Search Home : Reference : Knowledge Management
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Knowledge Management: FAQ from the Graduate School of Business, University of Texas at Austin. Features a glossary of terms.
- Column Two: News and opinion articles by James Robertson. Features archives.
- Destination KM: Portal providing access to research and news items with a focus on strategies and applications in the corporate world. Features a reading list, events and a newsletter.
- EdNA Online - Knowledge Management: Portal from Education Network Australia hosts links and research papers. Features events and courses.
- Gurteen Knowledge: Comprehensive portal that provides forums, blogs, news feeds, event calendar, book reviews, articles, case studies, `resource` links, KM who's who listing, and extensive archives.
- How to Save the World: Dave Pollard's articles and papers on knowledge work and business innovation. Includes a table of contents and resources.
- IMesh: An international initiative supporting communication and collaboration between subject gateway providers and related parties. Features toolkit project and discussion list.
- ITtoolbox: Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
- InformationR.net: Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
- KM Advantage: Resource serving the corporate community with articles, calendar of events and training tools. Features an overview, bibliography, links and news.
- KM World: Practices and applications of information and communications technologies involved in the management of the component functions of KM systems. Features news, editorials, conferences and resources.
- KmWiki: Collective repository, annotated and cross-linked. Includes an index.
- Knowledge Based Economies: Research report traces the generation and flow of knowledge and the mobility of knowledge workers. Features conference papers.
- Knowledge Board: Forum to establish a community and to support and identify commonality in terminology, application and implementation. Features news, workshops, a library, event schedule and discussion forums.
- Knowledge Management & Workflow: A collection of annotated resources featuring links to articles, reports, case studies and organizations. From CALT Encyclopedia.
- Knowledge Management - Emerging Perspectives: An introduction to key concepts in the field. Features annotated links to related resources. By Gene Bellinger.
- Knowledge Management Lab: Center at Florida International University that researches and evaluates practices, processes and technologies. Offers papers, links, information on mission objectives and member profiles.
- Knowledge Management Research Center: Resources including selecting and organizing the intellectual capital of a company, what corporate knowledge management projects seek to find, and presenting that knowledge in a way that helps employees comprehend and act on that information. Features portals, case studies, books, events and a free newsletter.
- Knowledge Management Research Program: Studies technological and organizational challenges associated with introducing KM into the enterprise and conducts projects which apply and refine theoretical models. Features publications and projects.
- Knowledge Nurture: Buckman Laboratories offers resources for practitioners, newcomers, academics and students. Features articles, a library and events listings.
- Knowledgepoint: Features articles on intellectual capital, customer capital and business intelligence. Also offers information on conferences and industry news.
- Management and Information Systems Research Group: University of York's research projects in knowledge management, communities of practice, systems and globally distributed groups. Features current and potential projects.
- Mental Model Musings: Gene Bellinger's study of the concept of systems. Includes an introduction to systems thinking, articles about modeling and simulation and an examination of applications in business and organizations.
- Resources on Knowledge Management: Bibliography of print sources for a study that focuses on applied aspects of the field.
- Tacit Knowing: Dr. Juani Swart's resources for integrating theory and practice. Features conference papers, links and contact information.
- The Knowledge Management Forum: Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.
This category in other languages: