Search Home : Recreation : Travel : Travelogues : Oceania
- Big Al's Big Trip around New Zealand: Journals, photographs and related sites on Alan Soon's travels around New Zealand.
- Dedication of Love to Polynesia: Includes geography and journies to Polynesia, plus tips for traveling. English/Deutsch.
- DolanBrau Down Under: The Dolans and Canups tour Australia and New Zealand in the Spring of 2000.
- Glance on the French Pacific: Covers New Caledonia, Tahiti, Bora, and Tetiaroa. Includes photos, tips, risks, local life and some definitions.
- Images and Updates from Australia: Follow two writers-photographers as they travel 45,000K through the Australian Outback in a Land Rover Defender. Contains hundreds of regional photographs and written updates.
- Liljeqvist in New Zeeland: A personal web travelog and photo journal by Swede Anders Liljeqvist.
- Mama Mo's Moorea: Life in Moorea, French Polynesia. The sail down from Hawaii; decision to stay in Tahiti and the next 15 years.
- Micronesia by Dave Wilson: This site is dedicated to my holiday to Micronesia in January 1999. Micronesia is made up of tiny islands throughout the Western Pacific.
- New Zealand Panoramic Photos: A site that contains many New Zealand panoramic photos by places. In this trip, we explored the South Island in eleven days and the North Island in five days.
- Oceania Postcards: A travelogue of the Pacific Islands using modern and historic postcards from the wonderful Jane Resture collection.
- Polynesie Passion: Unusual French and English language site with a large selection of photographs and excellent maps.
- Tahiti: Images of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora and other islands in French Polynesia, taken on a Renaissance cruise on the R4 by the Pengelly family. Scenery and sunsets.
- Tahiti and French Polynesia: Pictures and travelogue of Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Huahine, Raiatea and Tahaa by Eva Jettmar, updated 2001. Also includes some useful travel tips and information and section on tropical plants.
- Taori's Pacific Islands Info Site: Tom Neale of Suvarov, Suwarrow Atoll of Cook Islands. The story of 6 years of life on a desert island. E-texts of Suwarrow; the Blue Lagoon Trilogy by Henry de Vere Stacpoole.
- The Bogaty's French Polynesian and Tahiti Honeymoon Paradise: A thorough site on Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia, including a honeymoon journal with dozens photos, information and phone numbers of hotels, restaurants, and recreational activities for people planning a vacation to Tahiti.
- The Kessler Family Photos: A collection of photos taken by an Austrian family on a trip to the Cook Islands via New Zealand. English/German.
- The Kiwi Experience: Peter Nacken's trip reports from the fall 2001 New Zealand Contiki trip.
- The Tongariro Crossing, New Zealand: The Tongariro Crossing is often called the best one-day hike in new Zealand. I set off to find out why.
- Tonga Photo Album: Photo album of Tonga with English descriptions by Marcus Moennig, 1990. Also contains Tonga travel and information links.
- Wouter's Pacific Islands Trip: Follow Wouter's trip through the islands of the South Pacific (Fiji, Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands, PNG, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, Tonga, Niue, French Polynesia, Pitcairn and Easter Island).
This category in other languages: