Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Travelogues : Africa
- A curious island: Madagascar: 59 photos of Madagascar
- Adventures and Journeys in Southern Africa: Journeys of 19 friends, adventures and photos in Southern Africa through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Adventures in Southern Africa: Adventurers and photography of a tour of Botswana and Zimbabwe in July of 2001. Includes Victoria Falls, Hwange, Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park.
- Africa 1997: A 29 days truck trip through the Southern part of Africa together with a `group` of people of mixed nationalities.
- Africa @ the Millennium: A photographic essay of a trip to Kenya and Tanzania includes many images of trekking Mount Kilimanjaro and safari wildlife.
- Africa Overland Network: A catalog of Africa Overland travelogues.
- Africa on a motorbike: Information and personal anecdotes about traveling through Africa on a motorbike.
- Africa trip by trekShare.com: Follow Joseph's trip from Capetown to Cairo through an interactive travelogue. Pictures, journal entries, country information, packing lists and maps generated on the fly.
- AfricaSolo -Africa and Travel: A collection of peoples personal Travel experiences of Africa, with other information & facilities.
- African Safari Animals: Southern African Safari to Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia and South Africa. Photos of safari animals, bungee jumping, Victoria Falls.
- African Transcontinental Expedition: Transcontinental Expedition crosses the African Continent with the length of 30000 km visiting 25 countries
- Andrews Family Travelogues - Egypt in 8 Days: Andrews Family travel diaries and photo galleries of Egypt on a Nile cruise.
- Cape Town to Vic fall on a Overland Truck: Pictures from S.A. Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe
- Destinations Uganda and kazakhstan: Collection of images with text on visits to Uganda, Kazakhstan and Mallorca.
- Fait Comme Moi: Travels through Togo and Benin: Follow Brian and Erika in West Africa. Whether they're getting fleeced at the voudou market or laughing over fufu.
- Forty Days Road: The camel trail from Sudan to Egypt. This takes its name from the length of the journey. Known in Arabic as darb al arab'in. This profiles a westerner on that journey.
- GrantN.com: Grant Nyenes personal website, a collection of travel photographs from around the world, E-postcards, guestbook, voting poll, and a members section.
- Holiday Home in Cape Town: A luxury and comfortable holiday home, situated on the slopes of the Hottentots Holland Mountains in Gordon's Bay. From the sundeck the views to the mountains and to the ocean is breathtaking.
- In and Out of Africa: A personal narrative about a tour of Africa from top to bottom. 33,800 km (21,000 miles) and 15 countries.
- Jeff's Africa Vacation: 1998 trip to Botswana and South Africa
- Journey Through Southern Africa: Photo Safari through apartheid South Africa and pre-independence Namibia. Detailed essay and photos. May 1989.
- Junglerunner: An epic 24,000 km safari though 12 countries in East and Southern Africa, from Kilimanjaro's peak, the vast Serengeti, ambushed in Burundi, and the world's highest bungee jump in South Africa.
- Jurie Pieterse: Personal webpage on backpacking through a portion of the Karoo Desert in South Africa, and the canoe trip on Namibia border.
- Karnak and Luxor Temples - Egypt: Tour of Eastern Thebes, Karnak and Luxor temples in the summer of 2001.
- Kenya Dreams: Photographs and maps of my many safaris in Kenya
- Kenya travel photography: A portfolio covering travels from Kenya and other parts of Africa to Europe. Feature articles on Tsavo, Lake Turkana and Mombasa
- Kilimanjaro World: Climbing diary of Mount Kilimanjaro includes photos of each stage of the Machame Route. Links lead to more detailed information on Mount Kilimanjaro and Tanzania Africa.
- Lone Traveller:
- Mahale - Encounter with Chimpanzee: Come to the chimpanzees of Mahale, in Tanzania and get them to know.
- Marcee Kleinman's Kilimanjaro Journal: A personal journal of preparation for & the actual daily activities on a Mt. Kilimanjaro climb.
- Mary Soderstrom: Africa is where things converge: Writer visits East Africa to research novel.
- Mediations In My Favourite Places In Southern Africa.: A travelogue for Inner and Outer Journeys by Gail Evans. Reviews, excerpt and online ordering.
- Mike and Sigrid's African tour: Personal video and photos of Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia & Capetown.
- My South Africa Photo album: Photos from my visit to South Africa in January 1998. Includes photos of Cape Town, The Garden route, and The Kruger National Park.
- Out to Africa: Ellen and Paul's travelogues, photos and videos of their adventures in Africa.
- Out of Africa - Too - One Man's Journey: Stories and pictures of life in East Africa as seen through the eyes of a westerner.
- Overseas Vacations: Our trip to Kenya.
- Peer Wandel Hansen: Summer holiday in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda. Lots of links, many beautiful pictures and travel descriptions from the savanna, jungle, rain forest and desert. East Africa in September '96.
- Rob's Travel Photos: Photos from Africa by Rob Williams. Also features Asian pictures.
- Safari Enthusiast: Photos, safari information, currency converter, and national anthems from Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Sean's Egypt Pictorial: A detailed account of Sean McLennan's month-long journey to Egypt, with photos.
- Serina and Nick's Vacation in Africa: Photos of Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, Egypt and London.
- Sharon's Cyber Place: A twenty years old I traveled to Africa all by my self for an experience of a life-time. Offers diary, recommendations and links.
- Slow Coach: Photographs of Western Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- South African Adventure: Read our travel diary from Southern Africa, and learn from our practical advice for travellers in this area.
- Tanzania: Tanzania 1999, a traveloque of Climbing the kilimanjaro, Safaris and Zanzibar.
- The Gambia Story: Travel log about Gambia, a small country in Africa. The people, the country, photos and links.
- To Africa and Beyond: Website dedicated to Trans Africa trips.
- Travel to Africa: Photos and hiking reviews of the western cape of South Africa, Zambia, Zanzibar, Tanzania, and Malawi.
- Travelling Blue Toad - Kenya: A photographic journey through Kenya's national parks of Samburu, Nakuru & Masai Mara.
- Travelogue and Photos: Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa: Our millennium trip to Tanzania, South Africa and Kenya. It includes a photo library and details about what we saw, what we did and some tips on places to stay and eat.
- Travels through Egypt backpacking on a budget: A journal by travellers who backpacked through Egypt.
- Two Weeks in Gabon: Pages based around snapshots from a video made of a holiday in Gabon.
- Volko's South Africa Experience: Cape Town to Johannesburg in 14 days - a photo travelogue.
- Wellness in Africa: Wellness in Africa . The Rift Valley . Cradle of Humanity . Archaeology and healing springs . Hot mineral medicinal springs in the land of the Queen of Sheba .
- Wendy & Mike Beck's Egypt Trip: The Beck's Egypt vacation Nov-Dec 1999 that spanned from Alexandria to Abu Simbel. Lots of pictures.
- Zimbabwe Photo Safari: Our Photo Safari in Zimbabwe in December, 1998. Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba, and a visit to friends' tobacco and cattle farm. Plus comments on the political and cultural situation.
This category in other languages: