Search Home : Reference : Education : Directories
- Internet Scout Project: Librarians and educators do the filtering for you, read the announcements each week looking for the online resources to the education community.
- 100 Top Education Sites: Provides weekly rankings.
- 4 Career Training: Links to a wide range of vocational training courses and degrees. Categories include fashion design, culinary schools, and interior design.
- A+TeacherPlace: Links to 1500 curriculum, professional development, and educational technology resources on the Internet.
- Academic Info: An annotated directory of Internet resources aimed at the college or advanced high school audience. Includes a digital library.
- AllSchools: A searchable school directory that lists the name, address, phone, fax, email and web address for more than 4,000 schools.
- Careers and Education: These are the nine popular web sites about careers and education, as chosen by the web surfers themselves.
- Dr. Brain's Laboratory: Directory of educational websites and programs with brief reviews.
- ERIC: Provides thousands of four to six page reports on education topics geared towards teachers and policymakers.
- Early Childhood Links: Thousands of links in early childhood for childcare providers, homeschoolers, Montessorians, parents, and teachers.
- EduHound Schools on the Web: Listings of US schools, districts, private and public K-12 schools online featuring listings by state, city or town and grade level.
- EducateNJ: Information and research pertaining to education.
- Education Credit Union - Teacher Resource Center: Compilation of lesson plans and resources for teachers.
- Education First: One-stop `resource` for all your education and learning needs. Features a searchable web directory, experts, discussion forums, online courses, and school and college finder.
- Education Online: Educational material in the major subject areas for k-12.
- Education Planet: Helps teachers, students and parents find a wide variety of the educational resources available on the web.
- Education Resource Organizations Directory: Intended to help identify and contact organizations that provide information and assistance on a broad range of education-related topics.
- Education World: A comprehensive `resource` which includes a search engine for thousands of educational resources.
- Educational CyberPlayGround: Directory of educational resources and links related to curriculum, arts, technology, and teachers.
- Educational Web Portal: Contains listings of websites for teachers at every level and discipline.
- Educational `resource` for teachers, directory and links.: Educational resources to support classroom and projects.
- Educator's Resource Network: A place where educators can find lessons, activities, and programs to facilitate the teaching of environmental issues, human rights, and connect K-12 education with social action for a variety of interest areas.
- Edulinks: Provides links to major British educational and governmental web sites. For teachers, parents, and students.
- Eduseek: Searchable database of educational websites ranked by appropriate age.
- English Help for High School Students: Aims to help high school English students with their work.
- Eric's Virtual Information Desk: Indexed resources on topics including foreign languages, computers, music, writing, and history.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence: Thirty federal agencies providing educational resources including lesson plans for all subjects and research support for homework assignments. Link to specific units of study or access the user friendly search engine.
- Floyd Ingram's Resources Center: Links to K-12, higher education and including distance learning sites.
- Free Online Education: Provides links to free online courses, tutorials, articles, and tips in many categories.
- Free Worksheets and Educational Resources: Index to free worksheets and educational resources on the Internet; articles on accelerated learning, free reading system, website building guide; and projects helping disadvantaged children across the world.
- FreeSeminars: Provides seminar listings, continuing education courses, and web based training.
- Gigglepotz: Provides information and directory of free resources for teachers, students, and parents.
- Harcourt: Offers online access to lesson plans and teacher resources for educators teaching grades K-12. Parents can use the educational resources to provide help with homework for their children.
- Im4kidz: Provides links to resources for use in the classroom and at home, including lesson plans, freebies, and projects.
- Internet Schoolhouse: Collection of educational internet resources.
- JewishLink.net: Directory with web sites about education emphasizing a Jewish-Israel perspective.
- Knowledge Hound: Directory of how-to links, from cooking to programming to sports.
- Learner Online: Explore educational resources and activities for teaching and learning on the Annenberg/CPB Project's Learner Online.
- Learning Search Agent: Premier `resource` directory of training and development.
- Learning in Motion: A list of ten interesting education web sites. Archives available, sorted by subject and grade level.
- Links of Interest To Educators: Hundreds of education links with a sentence describing each.
- LiqwidMindz.com Student Resources: Links to notes and solved problems for a wide range of academic subjects for college and high school students.
- MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching): A free and open `resource` designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education. Links to online learning materials are collected here along with annotations such as peer reviews and assignments.
- Mailing Lists for Teachers: Over 100,000 lists covering the full spectum of education topics.
- Mrs. Mitchell's Virtual School: Categorized Internet resources for kids', teachers', and classroom use. Sites listed by subject and grade. Also articles on computer technology in the classroom and summer reading lists.
- My Academic Only Home Page: A wealth of information and resources for the Internet Savvy Student of today.
- MyBookworm.com: The continuing education portal. Users can find continuing education and self study courses throughout the US.
- National Center for Education Statistics: Kids' Classroom: Directories of schools, colleges, and libraries. Games, tools, multimedia, and a kids magazine.
- National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities: Information resources for people who plan, design, build, and maintain K-12 schools. Provided by the U.S. Department of Education.
- New Horizons for Learning: Presents articles and information on special issues in education, from restructuring schools to technology and adult education.
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate Online: An information network that serves the Higher School Certificate (K12) needs of students, teachers, schools and subject associations.
- Nicholas Johnson: Former FCC Commissioner and law professor provides documents and links on K-12 education and legal education.
- Pacific Bell Knowledge Network Explorer: Supports education by helping schools, libraries, and colleges acquire and effectively use Internet and videoconferencing technology.
- Pune Education: One stop `resource` of educational institutes, colleges, schools, organisations and classes in Pune.
- Quickdirections: Resources of colleges and universities for students, learning center.
- Reach Every Child: Resources for teachers and students.
- Revisiontime: Free-to-use education portal for students, parents and teachers.
- SCORE: Web-based classroom resources in history, math, language arts, and social studies from Schools of California including literature guides for many K-12 titles.
- School Resources: Online teaching `resource` library, educational links, interactive quizzes and student advice for teachers and students.
- SchoolAtlas.com: Hundreds of categorized links to subject-material and professional educators' resources.
- Schoolmaster: Elementary and secondary schools, universities and colleges can now have free email, chat areas and discussion forums added to their full free website
- Searcs Web Guide to Irish Studies: Online Irish resources-choose your topic.
- Sites For Teachers: Numerous links to educational Web site. Ratings are recalculated every hour.
- Spartacus Guide: A collection of reviews of good educational websites under subject headings: English, Geography, History, Science and Media Studies.
- Stephen Carr's Education and Fun Index: Large index of education resources: math, science, fun, and educational; woman in math, jobs that use math, jokes, Internet bumper stickers.
- Student Internet Resources: Online resources for students including financial aid, loans, computers, telecommunications, scholarships.
- Students Online Educational Program Guide Online: Directory of summer and academic year schools, educational programs, and enrichment opportunities for gifted and talented children and youth. Sponsored by students online, a web-based service for gifted and talented students.
- Students.gov: A U.S. government interagency portal that provides students with a single point of access to useful services, resources, and information, both government and non-government, available online to college students and their families.
- StudyWeb: A comprehensive Web research resource, summarizing thousands of sites useful to both educators and students of all grade levels, in an easy-to-use, organized directory.
- Surfaquarium: Educational resources for teachers, students and parents provided by a veteran educator.
- TEAMS Distance Learning: Provides elementary and middle school teachers support in the areas of content mastery, skill enhancement, and instructional modeling for K12 Educators.
- Taylor's Topics: Educational information culled from listservs by J. Taylor
- Teach & Learn: Provides links for teachers and students.
- Teach the Children Well: Directory of sites for educators based on the curriculum for kindergarten through fourth grade.
- TeachNet.com: Daily tips and creative ideas for busy teachers. Website includes lesson plans, teacher-to-teacher resources and education mailing lists.
- Teacher TidBytes: Internet resources based upon classroom curriculum, kids pages, student-teacher tutorials, web-integrated lesson plans
- Teachers Links: Large listing of teacher resources organized by subject.
- Teachers@work: Reviewed websites for teachers, school policies, critical thinking skills and network architecture.
- Teaching and Learning on the Web: A large, dyanmic, searchable collection of web sites that are used for learning. Provided by Maricopa Community Colleges.
- Termine.com - Learning and Teaching Portal: Education news, top sites, and links by category.
- The Copernicus Education Gateway: Online directory of websites offering educational resources.
- The De Vore Institute: Education: An extensive set of links to online and distance education programs in the US and abroad.
- The Education Center: K-12 education resources for students and teachers.
- The Educator's Reference Desk: Access AskERIC's 2,000+ lesson plans, 3,000+ links to online education information, and 200+ question archive responses.
- The Exploratorium's Ten Cool Sites: Rates science, art, and education sites on the web.
- The Global Schoolhouse: Links kids, teachers and parents around the world. It has an impressive registry of international projects as well as teacher resources.
- The Library in the Sky: Directory of educational websites for students and teachers.
- The Lighthouse for Education: Education information for schools, teachers, pupils with links to educational web sites.
- The Vincent/Curtis Educational Register: Guide to private independent boarding schools, summer study programs and camps providing information for students in primary and secondary school.
- The Virtual Schoolhouse: Resources for teachers and administrators.
- Topmarks Education: Educational search engine aimed at teachers, pupils and parents.
- TrackStar: Helps instructors organize and annotate Web sites for use in lessons.
- Tutorials Search Engine: Searchable database of tutorials on many subjects.
- WannaLearn: Collection of free online tutorials, guides and instructionally oriented sites.
- Wellington Academy: Links to homework help sites, encyclopedias, and reference sites.
- Wilmette Public Schools: Teacher Resources: A school-created list of links to support the curriculum in grades K-2,grades 3-5, and grades 6-8 in Math, Science, and Language Arts.
- WorldInfoZone: Original content on over 60 areas of the world with thousands of checked links covering every area of the school curriculum.
- WorldWide Classroom: Intercultural and educational programs around the world including university study, adult enrichment, language immersion, teen camps, volunteerism, internships, cultural, craft and heritage programs. Searchable by country, interest, and in six languages.
- eLearners.com: Dozens of distance learning courses and resources, organized by subject.
- ed-u.com: A portal covering education, news, careers, and school issues. Searchable directory of 20 million educational webpages.