Search Home : Reference : Libraries : Library and Information Science : Resource Sharing : Document Delivery : Document Suppliers
- AlphaPatent Free Patent Downloader: Provides free retrieval of patent documents for immediate viewing or via email. Multiple patent images are displayed in a single web page for easy viewing/printing.
- BioDocuments: Document delivery to the bio-tech industry, with specialists at UCLA, University of Washington, University of Michigan, and the NLM.
- Biomedical Information Service: At the University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library. Providing rapid access to medical and health sciences information from the 370,000 volumes and 4,500 current journal subscriptions of the University of Minnesota's Bio-Medical Library. Various levels of rush service; a variety of ordering methods available; fax, mail or courier delivery; copyright-clearance provided.
- Boalt Express: Non-profit fee based information delivery service operated as part of the Boalt Hall Law Library at UC Berkeley. Boalt Express charges fees to outside users, mainly law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and attorneys in private practice for copying, research and delivery services.
- CAS Document Detective Service: The Chemical Abstracts Service DDS provides fax, mail or courier delivery of documents, journal articles, patents, and dissertations, including material other than those indexed in CAS databases and publications. Various levels of rush service, and a variety of payment options are available. Search the CAS DDS title list online.
- CISTI: Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information. Covering science/technology and medicine. Loans and copyright-cleared photocopies from their collection of 54,000 serials; 700,000 monographs; conference proceedings; and technical reports.
- Capitol District Information, Inc.: Court services: federal, state and local courts nationwide with emphasis on U.S. Supreme Court, Appeals Courts, and U.S. District & Bankruptcy Courts; House and Senate documents, and State statutes, codes and rules; documents of all government agencies.
- DocRun: Runner service for health sciences libraries in Ottawa, Canada.
- Engineering. Science and Technology Information Service (ESTIS): Rapid delivery of materials from the Science, Engineering, Business, Law and Veterinary Medicine collections at the University of Minnesota. Order online, or by fax, phone or email. A variety of rush options, including one hour service. Copyright clearance.
- GeoRef Document Delivery Service: From the American Geological Institute. Regular (7 day) and rush (1 day) delivery by mail or courier of copyright-cleared photocopies of earth-science documents and maps available in the U.S. Geological Survey Library in Reston, Virginia, the Library of Congress, and the AGI library. Order by phone, fax, e-mail, mail, online, or through DIALOG, ORBDOC, or STN.
- Infotrieve Online: Offering free MEDLINE with full-text document delivery; DocSource, a searchable index of 65,000 journal titles, with price information and turnaround time estimates. A variety of ordering methods, copyright clearance, fax or courier delivery, shipped the next day, rush service available.
- Instant Information Systems: Instant Information Systems provides flexible document delivery specializing in documents for the health related fields.
- Linda Hall Library: A premiere private research library for science, engineering, and technology. LHL document services provide 24-48 hour delivery or various levels of rush service; electronic, US Mail, or FedEx delivery; and a copyright-cleared option.
- Michigan Information Transfer Source (MITS): Document delivery (photocopies and book loans) from the University of Michigan Library with direct access to over 7 million volumes. Interlibrary loan upon request. Rush options include one hour rush. Customized invoices and delivery. Copyright compliance ensured.
- MicroPatent: Wide coverage of patents and patent applications, world-wide patent search service, a variety of delivery options.
- NERAC, Inc.: US patents and trademarks, European patents and applications, PCT patent applications, Patent Abstracts of Japan; all with full-image online viewing available. Full-text journal articles, theses, manuscripts, conference papers and other publications. Copyright clearance, rush service, translation service, variety of ordering and payment options.
- Public Affairs Video Archives: A source for the purchase of video copies of C-SPAN programming, indexed by topic.
- TDI Library Services: Supplying copyright cleared copies from journals, conference proceedings, books, patents, standards, and other documents published 1800-present from a worldwide network of sources. Order online or through a customized Medline database. Document delivery by fax, US mail, or FedEx; billing by invoice, deposit account, or credit card. Special services include color copies, rush service, database searching, research and additional copyright services, customized invoicing, and usage reports and statistics.
- The British Library Document Supply Centre: BLDSC provides loans and copyright-cleared photocopies from their collection of 47,000 serials; 3,000,000 monographs; 300,000 conference proceedings; international patents; and other material.
- The Document Center: Delivers print copies of specifications and standards, including documents of military, federal, and federal agencies; Standards Developing Organizations in US industry; US, international, and regional standards organizations.
- The HERON Project: Aim is to improve delivery of information through increased use of electronic library services.
- UMI: Offering a variety of document access products and services.