Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Lodging : Hospitality Clubs
- Artist Couch Exchange: Database of individuals who can offer touring musicians and other artists a place to stay while on the road. Includes membership information and mailing lists.
- Couch Surfing: Online community based on the concept of offering a couch to visitors. To become a verified member, payment by credit card is required.
- Friendship Force: Nonprofit cultural exchange organization promoting friendship and goodwill through an extensive program of homestay exchanges since 1977.
- Hospitality Club: Largest network, members offer free accommodation and travel help. Includes an active forum, chat and travel guides, available in many languages.
- Hospitality Exchange: Publishes a paper membership directory twice a year, there is a membership fee.
- International Police Association: This organization includes a Hospitality Club for retired and active law enforcement officers.
- Lesbian & Gay Hospitality Exchange International: Network of lesbians and gay men from around the world who offer their hospitality to other members.
- MeetURplanet: Graphic intense Australia based club. Registration is free, but to contact other members you have to pay.
- Pasporta Servo: For people speaking Esperanto. There is a membership fee.
- Place2Stay: Graphic intense web based network.
- Servas: Oldest club with a large membership base. Founded in 1949 as a peace organization. There is a fee to join and new members are interviewed by Servas representatives.
- Teachers Travel Web: Open to all educators. Site also includes home exchange listings.
- Traveler Exchange: Slovakia based club with a small number of listings.
- Travelhoo: One of the first web based networks with a very simple interface.
- Warm Showers List: List of cyclists who offer their hospitality towards other touring cyclists.
- Welcome Traveller Network: Members pay a nominal fee for bed and breakfast when visiting other members. There are several interest groups.
- Women Welcome Women World Wide: For women only. Aims to foster international friendship by enabling women of different countries to visit one another. There is a membership fee.
- World for Free: Publishes a paper membership directory. There is a membership fee.
- Worldwide Homestay Exchanges: Site with a very small number of exchange offers, mostly from France. There is a membership fee.
This category in other languages: