Search Home : Reference : Ask an Expert
- Able2Know - Ask an Expert: Ask an expert at this knowledge exchange where experts answer one's questions. Features discussions on diverse topics.
- AllExperts.com: Volunteer experts answer all your questions.
- Ampleo: Offers emailed responses to inquiries compiled by researchers.
- Ask A Linguist: Post a question involving language to a panel of linguists; browse and search past answers.
- Ask A+ Locator: Use the search tool here to find quality educational "Ask An Expert" sites. All sites are screened before being entered in this database.
- Ask Me Help Desk: Become an expert or ask an advisor about subjects such as homework help or interview questions at this question-and-answer community.
- Ask The Inventors: Free help for first-time inventors about how to go from idea to patenting, marketing and licensing.
- Ask a Chef: Questions answered about cooking from volunteer expert chefs.
- AskAnOwner.com: The AskAnOwner community gives consumers the opportunity to ask direct questions to users of products and services. They can expect honest and direct answers to there questions.
- CIO Magazine's Ask the Expert Series: Pose questions to industry leaders. Specific questions will be selected to be answered by each month's expert. Responses will appear during the last two weeks of each month.
- Find an Ask An Expert Site: Nicely organized index of sites where you can ask an expert.
- Globe Alive: Searchable database of experts standing by to help you.
- Knowledge Explosion Network: A European network of young, enthusiastic academics who are willing to share their knowledge with everybody in Europe.
- PointAsk: Register to ask and answer questions. Gain points for good ones.
- Since You Ask: Ask any question, researchers will find the answer and post it on the page.
- Stumpers-L: A networking `resource` for reference questions that have people, in essence, stumped. Sponsored by the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at Dominican University, Stumpers-L was founded as an email-based `resource` where reference librarians can help each other find the answers to difficult questions, but anyone can join.
- The Answerbank.co.uk: United Kingdom based question and answer site with weather, crosswords, quizzes and horoscopes.
- The Expert Network: Get expert advice from one of our many local professionals across the United States. Some experts may charge a fee.
- UKExpert: A discussion site with a large team of expert moderators and members making up its community. It also has live news, polls, and a photographs section.
- Webjectives - Online Marketing Advice: Ask any online marketing related question, and receive a quick answer for free.
- Wondir: This nonprofit service combines metasearch with answers from experts. Results are served in panels: related web sites, news groups, news articles, people to ask, and questions with answers.
- Yahoo Group: Science Help: Ask questions about biology, physics and chemistry.
- ask BAR: Ask questions and get free expert answers from real people in almost any topic.
- iVillage.com - Experts Directory: Experts with advice on health, finances, fitness, parenting, cooking and other topics. Some experts have regularly scheduled online chat sessions.
This category in other languages: