Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Specialty Travel : Culinary
- A Question of Taste: Food and wine tours and tastings in based in Seville, Spain. Excursion and tapas tours as well as packages available.
- Chocolate Lovers Paradise Tours: Fully escorted 7-day tours. Features Belgian cities of Brussels, Bruges, and Antwerp. Highlights visits to world-famous chocolatiers, Chocolade Pasiion Festival, and banquets.
- City Adventures: Worldwide tours in food, wine, art and gardens.
- Cooking In Florence: Study authentic Italian cooking of all regions with Giuliano Bugialliuscan while based in Florence. Spring, Summer, and Fall courses. All courses prepared inside our 1000 year old villa located in the wine county of Chianti.
- Creative Cooking Schol in Las Vegas: Cooking school in Las Vegas with hands-on and demonstration classes. Some classes include French and healthy gourment cooking as well as pasta workshops and seasonal soups. Site includes culinary terminology, weights and measures and information on choosing wine.
- Cuisine International: Offers unique and educational culinary adventures in beautiful locations. Booking week-long vacations at over a dozen cooking schools in Italy, France, England, and Brazil.
- Cuisine Provençale, France: Culinary holidays and cooking classes inside the Roman walls of Arles. Provence for the traveling gourmet and wine enthusiast. Discover the region and meet the food artisans every morning, cook and feast every night. Erick and Madeleine Vedel welcome guests.
- Ecco la Cucina: Features a hands-on Italian cooking class held on the rural estate of Spannocchia south of Siena, focusing on Tuscan cuisine and wines.
- Epiculinary: A culinary tour company offering unique cooking vacations for all tastes and budgets to Italy, Spain, France, Mexico, and the United States.
- Everyday Gourmet Traveler: A cooking school travel program offering small `group` culinary tours to Italy, France and regional United States.
- Food-Fun-Wine: Adelaide's top food and wine tours in South Australia. Highlights food, wine, tours, restaurants, and recipes. Tours hosted by culinary professionals available.
- French Gastronomic Tours: Visit France and discover the French gastronomy. Taste local specialties by booking a gastronomic tour through splendid regions. You will stay in relais-châteaux and fine hostels and dine in exquisite restaurants.
- Gabriele's Travels to Italy: Daily journal photos and experiences of travels in Italy on Cooking in Amalfi tour. Contact information available for tour information.
- Global Cuisine: Tour information and videos exploring the culinary and cultural traditions around the world. Introductions to chefs, markets, kitchens, museums, and food.
- Gourmet Getaways: Offers culinary tours throughout Italy with high class accommodation. Specializes in wine tours in Tuscany.
- Gourmet Retreats: Gourmet Retreats at CasaLana B&B offers cooking classes ranging from 3 hours to 5 full days. Classes are held in Napa Valley in the B&B's professionally equipped kitchen.
- Granada Cooking School and Vacations: The cooking school, bed and breakfast sits in view of the Alhambra Palace located in Granada, Spain. The site features information regarding cooking programs and accommodations.
- Himalayan- Bhutanese Cuisine Tours: Excursion includes visits to agricultural areas to see how Bhutanese grow food, to markets to see the variety and economics of food, and to restaurants and homes.
- Hotel Coyote Mountain: Mountain hotel and cooking school located in Costa Rica near Arenal Volcano as well as Monteverde National Park. Contains links to cooking programs as well as accommodation and contact information.
- InspirAsians Cooking School: Located in a villa on the edge of a lake reservoir in Zhongshan, Province of Guangdong, China. Offers 4 and 7 day cooking and Dim Sum classes. Photos, recipes and information.
- International Kitchen: Offering culinary vacations, cooking lessons, and French and Italian food and wine tours. They can take care of round trip transportation, local guides, plus any travel planning, and provide custom itineraries for small groups.
- L'Aufragère: Cordon Bleu cookery courses in an 18th century French manor house in Normandy, France. Accommodation highlights, class information, and contact number.
- Lacachette Culinary Academy: Features an 8 day culinary adventure with European master Chef Karl Heinz Dickheiwer and specializing in French and European cuisine.
- Laguna Culinary Arts: Offers one half day through three-day cooking classes for cooks of all levels, plus a special two-day weekend class.
- Laura cooking class in Tuscania: In farmhouse among etruscan sites, located near medieval town of Tuscania, spend a week learning easy Italian family cooking mixed with sightseeing and tasting of real Italian culture and way of living.
- Mangia Firenze: Custom culinary adventures combining Florentine food, art, and culture.
- Mexican Home Cooking School: Participants explore the influences of Spanish and French cuisines on the Mexican cuisine. Cooking classes include lodging and meals. Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- Oaxaca's Food of the Gods Festival: A culinary exploration of culture - from chiles to chocolate - exploring the traditional cuisines of Oaxaca, Mexico through cooking classes, dine arounds and markets tours.
- Organic Holidays: Guide to accommodations on organic farms, smallholdings, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, and small hotels around the world where organic produce is used according to availability.
- Papillon Select Tours: Villa-based gastronomic tours of Europe for private groups of up to 14. Papillon cuisine and estate-bottled regional wine. Cooking classes and wine tastings highlights.
- Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts: Lunch time and dinner time Thai cooking classes meet daily at 11:30 and 4:00 pm in a modern facility. Three-day fruit and vegetable carving courses are taught twice weekly.
- Shaw Guide to Recreational Cooking Schools: Detailed descriptions of recreational cooking schools and vacations worldwide. Includes calendar of upcoming programs.
- Tastes of Italy: Gourmet city breaks and regional exploration in Italy specialising in gourmet dining with award-winning restauranteurs, fine wines, opera and cultural events.
- Thai Cooking Holidays: Cooking school in Chiang Mai, Thailand with possible extensions to Cambodia or Laos. Course details and regional information.
- The Kitchen Door: A newly opened recreational cooking school on the south part of Whidbey Island, Washington. Four day, hands-on courses for the enthusiastic home cook. Accommodation information for vacation planning.
- To Grandmothers House We Go Cooking Tours: Offers cooking and cultural tours to Oaxaca, Mexico and Sicily, Italy as well as workshops in New York.
- Toscana Saportia Cooking School: Learn Tuscan cooking while staying in a 15th century hilltop estate. Offering small classes and hands-on instruction in English as well as daily tours with professional English speaking guides. For beginners and professional.
- Toscana in Bocca: Vacation cooking school offering 3 and 5-day classes in Florence and Sesto Fiorentino, Italy.
- Tropical Creole Cooking School: The hotel cooking school is located on the central Pacific mountain slopes of Costa Rica, near the regional capital of San Ramon. The site features information regarding programs in seafood, vegetarian and cooking with tropical ingredients.
- Trout Point Lodge: Food learning vacations, including cooking classes and wild foods foraging, with an emphasis on seafood cookery and the cuisines of the French New World. Located in Nova Scotia.
- Umberto Cooking School: Cooking school in Tuscany featuring gourmet meals, fine wines, excursions and Puccini Opera Festival. Located in a 16th century chateau in the hills of Pisa.
- Wine-Knows Travel: Offers guided food and wine tours of France and Italy. Contains a sample itinerary and customer testimonials.
- foodvacation.com: Offers culinary travel, including food related vacations and tours, operating seasonal cooking schools in Costa Rica, Istanbul, Turkey, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, also Granada, Spain.
This category in other languages: