Search Home : Regional : Europe : Ireland : Recreation and Sports
- BestManOnline.com: Guide to adventure centres and related activities, such as karting, paintball, with focus on stag weekends, team building and weddings. Browseable by county and activity.
- Brian Keogh - K and S Sports: Sports news from Ireland. Golf, gaelic games, rugby and soccer.
- Cape Clear Island Adventure Centre: Offshore adventure centre, with sea kayaking, snorkelling, power kiting, hillwalking, team challenges, archery, pottery and goat farms.
- Community Games: Information on organisation providing community, cultural and sporting events.
- Dublin Gliding Club: Details of history, local soaring conditions and fleet plus location and fees, a notice area, FAQ, resources and course details. There are also sections for first-timers and visiting pilots.
- Fitness Ireland: Irish focussed health and fitness site featuring discussion forums, annual sports diary for all sports, interactive Irish gym finder, articles database and online store.
- Go Boating Ireland: Information source on boating in Ireland.
- Inflatables: Offers bouncy castles and inflatabe games for hire through out Ireland.
- International Sports Tourism Initiative Ireland: Information for sports event management companies planning international sporting events in Ireland.
- Irish 9-Ball.com: News, tournament details, venues, rules and a discussion forum relating to 9-ball American pool in Ireland.
- Irish Australian Football: Read about the similarities between Gaelic football and Australian rules.
- Irish Cave Rescue Organisation: Advice, news, events and contact information.
- Irish Dogs on the Net: Information about dog breeds, dog breed pictures, pedigrees, breeders and owners in Ireland.
- Irish Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association: This national body provides background and history, news, league results, links, photos, learning and safety information and contact details.
- Irish Independent Sport: News, articles and some event listings from the sports section of this national newspaper.
- Irish Sports Council: The statutory sports agency responsible for the promotion, development and coordination of sport in Ireland, with structures, activities, strategy and news.
- Irish Sports from Irish Abroad: Sports news from both ireland and abroad by category, with in-depth articles and features.
- KiteIreland: Aiming to provide a range of information on kite flying in Ireland and including at this time a message board, links and a small ads section.
- Limerick and Clare Greyhound Owners and Breeders Association.: Caters for a very wide catchment area encompassing Limerick City and county, a large area of Clare and Tipperary whose boundaries are very close to Limerick City.
- MartialArtsInc.com: Information about stretching, diet, competing, kickboxing, self-defence and mixed Martial Arts.
- National Target Shooting Association: The national governing body for olympic target shooting in Ireland.
- Republic of Ireland Bodybuilding Federation: News, views, chat, and event listings together with competition results.
- Setanta: Online sports news and live broadcasts.
- Sports News Ireland: News and headlines.
- The Aviation Society of Ireland: About the organization, its committees, magazine, `group` trips, memberships, aircraft movements by airport, calendar of events, member photographs and links.
- The National Association of Regional Game Councils: Information on the largest voluntary organisation in Ireland involved in wildlife promotion, game conservation, habitat preservation and hunting.
- Ticketmaster Ireland: Offers live event information and online ticket booking for major Irish sporting events, as well as concerts and other entertainments.
- UTV Internet: Sports news and information.
- Unison's Irish Sports News: News and other articles, results, an event calendar, a poll and a sporting review of 2000 are provided by this national news source with regional links.
- ireland.com.sports: Coverage of rugby, golf, soccer, GAA hurling and football and racing from the Irish Times. Subscription based.