Search Home : Reference : Education : Colleges and Universities : College Life
- Calstudents - The online community for California students: Online community for students located in the state of California. Discuss academics, tuition, scholarships, financial aid, dorm life, college sports, career planning, internships, and fraternity and sorority life.
- Campus Bulletin Board: Free buy/sell message board for college students, including apartments, cars, and other items.
- Campus Chat: Student online community to talk about campus life including politics, sports, parties, humor, classes, and other school related activity.
- Campus Circle: Your source for college entertainment, now online! Read about and listen to the latest in music, film, TV and the Web!
- Campus Crazies: Offers pictures and descriptions of college students doing stupid things.
- Campus Forums: Offers bulletin board communities for a variety of institutions.
- Campus Starter: Magazine for students comparing undergraduate studies and exploring career opportunities.
- CampusDirt.com: Find results from the 60,000 people surveyed about campus life. Get a real glimpse of college in students own words. Dating, professors, athletics, parking are just some of the categories covered.
- Chuohangout: A website for African students worldwide, offering educational resources including articles on college life, university reviews, financial resources, and an online community of African students.
- Code Ivy: An Ivy League portal complete with blogs and forums.
- College Displays: Advertising forum for local businesses to reach college students on specific campuses.
- College Drinking: Takes a close look at the scientific data regarding college drinking, including the link between alcohol and sports, sexual assault and rape, and alcohol-induced blackouts.
- College News and Research Tools from The New York Times: Includes college news and views, a guide to college life, and Times articles searchable by subject.
- College Stories.com: A collection of stories from the college life. Topics range from final exams to fraternity pranks.
- College Sucks: Professor ratings for schools throughout the United States.
- College-Cram: A Great Way to Study: College-Cram is a great way to study Math, Science, Languages, Business, and more, anytime and anywhere. Make your cram sessions more productive with our interactive learning environment.
- CollegeClub.com: CollegeClub.com, get information on college life, college students, and spring break.
- CollegeYard.com: Black Greek photos and information as well as national events listings.
- Collegepursue: Designed to provide students services and content, ranging from a complete list of colleges, home and athletic web pages, news, and chat.
- Dr. Mom's Guide to College: A relatively brief, sometimes humorous, guide to college survival from a professor, advisor and parent.
- Dump & Run: Project works to reduce waste on college campuses, generate capital for non-profit groups and educate the public about conservation. Features news and upcoming sale locations.
- Educatorater: Forum designed for students to share ideas and obtain information to help each other make more informed decisions about what classes to take.
- Experiences Of University Life: Listen to people talk about their experiences of university, from being in a student band and the radio station to the chemistry lab.
- Freshman Experience: An online community for college freshmen. Includes message boards and articles.
- Global Study Hall: Offers student study resources, personalized study area, college search,free course searchs and other resources for students.
- Gradetracker.com: GradeTracker's tools help you organize your courses, track your assignments, calculate your grades, and store your schedule and instructor information.
- Graduate Honor Society: Alpha Epsilon Lambda, the honor society of graduate and professional school students.
- How to Survive as a Graduate Student: Brian Noble's materials for the Fall 1998 talk "How to Survive as a Graduate Student" at Carnegie Mellon University.
- National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS): Non-profit organization dedicated to helping graduate students and serving their needs.
- NotTheUniversityBookstore: Allows New York University, Boston College, and Boston University students to buy and sell used college textbooks.
- Professorperformance.com: Students at colleges and universities can post positive or negative evaluations on their professors. The best professors in the nation are featured in the A+ Club.
- Profeval.com: Gives college students the tools to be successful, including: professor evaluations, used textbook classifieds, as well as local events on and around campus.
- RealWorld University: Addresses some of the toughest challenges facing college students today by sharing proven strategies, solutions, and advice from some of the country's leading educators, authors, speakers, and college graduates.
- Recommended Classes and Goals for a Liberal Arts Education: Provides a list of recommended undergraduate coursework for a comprehensive liberal arts education.
- Sex Education Coalition: Contains links, pamphlets, posters, reports, videos, and surveys. Comprised of educators and professionals.
- ShakesBeer.com - Online College Hangout: Chat. Discuss. Exchange Books. Exchange Numbers. ShakesBeer.com - Online College Hangout.
- Student Life and Culture Archival Program: Program of the University of Illinois Archives designed to document student involvement in extracurricular activities. Includes history, collections and current projects.
- Student Zone: Student portal designed around a specific range of resources dedicated to helping students through university.
- The Conflict Management in Higher Education Resource Center: Federally funded (FIPSE) website providing information and tools for working with and learning from conflict in higher education.
- TheStudents.net: Online community for UK students includes forum, chat, e-mail and sections on relevant topics related to student life.
- Uni4me.com: Information about what its like to be a university student and the things to be considered before applying to university
- Unofficial Student Manual: A guide to living, studying and partying before, during and after University.
- WeLookGood.com: College life portal containing fitness, fashion, music, spring break and shopping. Also free college termpapers & student travel.
- WebRoomz: WebRoomz housing software lets college students pick their room numbers and roommates online and get instant confirmation.
- Woman Student Online: Provides advice on study, health, money, careers, leisure and travel aimed at female students. Includes university lists for UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
- World of Eazi Web: An online support guide to help BA Hons English and History students at North Lindsey College survive their first semester.
- eGrad: Student portal with discounts and channels for career, travel, money, moving, graduation and life.
This category in other languages: