Search Home : Reference : Libraries : Library and Information Science : Librarians
- Anderson, Jaime: Virginia librarian offers online journal and photo galleries, as well as links to her favorite books and movies.
- Anderson, P.F.: Personal pages of the Head of the Dentistry Library at the University of Michigan.
- Asadi, Saeid: Iranian Ph.D. student of Information Science in the University of Queensland. Resume and list of publications.
- Baker, Britt S.: Links useful for librarians, library technicians and other library staff.
- Ballard, Terry: Professional writings and web projects of the Automation Librarian at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT.
- Barnett, Andy: Collection of serious and/or humorous articles on public libraries, digitization, including the Librarian's Lao-Tzu. Also a bibliography of recommended reading.
- Beer, Sue: Outlines research into the relationship between access to information and the effects of peripherality in the context of the northern and western islands of Scotland.
- Bell, Colleen: The life and times of a Canadian-born Web design-savvy librarian residing in Oregon.
- Billington, James H.: Washington, D.C.: 13th Librarian of Congress. Site contains biographical information.
- Block, Marylaine: The librarian and writer behind "Ex Libris".
- Boon, Belinda: Training, continuing education and consulting for public and school library staff, with biography and references.
- Boostrom, Todd: Features this UCLA graduate's work on technology and the library.
- Bradley, Fiona: Australian librarian with a fondness for twee pop.
- Bradley, Phil: A librarian whose Web site helps other librarians search and make sense of the Internet.
- Carlyle, Allyson: Assistant Professor at the University of Washington's Information School.
- Chandra, Harish: Personal website of a librarian at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India.
- Cherubin, Dan: The Ska Librarian. New York librarian with Second Generation `resource` page and various ranting.
- Clyde, L. Anne: University of Iceland homepage for Faculty of Social Science Professor in Library and Information Science. Includes courses taught, C.V., presentations and publications.
- Colchamiro, Debra: The Bodybuilding Librarian. The story of a how a librarian took up weight-training and a general fitness program.
- Coyle, Karen: Karen Coyle's writings on the challenges libraries face in the age of digital communication, including censorship, privacy and intellectual property issues.
- Crawford, Walt: Senior Analyst for Research Libraries Group and prolific author of 13 books and the "Cites & Insights" ezine.
- Credaro, Amanda: The curriculum vitae of the creator of Warrior Librarian.
- Cutter Girl!: A librarian `resource` haven from New York's Laura Leone.
- David I Orenstein's homepage: Vitae with links to regional and national library organizations
- DeCandido, GraceAnne: The Ladyhawk. Militant cyberfeminist and information angel offers essays, opinions and information.
- Dead Germans Project: This project brings together biographies of significant individuals - some live, some dead - some German, some not - that provide the theoretical and practical base of the information sciences.
- Devadason, F. J.: Offers details on a Teaching Package for Unesco's CDS/ISIS Information Retrieval Software, library staffing software and a methodology for the identification of information needs. Links to the author's papers and library science sites.
- Dickstein, Ruth: Social Sciences Librarian at University of Arizona. C.V. site with education and employment history, publications and presentations.
- Dodge, Chris: Street Librarian. Utne Reader librarian's page for multicultural, progressive librarians everywhere.
- Dunneback, Katie: Info about the life of an aspiring author/librarian.
- Fichter, Darlene: University of Saskatchewan data librarian specializing in large scale numeric and digital file management for library users.
- Garofalo, Denise A.: Collection of syllabus and materials from teaching as an adjunct at SUNY Albany's School of Information Science and Policy. Also has information on her favorite science fiction programs.
- Goodvin, Renee: Home of blondelibrarian Information Services and The Literary Explorer. Includes autobiography and resume, with literary studies resources and other guides.
- Griffiths, Peter: Links to support materials for library and information science text books by librarian Peter Griffiths and occasional co-author Sheila Pantry.
- Gu, Ben: Publications, photos of libraries in the world, and reference links. Available in in Chinese, English, French, German and Russian.
- Gupta, Sushma: The life and times of librarian Sushma Gupta. Provides links and information about African librarianship and aspects of South African and Ethiopian Studies.
- Haines, Anne: A part-time MLS student at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Hassan zadeh, Mohammad: Interests and publications by a librarian from Azerbayjan.
- Hay, Lyn: Wagga Wagga, Australia: Lecturer in Teacher Librarianship, Charles Sturt University. Site contains contact information and research interests.
- Hetherington, Cynthia: Virtual Librarian. Learn some of the ins and outs of librarianship in the digital age.
- Hood, Dave: Includes categorized links to branding and marketing resources for information professionals.
- Jamali Mahmuei, Hamid Reza: Iranian librarian and information scientist in Tehran. Includes resume and links.
- Kennedy, Shirl: Information on this librarian who likes motorcycles and baseball.
- Koepfler, Laura: Lauralounge. Weblog, an essay on librarianship and a brief autobiography.
- Koteswara, Rao M.: Deputy Librarian in the Central Library of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- Kousha, Kayvan: Iranian PhD student and journal editor, active in information science research. Resume and list of publications, as well as extensive annotated links to free scientific databases and e-journals.
- Lawley, Elizabeth Lane: University page of an Assistant Professor of the Department of Information Technology at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- LeGrow, Lynne: Canadian cataloger links to online library tools, as well as information on the mystery genre.
- Leon, Hilary - Crafty Librarian: Cute little Web site with lots of links to higher education-oriented publishers and other fun resources.
- Leonard, John: Working to disprove the theory that millions of monkeys banging on keyboards will eventually produce the works of Shakespeare.
- Library Juice Home Pages of the Week: Librarians' personal home pages as featured each week in the librarians' e-zine Library Juice, collected in one place.
- Litwin, Rory: Personal Space of the creator of Library Juice.
- Longley, Dan: A reference librarian's simple site with links to library and information science professional and library resources
- Lorenzen, Michael: Information on the librarian including a listing with links to his papers.
- Louis-Jacques, Lyonette: U of Chicago law librarian and legal lecturer who likes Diet Coke.
- Mansourian, Yazdan: Iranian postgraduate research student in the Department of Information Studies at the University of Sheffield.Iranian information scientist based in Canada. Provides information and links to information seeking research on the Web and on the Invisible Web in particular
- Massey, Owen: London-based librarian offers his thoughts on the profession, and on alcopops.
- McGuire, Claire: Haverford College librarian who has an excellent section on book history.
- Michael Gorman: Homepage of the Dean of Library Services at California State University Fresno and nominee for the 2005 Presidency of the American Library Association (ALA).
- Mickunas, Lydia: A comprehensive list of unorthodox librarians is provided, together with information on librarians in fiction and literature.
- Milbury, Peter: School librarian, teacher and technology mentor provides comprehensive listing of school websites and school librarian home pages.
- Modified Librarian: A non-stereotypical study of the art and practice of body modification as it relates to librarians and librarianship.
- Morales, Micaela: University page of the Systems Librarian at the University of Arizona Library.
- Morris, Steve R.: Links of personal and academic interest from the Business Librarian at Florida International University.
- Mudawi, Mohamed Salah Eldin: Born in Tuti Island, Khartoum, Sudan, and working as librarian, Mudawi provides some useful information and links for librarians and information professionals in Sudan.
- Munigal-Pulagara, Achala: Personal web page including vita, links to reference materials and associations.
- Mylibrarian.com: John Iliff and Julie Moore's home page, featuring a librarianship awareness quiz, an automated tour of the web site and humor for librarians.
- Neufeld, Kenley: Links to Kenley-designed home pages.
- North Dakota Librarian: Created and maintained by Christine Kujawa. Information about libraries in North Dakota, professional information about the site's creator, LIS issues and news, LIS employment, LIS graduate schools and useful links.
- Nouruzi, Ali Reza: Iranian information scientist based in Canada. Provides information and links about library science, databases, online dictionaries, indexing, French language, and Iran's web presence.
- November, Sharyn: Insights, witticisms, and children's literature-related links presented by a librarian and children's book editor.
- Oldenkamp, David: Combined personal and professional site, including his resume and publications.
- Osborne, Sarah: Behind the black plastic glasses of this New York City librarian.
- Ostrowsky, Ben: Featuring photos, links, and two Weblogs.
- Palasciano, Megan: Library Chicks of the World Unite. Information and links.
- Pohjola, Kate: Detroit-based public librarian.
- Prillinger, Horst: The online world of an Austrian librarian.
- Rampey, Leslie Campbell: Autoiographical Web site with links to information on cool stuff, like sushi!
- Reinford, Wanda: Reference Librarian's personal home page, including links to library humor and a list of libraries visited.
- Riley, Eric: The Life of Riley. Delve in the philosophies and literature of a University of Washington grad student.
- Ryan, Sara: Site of noted author who is a librarian by day.
- Sauers, Michael: Home page of the librarian and internet guru.
- Schwartz, Candy: Web home of LIS professor at Simmons College.
- Shacklett, Tod: Photos, links, portfolios, and resumes.
- Sibley, Brenda P.: Reference librarian at Calhoun Community College Decatur, Alabama. C.V. site providing education and employment, publications, web sites constructed, community service, and awards.
- Sloma, Laurence: Librarian from Moraine Valley Community College. Site includes reference links and photos.
- Smith, Brian L.: Librarism.com. The Laughing Librarian's libraristic links and other projects.
- Spence-Wilcox, Sharon: Backyard of a Jamaica-born Seattle-based librarian.
- Spoering, Andrew: Drive your Vespa over to a caffeine-fueled blog.
- Spooky Librarians: Jeanne Dietrick & Brian Easterling's musings on pop culture and other things that make life fun, including the Folderol blog.
- Spurgin, Kristina M.: Musings of a library school student. Includes recipes.
- Stanger, Keith: Resources for information discovery and evaluation provided by 'Library Guy' at Eastern Michigan University.
- Struck, James: A listing of the academic background, publications and presentations of a reference librarian at Roosevelt University and a library assistant at IIT.
- Stuhlman, Daniel: Librarian's Lobby. Chicago-based librarian's writings for Chicago Rabbinical Council's "News and Views = Hadashot".
- Sutcliffe, Tami: Works by and information about a biker librarian.
- Teeter, Robert: The Water Librarians' home page, rec.arts.books page, Bookstore Hall of Fame, Great Books lists, and lots of links.
- The Barbarian Librarian: Information and pictures of this librarian who revels in the barbaric side.
- The Curmudgeony Librarian: Includes articles on library topics, webliographies and other resources for librarians, and commentary on library issues.
- The Cynical Librarian's Homepage: A personal website, regularly updated, that reviews a wide variety of literature.
- The Eclectic Librarian: Provides resources and web links created by Jennie Stoltz.
- The Library Project: Mary Kindred presents web-based versions of some projects for various classes in the Library and Information Technology degree program at the University of Maine, Augusta.
- Twining, Joanne: Intertwining combines information, communication, technology and education with her philosophy of librarianship.
- Vijayakumar, J.K. and Manju Vijayakumar: Information about education, marriage, families, careers and links on Indian Librarianship.
- Weaver, Eris: Bellydancing Librarian. Serving the public's entertainment needs with the music and dance of the Middle East. This site includes a gallery of bellydancing librarians and links.
- Wein, Terren Ilana: Writings and photos from a Chicago librarian.
- White, Celia: Poet, librarian, and KISS fan.
- Wright, Jen: Philadelphia librarian puts off work to put up this Web site.
- Young, Courtney: Journal of the librarian. Includes several years worth of entries.
- Zammarelli, Chris: Home page of Chicago-based librarian and creator of Librarians Are Corrupting Kids.
- Ziemer, Heidi: Batgirl was a Librarian. Informative links from a self-described aspiring librarian.