Search Home : Regional : Asia : Philippines : News and Media : Newspapers
- Balita News: Carrying news from the Philippines News Agency as a free public service. It is the homepage of the long established Balita-L news digest.
- Batangan: The community newspaper of Batangas Province.
- BusinessWorld Internet Edition: Online edition of the business newspaper, Business Day.
- Cebu Daily News - Online: Online daily news covering the entire Cebu Province. A Philippine Daily Inquirer affiliate.
- Chinese Online Newspaper: The Philipppine's first chinese online newspaper.
- CyberDyaryo - Opinions and Commentaries: An online newspaper that focused on the concerns of civil society and bring them to the consciousness of the mainstream. More on opinions and commentaries.
- Damayan-Buluseño Gazette: The official newsletter of Damayan-Buluseño, Inc., a non-stock, non-profit association of Metro Manila residents from Bulusan, Sorsogon, Philippines.
- Diaryo Pilipino: A weekly Filipino-American publication based in Los Angeles. Updated daily.
- Malaya - Online Edition: The National Newspaper covering news, sports, business, entertainment, living, and travel.
- Manila Mail, The: A fortnightly Filipino newspaper in Washington, DC, published by Maya Media Inc., a corporation that is duly registered in the state of Virginia since 1992. This paper is run by a `group` of professional journalists, most of them are volunteers who offer to help disseminate information to the community.
- Philippine Daily Inquirer: A leading newspaper in the Philippines. Available both in print and online. Updated daily and circulated nationwide.
- Philippines Today - Online Edition: The longest-running, most widely-read newspaper for Filipinos in Japan.
- San Carlos City Interactive: Local news and community paper of San Carlos City, Negros Occidental.
- Sun Star Daily - Online: A leading Cebu based daily newspaper with a network of small regional publications. Most widely read in the Visayas region.
- Sunday Punch - Dagupan: Pangasinan's news leader since 1956.
- The Daily Dipolognon: City of Dipolog news and community paper.
- The Daily Tribune: With news on business, sports, life, health and science, household, construction, and motoring.
- The Journal Group Online: A daily paper featuring business, sports, entertainment, science and technology and opinion.
- The Manila Bulletin Online: Covers headlines, business news, sports, weather, stock market, metro and national news, and provincial news.
- The Manila Times - Internet Edition: A daily national newspaper based in Manila. Features daily headlines, business, lifestyle, sports, provincial and world news.
- The Philippine Star Online: A leading daily newspaper covering news headlines, business, lifestyle, advertisement, sports and entertainment. Circulated nationwide.
- The Visayas Examiner: The most-read newspaper in Iloilo, Negros Occidental, Capiz, Aklan, Antique and Guimaras.
- Tribune Online: Local, business, feature, sports and life on Philippines' Region 8 (Eastern Visayas). Covers island of Leyte, Biliran and Samar.
- WebDiaryo: Provides Philippine news and directory of businesses to most major U.S. cities.
- What's New Philippines: Philippine news not found on the frontpage of newspapers.