Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Travelogues : Europe
- 2001 Mediterranean Cruise Vacation: Pictures and trip reports form Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Naples, Capri, Venice, Athens, Kusadasi, and Istanbul.
- 24 Hour Hitch: Logs of Howell Parry's hitchhiking adventures around Europe to raise money for Children in Need. The object of the hitch is for each team to try to get as far from Manchester as possible in 24 hours by hitching lifts.
- A Spring Weekend in Belgiun: Detailed photojournal of a spring weekend in Brussels, Belgium.
- A Venetian Journal: A narrative and photographic journal by two Americans who visited Venice for ten days in the spring of 2002. Includes photographs of the gondoliers blocking the Grand Canal to protest unlicensed street vendors.
- American Girls Are Easy: Two American girls detail their three month trip to Europe with a twist, including a not-so-usual travelogue, photographs and city guides.
- American Jews Visit Lithuania: Family visits the birth country of their mother, Lithuania. Features pictures of a memorial stone and mass grave of Jews killed by the Lithuanians.
- Armin Grewe Homepage: Travelogues, pictures and reports from a multitude of trips around Germany, Scotland and England.
- Around Europe: Travelogue about Berlin, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, France, England and Italy with many photos and recipes.
- Benelux Travelogue: Detailed log of the Leepers' 1990 trip to Holland and the World Science Fiction Convention.
- Best of Europe II: Travel journal, interactive map and photos from a three week Rick Steves' tour through England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
- Bill's Travels in Europe: Travelogues, planning tips, hotel recommendations and photos from trips to England, France, Italy and Spain. Cities highlighted include Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rome, Venice, Florence, Madrid, Sevilla, Vienna and Salzburg.
- Brandon A. Barnett : Bulgaria: A multitude of photos and information from a November 2000 conference in Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria: Small collection of pictures and accompanying text from a year 2000 trip to Bulgaria.
- Carissa's Dream Vacation: Details of adventures through Europe during the Spring of 2002, including pictures and helpful links for other travellers.
- Chris Mcharg: Recollections of a 55 day journey covering 13 countries from Scotland to Greece. Features map with itinerary and pictures sorted by country.
- Colin's Homepage: Brief details on family holidays to Mallorca and Greece, with exchange rates and interesting side comments.
- Craig Family European Adventure: Accounts of a family's one year travel throughout Western Europe. In addition to a travelogue and photographs, they also rate the best playgrounds, art museums and beer and wines on the continent.
- Croatia: Descriptions and pictures of post-war Croatia collected on a 9-day coach holiday on the Istrian Peninsula. Includes background commentary on the country and its history.
- David Sickmiller in Germany: Weblog of 3 months studying in Germany with weekend trips throughout western Europe.
- Drownout France: Amol Sarva's travels in France, Germany, Italy, UK, and various European hinterlands in 2002-3.
- Elisabeth's and Teije's Travel Website: General information, history, links and travelogues. Includes listings of castles, shorter trips taken and photos.
- Ellie Little's Contiki Highlights: Written and pictorial highlights of a 14-day Contiki tour around Europe, taking in France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Endeuro2000: A 30 day hitchhiking odyssey spiralling from Amsterdam to Prague. Consists of mission details and travelogue.
- Europa2002: A journal and collection of images taken by an arts student during a recent holiday in Europe. Photos are separated into galleries such as landmarks and countries.
- Europe Endless: An endeavour to capture Europe's endless possibilities from a personal journey around some of Europe's highlights and backwaters.
- Europe Photos - Katie M. Miller and Brian Kleinman - Vacation Trip Album: France Germany Austria Ita: Slideshow site categorised by country and city. Includes brief descriptions and numerous photos of places visited including France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, and Portugal.
- Europe Travel Page: Photos and stories of trips to Austria, Italy, England, The Netherlands, and the edges of Germany and France.
- Europe and Beyond: Travelogues from two adventures: one throughout Europe, the other from Romania. The Romanian section features a virtual tour of the 'Old Town'.
- Europe on a Eurorail Pass and a Prayer: Reflections and impressions from a college graduate travelling through Europe. Features diary entries and photos categorised by country.
- Europe with a Smile: Three week adventure to such places as Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Venice and Barcelona. Gives suggestions on places to visit in each country and what to take.
- European Travel, Adventure and Volunteering: A documentary of Ryan Doutt's personal travels, adventures and volunteer projects throughout Europe.
- Family Vaction in Germany: An in-depth look at a family vacation in Europe after September 11. Mainly concentrating on Germany, it includes helpful links and a variety of photographs.
- Germany and Belgium 2001: Photographs and descriptions of travels starting in Wurzburg, Germany, proceeding down the Romantic Road and Rhine before ending in Belgium.
- Greece (and London) 2001: Details sights seen in an eight-day trip through Greece. Also provides commentary on a short stop-over in London.
- Greece, Italy and Switzerland on almost a shoestring: A digital transcript of a journal kept on travels in the lands of myth, fashion, art and money - Greece, Italy, and Switzerland. Includes pictures, travel tips, and first impressions.
- Hanneke's Travel Photography: Story and photos of a train/walking combination through North and East Poland in August 2002.
- Heart and Home: Two middle-aged Australians discover Europe for the first time. Features diary and photos of England, Spain, France, Germany and Italy.
- Heaven and Other Places: Two Australians try to escape the mayhem of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games by holidaying in France and Italy.
- Heike and Brett's European Adventure: Follow Heike & Bretts' travels across Europe with this collection of photos and stories from their most exciting and interesting trips.
- Iain and Cathy limp around Europe: A whirlwind European inter-railing journal, covering 14 countries in 32 days. Also includes an 'Essential Packing List'.
- International Experience: Diary from travelling around Florence and the Italian countryside. Writing alternates between introspective thoughts about cultural differences to simple accounts of daily life.
- Jeff and Faye's Incredible Trip To Malta: Personal accounts and hundreds of photos from an American couple's trip to Malta. Unique map and photo tour of the Maltese Islands.
- Jo's TravelBytes: Images, with narrative, from European destinations, including Austria, France, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Scotland, and Wales.
- Johannes Tacskovics goes to Europe: Technically enhanced journal and photographs mainly concentrating on Germany from a Canadian student working in Europe.
- Leafpile: Henry and Kathleen's Website: Stories and travels through Europe in a VW camper van and a separate year long trip to Romania. Includes links and photos.
- Lemonpage: Multiple travelogues from trips to Spain, France and Lake Gardia in Italy, including over three hundred photographs.
- Living and Traveling in Europe: A couple share their travels in and around Europe since relocating to Erding, Germany. Gives facts on countries visited, in addition to photographs and journal entries.
- Lost and Confused: An irreverent look at Europe by a rehashed traveller, with detailed chapters and accompanying pictures of places visited .
- Marisa's European Adventure: One day after graduating from College, Marisa flew to Europe for a six week adventure. This details her journey, from London to Athens
- Mediterranean 2001: A personal journal with original photographs of a thirty-day odyssey by car, train and clipper ship through the French and Italian Mediterranean.
- Melissa's Travels Abroad: Pictures of Europe, travel tips, and personal pages of friends and family.
- Michaeltop's Travel Tips: Travel tips and photographs of France, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Switzerland, Monaco, Spain, Netherlands, Paris, Monte Carlo, Nice, Cannes, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Athens, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Mykonos, Santorini, Barcelona.
- Midnight Sun Experience: Travelogue with photos and useful tips about a summer journey to the most northern regions of the European continent.
- Moments: Numerous pictures from 2002/2003 trips to Europe, featuring off-beaten places like Karlovy Vary and Rostock, in addition to Copenhagen, Sweden, and Amsterdam.
- My trip to Deutschland: Photographs and comments about some German cities and towns, also of Amsterdam, Salzburg and Northern Italy. By Curtis Nikkel.
- Nick's Travelogue: One Americans writings about his travels in Europe during the summer of 2001 and the trials and joys of solo backpacking.
- Our England-Scotland-Paris Trip: Story, photos, and opinions on our whirlwind tour including London, Edinburgh, Highlands, Inverness, Isle of Sky, and Paris.
- Our experience in Europe: A story of several women traveling in Europe for the first time.
- Our trip to Greece and Turkey (May 2001): Two friends share memories and pictures of Greece and Turkey.
- Pat's Travels in Europe: Travel experiences with pictures and videos
- People to People Student Ambassadors Oklahoma: A site dedicated to a `group` of high-school students Europe bound in the year 2000 as part of the People to People organization.
- Restless Soul: Travelogues detailing adventures through Europe. Includes then and now pictures taken in Berlin in 1983 and again in 2000.
- Ron Alfredo's little world: Photos and narration of trips to Estonia, Finland, the Slovak Republik, Ukraine and Hungary.
- Sarah Hurst's Post-Soviet Photo Gallery: Photos of the former Soviet Union, 1990-2000, including Moscow, St Petersburg, Voronezh, Volgograd, Kalmykia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Nagorny Karabakh.
- Scenes from the Road: France, UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Austria and Liechtenstein.
- Seven Hours In Budapest: A traveller shares his thoughts on Budapest during a seven hour trip. Several photographs and reader comments are also listed.
- Shock Tourism: Backpacking experiences in former Soviet visiting leaking nuclear reactors, harbors, military bases, and battlefields. Includes photo galleries, articles and information on shock tourism.
- Smith, Beau: A travelogue featuring 110 entries throughout a 395 day tour of the continent, taking in 12 countries.
- Spain '98: Personal Travelogue of trip to Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco and London in March 1998 including Travel Pictures. Includes travel to the following regions of Spain: Andalucia, Costa del Sol. Includes travel to the following cities in Spain: Malaga, Fuengirola, Ronda, Sevilla, Nerja, Mijas, Benalmadena, Marbella, Tarifa, Calahonda, Granada. Includes travel to Tangier or Tanger, Morocco. Includes tourist account of London.
- Spain and Portugal Trip Report: Narrative on a 1993 journey in Spain and Portugal.
- Steve Edwards' website: Tales and photos from living in Amsterdam, Seville and Dublin.
- Steve's Page O' Travel: A posting point for updates on travels and pictures taken by Steve across Europe, divided by individual countries.
- Switzerland, France, Monaco and CERN: Heidi Toft's photo album and travelogues from summer vacations and journeys around Switzerland.
- The Great UK Coaster Trip of 1998: The happenings on a 17 day trip to England, Wales and France for the primary purpose of riding some of Europe's best roller coasters.
- The Saraphina Mosey Travelogue: Mosey is the unfolding story of a journey through Western Europe by car. Richard and Sara are two young Canadians who remotely publish this travelogue on the road with their 1978 Alfa Romeo Alfetta. The site features digital photographs, daily journal entries and is continually updated.
- The Spanish Traveler: Travel articles and guide to destinations where Spanish is the primary language. Includes the Yucatan, Ixtapa-Ziahuantenejo, Spain, Meride, and Miami.
- The most beautiful journeys: Four travellers describe their most memorable journeys and experiences through Europe.
- Travel Experiences of John and Christine: A multitude of travelogues and itineraries gathered from numerous trips to the continent by John and Christine. Also includes pictures and travel tips for their favourite destinations, including Italy, England and Greece.
- Travel Journal: Pictures and comments from travels in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Luxembourg. Also includes specialised photos of European churches and castles.
- Travel Journal for Italy and France: A journal of Glenn and Karen Marcus travels throughout France and Italy.
- Travel in Europe - Bob Prysock: Find photos and information about Bob Prysock's experience in Europe. Bob Prysock has lived in Holland for 2 years. Mr. Prysock's experiences are documented with photos and journal entries.
- Travel in Europe - September 1999: Travelogue about John & Christine's trip to Greece, Italy (Tuscany & Cinque Terre) and Monaco - September 1999.
- Travelogues: Narratives from journeys to Ireland in 1998, the U.K. in 2000, and Rome for Thanksgiving of 2000.
- Trips in Europe: Stories based on e-mails to family and friends of adventures in Europe by a Canadian studying in France. Includes photos and accompanying captions of Germany, London, Albania and Macedonia.
- Tui's Travels: Photos and descriptions of the places visited whilst working on cruise ships including Scandinavia and the Med.
- Turtle Trips: Photographs and travelogues of various places and scenic landscapes in Europe.
- Ukrainian Vacation: In-depth narrative of a 1997 trip through the Ukraine. Broken down by city, includes cultural information and pictures.
- Western Mediterranean 2000: Trip report from a journey on the Holland America Noordam with a total of nine ports in ten days.
- stevefazzio.com: Photo Travelogues of Europe including Verbicaro, Scalea, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Barcelona, Northern Spain, the Loire Valley in France, River Cruising on the Rhine, Main, and Danube Rivers.
This category in other languages: