Search Home : Reference : Bibliography
- AIDS Novels Annotated Bibliography: A comprehensive annotated listing of American primary and secondary sources.
- Biblical and Theological Studies Index: Features a searchable database of articles, books, and other resources. Includes online related links.
- Bibliographic Resources Spain: Links to academic, history, literature, language and culture readings. Resources specific to Latin America are excluded.
- Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia: Scholarly society devoted to analytic bibliography and textual criticism. Includes links to online journals and texts.
- Bibliographies of the Hypertext Bibliography Project: Searchable database of a range of individual subject areas.
- Bibliographies on Diversity Topics: Offers a collection of bibliographies that are focused on issues relating to multicultural and diversity areas. Created by librarians at Central Michigan University.
- Bibliography of Julian of Norwich: Materials related to the "Showing of Love" from The Godfriends Library. Includes manuscripts, book reviews, and library links.
- Bibliography of the Grand Canyon and the Lower Colorado River.: Lists books, periodicals, serials, maps, audio-visual works, and electronic media produced between 1540 and the present. Includes an introduction and table of contents.
- Black American Feminism Bibliography: Extensive bibliography of writings from across the disciplines, dating back to the early nineteenth century.
- Body of Knowledge on Quality Management: Database containing citations and abstracts to journal articles, and books on the subject of quality and performance improvement. From the Carlson School of Management.
- Booklist Center: Collection of book lists including lists of book awards and prizes and their winners and recommended lists of books by leading authorities. Listed by subject category.
- British & Irish Archaeological Bibliography: Searchable database for references to material published from 1695 to 1991, including the early antiquaries, post-processualism and planning-led contract archaeology.
- Dental Amalgam Research Bibliography: Features a listing of selected scientific research on the health effects of mercury accumulation .
- Drug Discrimination Bibliographic Database: Listing of references published since 1951 and includes abstracts, journal articles, book chapters and books. The database is searchable and available for download.
- EBSCO Publishing: Offers a broad range of full text and bibliographic databases designed for library reference. Subject areas include academic, biomedical, government, school, and corporate libraries. Requires registration.
- Eames Bibliography: Searchable bibliography on the life and work of Charles and Ray Eames and includes books, periodicals, newspapers, and videos.
- Eastgate Systems: A brief and idiosyncratic bibliography of hypertext, with an emphasis on storyspace and the systems that have influenced it over the years.
- EconLit: The American Economic Association's electronic bibliography of economic literature. An extensive source of journals, abstracts and citations covering all fields of economics.
- Economic Working Papers: Provides links to a range of online resources for bibliographies and working papers.
- Education Journal Annotations: Searchable database of English language print and electronic journals focused on K-12 education and professional staff preparation.
- Eighteenth Century Current Bibliography - ECCB: An interdisciplinary bibliography of "long eighteenth-century studies" (1650-1800). Editor details, documents and guidelines for contributors, and subscription data.
- Electronic References and Scholarly Citations: Part of the WWW Virtual Library Project, this page tracks the various styles and methods currently being used to reference and or cite electronic resources.
- Environmental Archaeological Bibliography: Published reports of biological, pedological and geological work on material from archaeological excavations. Features a queries builder, subject codes, and related links.
- Feminine Moments: Listing of books on fine art made by lesbian, bisexual and queer women in visual arts. Also features links to web galleries, art projects, and art theory.
- GetCited: A member-controlled academic puplication database, directory and discussion forum, edited by members of the academic community.
- HTML Bibliography: Collection of `resource` links including hypertext design guides and style manuals, language guides and tutorials, and history.
- Hewes - Essays: Searchable index to works found in collections of essays. Includes authors, titles, related works, notes, physical descriptions, international standard book numbers, and Library of Congress card numbers and classifications.
- Institute for Theme Park Studies: Books, articles and journals on the academic study of theme parks and amusement park tourism.
- International Bibliography of Sign Language: Focuses on modern sign language research, and records text related to deaf culture, sign language interpreting as well as education of the deaf. Includes academic literature, abstracts, and journal articles.
- Is It A Book?: Bibliography of materials relating to nonlinearity and literature, concrete poetry, surrealism, film, the book arts, typography, and the book as a physical object.
- Language Learning in Tandem: Provides detailed bibliographical information on new research . Includes authors' full first names as well as exact page references .
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas: Features books, pamphlets, plays and articles by this writer and environmentalist, cataloged by date .
- Multiple Intelligences: Features books, articles, and online links to related resources about Howard Gardner's MI theory.
- Museum Management Bibliography: Features links to books, manuals, technical leaflets and articles. From the National Park Service.
- Mythological Booklist: Features a listing of book titles, authors, publishers, and ISBNs. Categorized by geographical area.
- National Election Studies: Bibliography of citations of known published works and a large number of unpublished papers that make use of NES data. Offered as a research and teaching `resource` and available for download in pdf format.
- NoodleBib - The MLA Bibliography Composer: Free service that simplifies the process of creating and editing MLA-style bibliographies.
- Oriental Institute Research Archives: Guide to introductory readings on the peoples and cultures of the ancient Near East including Egypt, Nubia, and Mesopotamia. Indexed by subject.
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics: Offers a listing of publications, working papers and government reports.Searchable by author or by area of study.
- Patent Information Users Group: Annotated bibliography of books and articles of professional, scientific and technical interest. Includes links to related bibliographies.
- Pierre Bourdieu Bibliography: Catalog of published works about, relating to or drawing on the subject. Includes links to related resources.
- Population Index: First published in 1935, a primary reference tool to the world's population literature. Offers a searchable annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials .
- Religious Studies: A substantial listing of links to bibliographies of use to researchers involved in academic study. Categorized by religion.
- Repertorium Bibliographicum in usum scholarum: Index of bibliographies, catalogues, and bibliographic reference works. Intended for educational and reference purposes. Indexed by author, title, and country name.
- Rizwi's Bibliography for Medieval Islam: Classified listing of books, articles and reviews of significant books for students of Islam.
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography: Presents selected articles, books, and other printed and electronic sources that are useful in understanding publishing efforts on the Internet. Available for download.
- South Asia Bibliographies: Afghanistan: Listing of printed material from the library at the University of California, Berkeley. Includes links to related resources .
- Stormwater Finance Materials: Annotated bibliography of previously published materials concerning stormwater management and finance programs. Available for download in pdf format.
- Tennis Book Bibliography: Listing of publications catalogued by author, year of publication and publisher .
- Terrorism and Political Violence, a Bibliography: Provides a listing of publications and resources indexed by geographical location and subject.
- The American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies: Records journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on eastern Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet Union.
- The European Union : Collections Bibliography: Official depository of publications held at The University of California, Berkeley. Includes primary and secondary legislation, treaties, and policy documents.
- The Evolution of Poker: Bibliography of books from the early 1800s to the present, sorted by date of publication, author, and genre.
- The NLS Annotated Bibliography: Searchable record of research based on data from all cohorts of the National Longitudinal Surveys. Contains citations and abstracts of journal articles, working papers, conference presentations, and dissertations.
- WWW Psychedelic Bibliography: Collection of literature references concerning over 60 years of research on psychedelic compounds. Include single keyword searching of all records fields.
- What is an Annotated Bibliography: Provides explanations and preparation advice. Includes a sample entry for a journal article.
- William Sayers: Bibliography of peer-reviewed academic publications, mostly in the field of medieval European languages and literature. Organized by language, culture, and country.
- Writers Workshop Styles Handbook: Summarizes and illustrates the bibliographical formatting rules for three different citation styles: the American Psychological Association (APA) style, the new Modern Languages Association (MLA) style, and the old MLA style.
This category in other languages: