions and information on services featured near a user's travel route or address.
- Øresundsbron: The Øresund Link is a bridge tunnel connecting Sweden to Denmark.