Search Home : Regional : Africa : South Africa : Recreation and Sports
- Arsenal South Africa: The official website for soccer supporters in South Africa of the Arsenal Football Club.
- Bambi Paragliding: Paragliding, and paragliding lessons at Bambi which is less than 3 hours drive from Johannesburg Bambi is situated on the edge of the Mpumalanga escarpment in South Africa.
- Baobab Hiking Club: Organises hikes into well known hiking trails in Gauteng and the Western Cape.
- Boat Caravan & Camping: Gauteng based specialist in boating and watersport requirements.
- Bodyline Fitness Foundation: Accredited fitness organisation offering a range of training courses for fitness professionals, instructors and exercise enthusiasts.
- Cape Sports Center: Langebaan-based importers, distributors, hirers and retailers (new and used) for boards, kites, and accessories.
- Cars in South Africa: Site for classic car enthusiasts, offering pictures, news, events, history, links and spares parts.
- Cheeko90 bicycle seats: A comfortable and safe bicycle seat for all types of bicycles that replaces the painful bicycle saddle.
- Comrades Marathon: Official site of the Comrades Marathon one of the world's top ultradistance races between Durban and Pietermaritzburg in South Africa.
- Continental Weapons: Suppliers to the firearms, ammunition and fishing tackle trade in South and Southern Africa.
- Gammon Golf: Provides corporate golf day management, golf lessons and sells equipment in Johannesburg.
- Gauteng In-Line Hockey Association (GIHA): In-Line (roller) hockey information and fixtures in Gauteng.
- Happy Koi: Information on keeping Koi, filter systems and Koi husbandry.
- Horse & Stable: Directory of equine-related businesses as well as classifieds, articles, discussion forums, events calendar and TV guide.
- Jeet Hune Do: Jeet Kune Do training and discipline creates self-improvement through martial arts training.
- Karting SA: Karting and kart racing in South Africa - Lap times, results, circuits, tracks, race calendar and shops.
- Kite Festival: The Cape Town international kite festival website.
- Ladismith Shooting Club: Information on this Western Cape club including ammunition sales and training courses.
- Muscle SA: South African bodybuilding and powerlifting site including contests, fitness, training and advice for beginners.
- Natal Snooker & Pool: League news, playing tips, advice on what to look for when buying a cue, sales and accessories in Durban.
- National Paralympic Committee of South Africa (NAPCOSA): Promotes the right of disabled South Africans to participate in sports activities at all levels.
- Ocean Sailing Academy: A sailing school offering a range of accredited courses from the RYA, the local SAS as well as the American Sailing Association (ASA).
- Open Water Swimming: Long distance ocean and dam swimming in South Africa, includes events, news and information on Robben Island crossings and historic Cape roundings.
- OutdoorSearch.co.za: Portal to hiking equipment, trails, outdoor courses, accommodation and fishing destinations.
- Parasky Skydiving School: Parachuting and skydiving training facility in Carletonville near Johannesburg.
- Rondebosch Golf Club: Play golf at this 18 hole championship course in Cape Town.
- SA Sports Illustrated Online: The online home of South Africa Sports Illustrated.
- SACSA: Southern Africa Chinese Sports Association. Provides venues and contact details.
- South Africa International Taekwon-Do Federation: Information and contacts regarding taekwon-do in South Africa.
- South African Hikes: Comprehensive descriptions of hundreds of hiking trails with tips on hiking, first aid, clubs, equipment and food.
- South African Rugby Football Union: The official SARFU site has Springbok rugby tour details, news, results, statistics, player profiles and pictures.
- Southern Africa Amateur Radio Satellite Association: Resource includes visual and RF satellite contact schedules.
- Sporting Post - Racing and Breeding Newspaper: South African racing and breeding newspaper.
- Sportmans Warehouse: Nationwide sporting and leisure stores.
- Supersport: In-depth coverage of local and international cricket, soccer, rugby, tennis, golf, motorsport, athletics, boxing, mountaineering and cycling.
- Taekwon-Do South Africa: Official site for the South African governing body of ITF Taekwon-Do.
- The USSASA Equestrian School League: Offers equestrian competition between schools in both primary and high school leagues.
- Tyshler Fencing School: Sword fencing and swordsmanship training.