Search Home : Reference : Libraries : Government Documents
- ALA/Government Documents Round Table (GODORT) Homepage: Links to resources important to individuals who work with government information on a regular basis. Such as the Handout Exchange, GPO Purl Alert, and Frequently Used Sites.
- Basic Depository Library Documents: HTML versions of U.S. government publications used in the management of federal depository libraries.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC): A central repository of defense-related scientific and technical information within the Department of Defense. The majority of holdings are unclassified. Collection covers a broad selection of topics of importance to the defense research community.
- Documents Service Center - Columbia University: Subject oriented guides to US Federal, New York State, New York City, and international government documents.
- FDLP Desktop: News, Information, and Communication for and about the Federal Depository Library Program
- Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library: A directory to Florida state, county, and local websites.
- GPO Access: The Government Printing Office provides free public access to full-text federal documents, official federal information, federal information finding aids and federal products for sale.
- Gateway to All 50 Secretary of State Web Sites: Contains links to all 50 Secretary of State Internet Web sites with specific links to Internet addresses for online access to public records and information on corporations, partnerships,businesses and other entities, as well as Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings.
- Gleeson Library | Geschke Learning Resource Center: A selective depository, it is located at the University of San Francisco. The Government Documents depository collection serves California's 8th Congressional District.
- GovSites : Middletown Thrall Library Government Information: A comprehensive list of government web sites including a virtual tour of government documents, a locator service and access to digitized government documents.
- Government Document Displays: A Tutorial and Clearinghouse: A tool for government information librarians interested in promoting government documents through displays.
- Government Information @ UCO: Contains Federal, Oklahoma, and International annotated links. Pages include Popular Paper Topics, How to Cite a Document, GPO Partnership Browse Topics, Ask A Librarian and many other government resources.
- Government Information Center: The Government Information Center provides access to US, California & San Francisco documents, and to materials on law and politics. It is also a Patent and Trademark Depository Library. The Government Information Center also houses the Wallace Stegner Environmental Center collections.
- Government Information Connection: Provides guided access to the Web publications of all levels of government agencies. Featured are subject guides and research collections that preserve the Web sites and publications of now-defunct federal agencies, including the Adisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (ACIR). From the library of the University of North Texas, Denton.
- Government Information Resources: A site designed to assist the Internet public in locating and using Government Information in libraries and on the Internet.
- Government Information Sources:an Electronic Library: Links to Federal, State, and International government information on the Internet from the University of Missouri-Rolla
- Government Publications - Ekstrom Library, University of Louisville: The web page has Kentucky, Louisville, U.S. government and international information. There is also a large collection of U.S. government periodicals available on the Web. The web page also has information available by subject area and there are cross-references to related information.
- Ingram Library -- Government Documents Department: The Government Documents Department at the Irvine Sullivan Ingram Library of the State University of West Georgia is dedicated to providing free access to government information.
- Joyner Library, East Carolina University: Government Documents Department of Joyner Library at East Carolina University. Joyner Library was designated a depository in 1951.
- Libronaut DotGov: Weblog tracking government document news, scandals, scuffles and the most recent Government Printing Office news.
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA): Provides access to selected federal agency records disposition schedules and manuals, including General Records Schedules (GRS). It includes a current list of Federal Records Officers.
- National Technical Information Service: This US Department of Commerce Web site is a central `resource` for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering and business related information throughout the US federal government.
- New Electronic Titles (NET): Browseable index of new additions to the Federal Depository Library Program Electronic Collection.
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries - Government Documents About Terrorism: An annotated bibliography of government documents related to terrorism and the attacks of September 11, 2001.
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries Government Information Division: ODL has been receiving publications from the three banches of government since 1893. It is one of two regional depositories in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma State University Library Documents Department: OSU is home to one of two regional depositories in the state of Oklahoma. It is also a Patent and Trademark Depository. Also the home of the Kappler's Indian Affairs Treaties online.
- Patent Cooperation Treaty Published Applications: Provides searchable access, in English and French, to published PCT applications. Part of the World Intellectual Property Organization Intellectual Property Digital Libraries Project.
- Storming Media: Private supplier of scientific, policy and strategy documents and reports from the Pentagon and other US government agencies.
- UIUC Government Documents Library: The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign library is an official depository for United Nations, Canadian, United States and State of Illinois publications and information. Some of the resources are available to UIUC users only.
- UTK Libraris Government Documents and Microforms: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville Libraries is a selective Federal Depository Library and provides free public access to U.S. Government information. The Documents and Microforms Department currently selects about 83% of publications, maps, and electronic data distributed by the Government Printing Office.
- Uncle Sam: The Government Publications Department of The University of Memphis Libraries is the Federal Regional Depository Library for Tennessee. The Department receives 100% of the publications, maps and electronic data distributed by the Government Printing Office.
- University of Kansas Government Documents Library: University of Kansas Government Documents Library, featuring the High School Debate Topic Online site.
- University of Michigan Documents Center: The Documents Center is a central reference and referral point for government information, whether local, state, federal, foreign or international. Its web pages are a reference and instructional tool for government, political science, statistical data, and news.
This category in other languages: