Search Home : Reference : Libraries : Online Catalogs
- CENTRA: Provides the online catalog for the Central Michigan University Libraries.
- DutchESS (English version): Electronic subject service provided by the Royal Library in the Netherlands.
- Goethe-Institut: Online union catalog of the library collections of the Goethe Institutes around the world, housing books and audiovisual media about Germany.
- ILLINET Online: Illinois statewide `resource` sharing system and union catalog.
- InMich: Union catalog of six libraries in the mid-Michigan area that allows for patron initiated interlibrary loan.
- Institute of Palestine Studies Library: The IPS-Library in Beirut is the largest library in the Arab world specializing in Palestinian affairs, Judaica, and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Site connects to the library's electronic catalog which is searchable in several ways.
- Karlsruhe Virtual Catalog (KVK): A service of Karlsruhe University Library. Gives access to books and serials in library and book trade catalogs worldwide.
- Kentucky Virtual Library: Online catalogs and databases, and access to Kentuckiana digitized collections. User ID and password required.
- Library of Congress Online Catalog: Online access to the collections resident at the Library of Congress.
- LibraryLink: Online union catalog of the various Filipiniana Libraries in the Philippines.
- LibraryLookup: Bookmarklets for looking up catalog records from book-related sites.
- MAPLIN - Manitoba Public Libraries Union Catalogue: Provides access to the holdings of Manitoba public libraries, for use as cataloguing source or to initiate interlibrary loans.
- Metafore2.ca - Metadata on Forestry in Canada: The Canadian Forest Service Library Network catalogue. In French, English and Spanish.
- Metro Boston Library Network: Online catalogs in Eastern Massachusetts.
- OhioLINK: Shared catalog of the academic libraries of Ohio. Also provides access to databases and member information.
- Penelitian Hukum Indonesia: Online access to the Indonesian regulations collections at Penelitian Hukum Indonesia. User ID and password required.
- SJCPL's Online Catalog: St. Joseph County Public Library's Online Catalog which contains over 500,000 records and includes the holdings of four area public libraries.
- Smithsonian Libraries and Archives: Gateway to the collections of the Smithsonian Institute.
- The International CIPAC List: Card-image public access catalogues (CIPACs) are online library catalogues based on databases of digitised catalogue cards and more or less sophisticated mechanisms for browsing or searching. This page offers links to all known catalogues of this kind, arranged by countries.
- Worldcat: Meta search engine for online catalogs of libraries all over the world. Search for any book using a geographic location for the closest sources.
This category in other languages: