Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Travelogues : Asia
- A Journey Through Asia: A travelogue with photos of a trip to Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
- Adventure in Southeast Asia 2000: Features travel diary from Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore and also includes practical advice and a hotel guide.
- Around the World With Marc and Ann Bowman: Photos and a diary, describing the 22 months the authors spent traveling in South Asia. Countries visited include India, Nepal, Thailand, and Bhutan.
- Asia Travel Forum: A Yahoo club created to exchange information on traveling in Asia or living there. More than 1000 members participate already.
- Asia Travel Photographs: Interactive challenge to identify photos from Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
- B's Travels in Asia: Gain insights into culture, history, politics, people, and food as you follow b's reports from the field as he travels, lives and works throughout the continent and beyond.
- Backpacking in the Golden Land: Travelogue, photographs and travel tips about individual travel in Burma.
- Baikaler.com by Jack Sheremetoff: Offers his help and assistant for those people who's planning to visit Irkutsk, Russia, lake Baikal and Mongolia. Contains photos of Sayan mountains and useful information.
- Bangkok and Bali: A couples journal and pictures from Bangkok and Bali.
- Bangkok and Ibiza, the places to be: Bangkok and Ibiza, a private Website with pictures and information.
- Beefy's Nepal and Tibet Page: Photos, info and stories from a journey across Tibet from Lhasa to Kathmandu. Also with photos, information and a few tales from Kathmandu.
- Ben & Miyuki's Web Site: Ben and Miyuki have published a web site chronicling their travels, climbing and lives together. Thailand and Japan.
- Ben Web Site: Photos and Comments about travel in Asia (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand).
- Ben's Uzbek Peace Corps Holiday: The PCV Central Asia home stay program is a great way to see Uzbekistan (Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and the Aral Sea), as an added bonus you get cheap vodka, interesting foods and pit toilets.
- Burma (Myanmar): A photographic and descriptive account of a seven day visit to Burma (now Myanmar) in 1987.
- Five Weeks from Qinghai to Hong Kong: Journey by public transport to the Tibetan regions of Sichuan and Qinghai Provinces (Aba, Jiuzhi and Muli counties), to Dazu and Chishui and through Guizhou and Guangxi Provinces to Macau and Hong Kong.
- Fongnet: About Living and Travelling in Asia: A website about Asian-Americans living in Singapore and travelling throughout Asia, including Japan, Thailand, China, Malaysia, and many other places. Photos and stories.
- Gerard & Mila touring through Asia: Gerard and Mila are touring through Asia. They send us emails and photos and we place it on the net. Guided by maps and pictures we can keep track of our friends.
- Hot Asia: Personal experiences of a Japanese backpacker who traveled to Malaysia, China, Thailand, India, Nepal, and Egypt.
- Ian's Photographic Journey: Themed photo galleries and travel notes from the author's holidays in China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Pakistan and other countries.
- J and B's Life and Travel in Asia: Pictures and commentary about our life and travel in Japan, China, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian destinations.
- Japan and Beyond: Tom and Marie Grant share a personal account of life in Japan, Japanese society, culture and travel, and tours of Vietnam, China, Thailand, Seoul, Australia, and Hong Kong.
- Jay Dunn, Photojournalist: Uunveils the most unexpected and beautiful moments: shadows and light, rituals and romance, the passion and poetry of many cultures flowing together. Travels to China, Japan, India, Korea and Vietnam.
- JayHawk's Eyrie: This site contains, amongst others, poetry and travelogues set in Egypt, Syria, Jordan, India, Nepal, China and Tibet written by me, JanJaap van den Hurk.
- Johnvey Hwang - Asia Trip 2001-02: Photo essay of travels around Asia, including 10 cities in China, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- Karen and Brian - Blurry Travel: Photographs, journal and information about a 275 day journey through South East Asia.
- Kazakhstan Peace Corps Experience: Photos and stories of life in this country. The author lived in the city of Shymkent near the Uzbek border in 1998 and 1999.
- Kenyir Lake Adventure: Travel with us to Kenyir Lake, the largest man-made freshwater lake in South East-Asia. Lots of pictures.
- Knapsack On My Back: Hiking, trekking and exploring the wild wild East. The Asian backpackers online journal.
- Laos Travel: Images, information and travel stories regarding travel in Laos, with emphasis on Luang Prabang. Includes related links.
- Lonesome Traveler: Contains travel journals and photos from Thailand and Cambodia.
- Lost in Asia: Photos and information in China and Taiwan.
- Nagorno-Karabakh Journal: Journal and travel/political impressions by a photographer and writer who visited this disputed region, as well as nearby Armenia and Azerbaijan, in 2000.
- Naomi and Jim Keijser: Pictures from journeys in Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Rob's Travel Photos: Photos from Asia by Rob Williams. Also features African pictures.
- Ron Gluckman in Cyberspace: Asia from top to bottom, from the Dalai Lama to Aung San Suu Kyi, from the tycoons to rocking Rangoon, from veteran reporter Ron Gluckman.
- Shawn & Yasuko's Adventure through South East Asia: Photos, travel diaries, and letters detailing trips.
- Shoe String - India: Exciting cultural exploration of northern India including travel essays and photographs.
- Snapshot Asia: We've tried to understand this region by taking small bites of it, slicing up places and moments in order to distinguish the special spices that make each country in Asia unique.
- Southeast Asia Diary: Andy Carvin describes his 1997 travels across Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Thailand and Hong Kong.
- Southeast Asian Travel Tales: A five month travel experience through Southeast Asia including, China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar.
- Susan's Story. India and Nepal Journey.: Susan Barrow's pictures and trip dairy to India and Nepal with 10 other medical couples, Ruth Ann Levin and AIMS in February of 2000.
- The Millennium Trip - Backpacking in Asia: Follow Keiron's overland trip by hitchhiking and using public transportation from Turkey to Australia.
- Trans-Siberian Railroad page: A site about the Trans-Siberian railroad. Reports, Photos, Links, Messages.
- Travel Taura: Personal travelogue covering many asian countries among others - with great photos and stories
- Travel with Aaron Irving: Korea and Thailand travelogues. Photography with captions.
- Travelogue for South East Asia: Photos and information on countries through Asia, including Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnamm=, Cambodia and Laos.
- Travelogues of China and Thailand: Chick Linart's travelogues.
- Trekking in Nepal: A travelogue of a visit to Nepal and Thailand. A daily diary which includes a twenty one day trek of the Annapurna circuit and a trek in the hill tribe area of Thailand.
- Trip to Sri Lanka: A travelogue describing a trip to Sri Lanka to adopt a baby boy. Useful information for tourists and childless couples.
- VerticalDaze: Coverage of the Hot Rock 2000 Silk Route expedition; climbing throughout Asia. Also contains information on other personal climbing trips worldwide.
- Where in the world are Tim and Jane?: Travel log of South East Asia including Bhutan, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. Includes practical information and tips for travelers.
- Words and Images: Series of essays, with pictures, about experiences the author has had throughout Southeast Asia. By Gregg Butensky.
- Zieglerzone - Asia Tour '98: Joseph, Pang and Troy go to Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing and Bangkok.
- images from India and Bangledesh: Travel photographs from India and Bangladesh. Also includes photos from Ethiopia.
This category in other languages: