Search Home : Reference : Archives : Regional
- Archive Awareness Campaign: AAC is a campaign promoting local and national archives across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Events listing and quizzes.
- Archives in Russia: ArcheoBiblioBase provides an abbreviated listing of federal archives in Russia and local municipal and oblast archives in Moscow and St Petersburg.
- Archives of Australia: Provides information for the public on archives in Australia, and aims to assist Australian archives large and small to explore the opportunities offered by the web.
- Archives of Austria: Links and addresses of austrian archives.
- Danish National Archives: The state archives include the Danish National Business Archives, the Danish Data Archives, and the four regional archives at Viborg, Aabenraa, Odense and Copenhagen. Services, collections, genealogy.
- Dutch National Archive: Leading centre for the study of Dutch history and culture. About the archive and the ancestors. Searchable online catalog.
- European Archival Network: The primary site for all European referenced archives. The place to find information and archives.
- Greenland National Archives: Government, education, and family records. Contact addresses.
- KITLV/Royal Netherlands Institute of Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies Archives: The Department of Archives and Images takes care of the Institute's large photograph collection, relating mainly to Indonesia before 1957. Searchable online catalog.
- Manuscripts and Letters via Integrated Networks in Europe: MALVINE opens new and enhanced access to disparate holdings of modern manuscripts and letters, kept and catalogued in European libraries, archives, documentation centres and museums.
- NWT Archives: Dedicated to effective government accountability and the acquisition and preservation of records that documemnt the history of the Northwest Territories Canada.
- National Archives of Australia: Promotes good government recordkeeping and encourages community awareness and use of valuable Commonwealth records in its care.
- National Archives of India: Repository of all non-current records of the Government of India, held in trust for the use of administrators and scholars. Regular series date from 1748 to the near present, thought the collection includes some older documents as well. Included are public records, manuscripts and private papers in English, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Sanskrit, Modi, Urdu and other languages.
- National Archives of New Zealand: Current and archived online exhibitions and information regarding holdings of the Archives and how to access them.
- National Archives of Singapore: Official website of the national archive, including information of the archival holdings available for public access.
- National Archives of South Africa: Searchable records covering the history and heritage of the country.
- National Library of Namibia: Repository of central, regional and local Government records. Aims, publications, online databases.
- Papers Past: New Zealand newspapers and periodicals from the 19th century. Digital images of over 300,000 pages from 20 publications, part of the digital collections of the National Library of New Zealand.
- Spanish Civil War Collection: Documents pertaining to the war, Spanish exiles, and the Franco regime, held at Brandeis University.
- Swiss Federal Archives: The official guide to the organisation that preserves federal records. Includes mission, organisation, events, opening hours.
- The National Archives of Ireland: Comprehensive information including research and genealogical material. Online databases, including convict transportation records.
- The National Library of Norway: The Library holds unique manuscript collections of Norwegian authors, composers, scientists, and politicians. Outline of collections, online databases.
- Turkish Archives: Bekir Kemal Ataman's collection of resources on archives in Turkey and for the archives and records management profession, including bulletin board and list of mailing lists.
This category in other languages: