Search Home : Regional : Europe : United Kingdom : Recreation and Sports : Humour
- All Info About Comedy: A comprehensive guide to British humour.
- Band Aid Dilemma: Campaign encouraging people to buy the Band Aid 20 single in aid of the Sudanese refugees, and then take photographs of the single being destroyed in amusing ways.
- Beachcomber (J.B. Morton): A tribute to the English humourist 'Beachcomber' (J.B. Morton, 1893-1975). His work has inspired Spike Milligan, Private Eye and Monty Python.
- Bizarre Bazaar: For all things weird and wonderful. Funny Picture galleries,competitions, items for sale, egreetings and mail-a-mate.
- Channel Z Television: Chronicles the adventures and misadventures of a fictional satellite TV station. Includes biographies for and gossip about staff members, blurbs about programs, and station history.
- Christophe Courtin: A mix of jokes and weird news and facts.
- Clown Kevin: Circus, Puppets and Magic to see, games to play, and party planning tips from clown Kevin.
- Club Beer: Cult British site celebrating music that only sounds good when you're drunk. Plus take the "Are You Drunk?" test, spoof drunk celebrity dating agency and read the pub making tips.
- Comedy Monologues: Fairly truthful tales from the North of England. Comedy monologues in the classic style written and illustrated by Gary Hogg.
- Comedy Online London: Stand up comedy and cabaret listings for clubs, pubs, comedians and comedy venues in London.
- Crunt.co.uk: Satirical comment on news, poltics and celebrities.
- Daily Reckless: Parody of tabloid newspaper.
- Dan Sroka's Unpublished Proceedings: Contains adult humour, satire and comedy from writer Dan Sroka. 3 stories per volume.
- Dean and Nigel: How to blend in by Dean and Nigel.
- Dick's House: Enjoy Dick's double entendres and send one of his naughty e-greetings. Search the cartoon house via the animated house-cam to catch Dick and Fanny up to no good.
- Disappointment.: Eclectic site from the UK which features spoofs of scripts, magazines, and personalities; musings on stalking celebrities; and a section on Basil Brush.
- DizzyBint: 80's memories, bint trumps, pictures, CD & DVD reviews, Everything for todays bint!
- DoshTracker: Where Has My Money Been?: Tracking British Sterling notes.
- EasyRocket: Budget space travel and holidays. Includes price list and launch schedule.
- Fact Sheep: Displays an interesting or unusual fact from an evergrowing database. Visitors can submit facts of their own for inclusion.
- Fat Dancer: UK based satirical publication on topics that include politics, love, sex and television.
- Feel Welcome: Joke art, comedy photography and very short fiction.
- First Foot: Covers the myth, magic, beliefs and baloney, history, mystery and blistery feet upon the walk of Scottish life that is Hogmanay.
- Fungus Turret: Euphemisms galore at this fungi themed comedy site.
- Funky Stuff: Downloads, jokes, online games, free E-mail, illusions, and message board.
- Gremlins Silly Pages: Jokes, cartoons, animations, and links.
- HGV: A satirical look at the driving of HGVs on the roads of the UK, as viewed from the car behind.
- Harbottles Encyclocopedia: A light-hearted educational site. More fact than funny.
- Idiotica.co.uk: Spoof news and satire from London's swinging Beak Street.
- Inside Martin's Brain: Insane ramblings and other irrelevant issues from Martin's brain!
- Its A Funny Old Game: Weekly football and sports satire.
- JamieLand: Land of Jamie O'Neill from Hereford, UK.
- JardMail: Repository of humourous, witty and amusing emails and attachments. With a comprehensive search engine, regular updates of new material and a weekly mailing list.
- Jobless Centre: Your online guide to surviving life on the dole.
- John Fanzine: Surreal/scarey animations and humour for humans.
- Lyme Juice: Offbeat reports of news and events in the Lyme Regis area of West Dorset.
- Madame Cholets Homepage: A parody of life as a womble and the typical English housewife.
- Michael Kelly's Page of Misery: Fun, misery, saloon-bar leftism.
- Military Humour: The British serviceman is famous for being able to laugh at himself. True stories and jokes from British Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen serving, past and present, around the world.
- Misbehave: A collection of twisted humor, funny stories, news, cartoons and interviews.
- Monty Python Media: A selection of Monty Answer Machine Messages, Icons, Sounds and Wallpapers for your enjoyment.
- My Nan Could Do Better.com: Angry? Frustrated? Fed up? Want to whinge and complain? Come on over and get it all off your chest! News and forums of all things rubbish in the world.
- Nickname Generators: Slushy Valentine's day nickname. Disliked boss's nickname creator and the surreal - your food nickname creator.
- Not David Bailey - Catalogue of Strange Photography: Featuring: News, postcards, jigsaws, and competition.
- Online Lads: The finest taste in lads humour. Chaps at the cutting edge of ladism.
- Other Listings Magazine: Satirical and surreal reader-submitted television listings.
- Parish Newsletter of Upper Quireboye: A humerous look at country life through the pages of the Parish Newsletter of the village of Upper Quireboye and the parish church of St Fellatio.
- Pub Fight: Answering the age old question 'Who would win a fight between...?'
- Puckoon: Includes spoof newsletter Puckoon News and message board and mailing list.
- Serious Crisp Investigation: Dedicated to legendary or obscure childhood snacks.
- Sophie's Cartoons: Cartoons by a British cartoonist about work, food, computers, Y2k, women, cars, camels, life.
- Suffocate: Joke site, links and forum.
- TV Go Home: Near-the-knuckle spoof TV listings. Surreal North London media-centric programming.
- TV Misguidance: Surreal television listings assembled from fragments of real ones.
- The Adventures of Mini Simon: The adventures of a cardboard cutout visiting some of Cardiff's nightspots.
- The Adventures of Tom & Robin: The humourous fables of two students with too much time on their hands with comical adventures and projects, guides to life and top 100 lists.
- The Brains Trust: Sections include today's top story, international, politics and science. Features the best of and archives by department.
- The Brishish Invasion Squadron: Based around a `group` of friends from Motley Fool message board after it went subscription only, with an ID parade, a selection of quizzes and caption competitions.
- The Bunce: A satirical magazine, using comedy to address issues in Western society.
- The Clan McMidgey from Bonnie Scotland: These fun loving characters are available for the promotion of Scottish tourism and products. Children will also love these cute little midgeys.
- The Crappy Animation Cinema Foyer: A collection of lo-fi animations by Toby Tripp.
- The Cwm Bargoed Express: A spoof local Welsh newspaper.
- The Daily Drone: Claiming to be the Web's silliest column by Alastair McIntyre, a journalist from the Daily Express with a British humour slant.
- The Domicile: Funny Thought of the Day, and humourous rants on subjects as diverse as dieting, old people, eavesdropping and how to recognise a piano.
- The Goon Show Depository: The definitive information source for Spike Millignan's highly esteemed Goon Show. The site contains the unique "Goonbase".
- The Knutty Knights Humour Page: A glossary of humour, with example of all sorts of types.
- The Les Dennis Experience: Spoof fan site about the comdeian, contains obscenities.
- The Phantom Review: Spoof site with news and reviews on the world of the supernatural, paranormal, and the unexplained.
- The Poke: Satire, humour, links and funny photos.
- The Puckered Star: Features entertainment, letters, horoscopes, and advice. Published weekly.
- The Rockall Times: Satirical articles related to current affairs. Also offers t-shirt sales.
- The Shed: Monthly humour e-zine with stories, satire, rantings and jokes.
- The Simms of Snodland: All you ever wanted to know about Snodland, playground of the jetset and gate way to the South (or North, depending which way you are going)
- The Team That Counts: Comics fun jokes and crosswords.
- The Whitley Bay Citizen Newspaper: The official satirical newspaper of Whitley Bay, near Newcastle, England.
- Things to Ponder Over: What makes us go Hmmmmm..... Views on some of life's oddities. Submit your own for publication.
- Top Fun Websites .com - The place to find entertainment on the net: See all the top rated sites the web has to offer for value of click with fun websites, online games, free e-cards, OekakiPoteto drawing community and chat rooms.
- Trepanning Parish Council: Possibly a parody of an isolated Cornish village and its strange goings-on.
- Trivio: Jokes and e-greeting cards, A compilation links.
- UKDaily: Satire on life in the UK.
- UmmaGumma: Collection of funny photos, cartoons, jokes and video clips.
- Unreliable Facts from The Brains Trust: Collection of untrustworthy pieces of information that have found their way onto the internet, which people using the internet believe to be true.
- Weebl and Bob: Short Flash animation stories of Weebl and his friend Bob as seen on MTV. Contains a forum, fan art and selected links.
- What should I put on the Fence?: Howard De Walden Estates in London, W1, won't let me lock my bike to the fence. So I am putting other things on the fence instead.
- What's the point? - Shiola.com: See horrorscopes, Big Ron's Bingo, useless polls, porno domain names and tips on stitching your mates up.
- Who Ate All The Pies?: A general site, sometimes funny if you're lucky. With daily updates from occasionally funny people. Plus creative swearwords galore - every one's a winner!
- Whoohoo!: Amusing translations of British dialects including; cockney, geordie, Irish, scouse, Yorkshire and brummie versions as well as the popular Ali G.
- World Wide Humour: Bad news stories of the week from a different angle, Marie Internet the online agony aunt and comedy sketch scripts by Johnny.
- Wymsey Village Web: The nick on the cutting edge of rural parody: goings-on galore from deep in the country, meet the people, see the sights, send a postcard and get all the doo-doos in the Wymsey Chronicle.
- Zipadeeday.com: E-zine covering the humorous, the weird and the strange but all true. Readers' contributions are welcome.
- cheekyhalf: Peek into the beer soaked world of these Northampton lads.
- mediapill: Fornightly guide to entertainment gone wrong.