Search Home : Reference : Education : Colleges and Universities : Financial Aid
- FinAid: The Financial Aid Information Page: Comprehensive site dedicated to providing objective guidance on financial aid to students and parents.
- Financial Aid Resource Center: A guide to financial aid and scholarships for college.
- 2004 Colleges, College Scholarships and Financial Aid Page: Information on college scholarships and financial aid, featuring a free college scholarship search.
- AAMC MedLoans: Offers financing for medical education with details on the different types of loans available.
- Adventures In Education: Texas Guaranteed's educational web site for parents, students, and high school counselors
- AidLink: Details on this non-profit organization which offers seminars on financial aid in Pennsylvania. Also includes links to current news stories related to college financing.
- Alternative Student Loans for College Financial Aid: Offers a directory of private student loans designed for college financial aid.
- America Reads Challenge: Calls on all Americans to support teachers and help ensure that American child literacy by the end of 3rd grade. A starting point for those interested in Federal Work Study.
- American Educational Services: A guarantor and lender providing schools with a single point of service from the application process, through the conclusion a successful repayment period.
- Back to College: News and resources for non-traditional and adult students, including information on financial aid, distance education, and graduate school.
- Buffett Foundation Scholarships: Provides information for students on how to apply for financial aid from The Buffett Foundation.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE: Students can apply online to this financial aid service if they seek money for college. Information is also available in Spanish.
- Center for Higher Education Support Services: Provides financial aid management consulting services for colleges and universities.
- Cheap College Degrees: Focuses on the many unique ways to earn a legitimate college degree cheaply.
- College Funding Solutions, Inc.: Complete college scholarship, college preparation and college admission application strategies for high school students & their parents.
- College Is Possible: Paying for College: America's colleges and universities provide the latest, best information on preparing for college, choosing the right college, and paying for college.
- College Savings Plans Network: Source for state-operated college savings programs. These programs, directed by non-profit state organizations, offer tremendous tax benefits to families.
- CollegeWebster.com: Provides links to the best resources on the web for student loans, college scholarships, college grants, federal student aid, money for college and college information.
- Completing the FAFSA: All Students applying for federal student aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- EZresearch.com - Financial Aid: Resource for college scholarships and other financial aid.
- EducationOne: Site from Bank One providing information and applications for loans and financial aid.
- Educational Compliance Management: Student financial aid processing services for institutions of post-secondary education.
- FAFSA on the Web: Electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All students interested in financial aid for college will need to complete this form.
- Families' Guide to the 1997 Tax Cuts for Education: Learn about the tax credits available as a result of the 1997 Tax Relief Act: The Hope Scholarship and The Lifetime Learning Tax Credit.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: The official home page for the federal student aid programs administered by the US Department of Education.
- Financial Aid Update: A newsletter for students and parents dedicated to financial aid, student loans, and scholarships for college.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship List: Annotated list to grants, scholarships and financial aid information.
- Financial Aid for College: Information on topics including taxes, scholarships, loans and forms.
- Financial Aid for Lifelong Learning: Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with financial aid for non-traditional students.
- Financial Aid for Students from the US Dept of Education: US Department of Education's site for information about grants, loans, work-study, and tax credits for education and how to apply for them.
- GI Bill Express.com: Scholarships, education benefits, school rankings all from a military perspective.
- GeoStudies: Offers college and financial aid guides, homework help.
- Graduate Fellowships: Provides both undergraduate and graduate students with up-to-date information on scholarships, fellowships, grants, awards, internships and traineeships in the arts and sciences.
- Grants on the Web: Links to grants for education as well as scholarships and financial aid sources for students.
- GrantsNet: Funding opportunities in the biological and medical sciences.
- HBCUmentor: Historically black colleges and universities offering college planning and financial aid information.
- Higher Education Information Center (HEIC): Provides education, financial aid and career information to Massachusetts residents of all ages and backgrounds. Also conducts education awareness programs for all schools.
- Higher Education Washington, Inc.: An information resources company serving the student financial aid administrator community, including publications and conferences.
- How Financial Aid Works: A detailed guide to student financial aid written by the director of financial aid at Duke University.
- How Minority Students Finance Their Higher Education: Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which looks at how minority students finance their educations.
- Jewish Educational Loan Fund: Educational loans to qualifying Jewish students from Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Key Education Resources: Offering a range of education planning and financing products to help meet your education goals for all school levels.
- Leaving for USA: Advice for Indian student studying in America on getting loans and scholarships.
- MSN Money: College Finances: Information, tools and resources for college financial aid.
- Making A Difference: Resources for using education to make a better world. Colleges, Grad Programs, Scholarships and Fellowships for activists and all those wanting to make a difference.
- Mapping Your Future: Preparing and paying for college from Middle School through Non-Traditional Students. Excellent Student Loan Counseling interactive tools.
- Montana Guaranteed Student Loan Program: Montana's higher education and financial aid website for students, parents, and lenders.
- Montgomery GI Bill Education Benefits: Information related to GI Bill Education benefits for veterans of U.S. Military service
- NEFE High School Financial Literacy Awards: Annual cash award program for teens intended to help promote life-long financial literacy and responsibility among today's high school students.
- National Student Clearinghouse - Loan Locator: Use their form to find out who holds your student loans.
- National Student Loan Data System: Students can access the Government system for their loan and Pell information.
- Nationally Coveted College Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships: Searchable sources of financial aid for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Nebraska College Help: Links to experts who can answer questions about paying for college.
- NextStudent: Offers education funding solutions for financial aid and a source of 700,000 scholarships.
- North Carolina Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators: A professional association offering training and development of financial aid officers in North Carolina.
- Northwest Education Loan Association: Information on student loans, financial aid and college planning for students and families in the Pacific Northwest.
- Postsecondary Financial Aid for American Indians and Alaska Natives: Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines financial aid options for American Indians and natives of Alaska.
- Pre-college Guidance: Free `resource` of college and financial aid information for students and parents. Complied by a high school guidance counselor.
- Registered Education Savings Plans: Allows you to invest in a child's future post-secondary education.
- Saving for College: Sensible-Investor ranks the top sites about saving for college.
- Scholarship Advice: Scholarship advice, helpful hints, and links for funding a college education. Especially for women, minorities, non-traditional and adult learners.
- Schoolhouse Capital LLC: 529 college savings program that allows families to save for future higher education tuition on a tax-deferred basis.
- SolutionsForCollege.com: Offers the CollegeSolution fee based software program designed to help families reduce financial aid costs by using tax and cash flow strategies.
- Sophie's Silver Lining Fund: UK based site existing to help needy young artists with their training in acting or singing.
- StudentRewards.com: Scholarship strategy information and listings. Includes links to other related sites.
- Students.Gov - Student Gateway to the U.S. Government: General information about federal student aid programs (who is eligible and how to apply), tax credits for education expenses, and other federal, state, and private sources of information.
- SuperCollege.com: Information on scholarships, college admissions and financial aid. Also feature tips for school admission essays and interviews.
- Tax Breaks for Higher Education: A guide to the variety of tax breaks available to make higher education more affordable.
- The Education Resources Institute (TERI): A national, not-for-profit corporation that provides education financing and information services.
- The Financial Aid Consultant: Former financial aid administrator offers tips about the financial aid process. Suggests students should never pay for financial aid services.
- The U.S. Department of Education and Student Financial Aid for Distance Education: An Update: Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines US federal financial aid assistance for distance education students.
- U. S. Government Programs Benefiting Students: Comprehensive listings of all current U. S. federal government assistance programs benefiting students.
- US News and World Report Financial Aid: Get information and advice on financial aid. There are also tools for comparing costs, a scholarship search, and a list of "best value" schools.
- United Methodist Higher Education Foundation: Scholarship aid from the foundation supports United Methodist students attending United Methodist-related institutions.
- Virginia Association of Financial Aid Administrators: Web site for financial aid professionals and students and families in Virginia.
- XAP.com: College admission applications, financial aid and scholarship search and planning.
- eStudentLoan.com: Learn about financial aid, search for the lowest student loan rates, compare lenders and apply on-line
- financialaidinfo.org: Provides free information about scholarships and other financial aid, including how best to search for scholarships and a listing, complete with links, of hundreds of scholarships, sweepstakes, grants, fellowships and contests.