Search Home : Regional : Europe : United Kingdom : Travel and Tourism : Attractions : Amusement Parks
- Adrenaline Rush: Contains roller coaster reviews, articles, photos, and webcam.
- Adventure Island: Theme park whose attractions include Jungle Safari, Raging River Log Flume and Barracuda.
- Blackgang Chine:The Island's Treasure: Official site: Set on the cliffs of Blackgang on the Isle of Wight. Details of attractions and pricing.
- Camelot Theme Park: Lancashire park, themed to the world of King Arthur and the knights of the round table.
- Coaster Kingdom: Guide to theme parks and coasters, with news and rumours, including information on future park attractions.
- Combe Martin Wildlife & Dinosaur Park: 25 acre park with animatronic dinosaurs (including Europe's first full sized Dilophosaurus), wildlife from all corners of the globe and many other attractions for a full day of family activities.
- Crealy Park: Family leisure park located in Exeter.
- European Coaster Club: Club for lovers of roller coasters and other thrill rides. Includes club information, photographs and itineraries, with a selection of roller coaster merchandise to buy.
- Fantasy Island: Themed indoor family resort, located on the coast near Skegness, with white-knuckle and family rides alike.
- Flambards Theme Park - Helston: Contains details of attractions, events, photographs, opening times, prices, and booking information.
- Gulliver`s Theme Parks: 3 family entertainment parks, located in Warrington, Matlock Bath, and Milton Keynes. Rides aimed for children aged 2 - 13 years of age.
- Heron's Brook: Animal Park and Golf Course, Narberth, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
- JawCoasters: Reviews and photos of UK rollercoasters. Also features rollercoaster cartoons.
- Landmark Forest Theme Park: Year round theme park located in Carrbridge, Inverness-shire. Attractions include the Wildwater Coaster ride, nature trails, steam powered sawmill, 'Ant city' play area, mini cars and remote controlled trucks.
- Lew's Bit of the Web: A guide to dark rides, Lew's trip reports, Queue Lines UK spoof site and a piece of comedy fiction set at Chessington World of Adventures called 'The Story Starts Here....'.
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park: Near Ripon in the Yorkshire Dales, caters for families, individual and school groups, with a selection of rides in a countryside setting.
- Loudoun Castle Theme Park: Family theme park, located in Kilmarnock, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- Oakwood Leisure Park: Situated in Pembrokeshire, this park features both family and thirll rides, such as Megafobia.
- Park Life: Talk about anything to do with theme parks.
- Paultons Park: Family theme park in the New Forest, Hampshire. Features rides and attractions which include a rollercoaster and log flume.
- Pleasureland Southport: Theme park located by the beach, features Traumatizer, the tallest, fastest suspended looping coaster in the UK.
- Rideas - UK theme park discussion board: One of the UK's most active discussion boards on theme parks in both the UK and abroad.
- Robin Hill: Located on the isle Isle Of Wight just outside of Newport. Family leisure park, whose attractions include a maze, 'Splash Attack', and toboggan run.
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain: Official website for the RCCGB. Includes photos, trip info, merchandise store and a popular discussion forum.
- SafariPark.co.uk: Directory of safari and wildlife parks in the United Kingdom, as well as endangered species information, animal facts and photos.
- Southparks: Information about Thorpe Park. Includes news, a photo gallery, downloads and reviews of the rides.
- Spirit Of The West American Theme Park: Photographs of the park, opening times and prices.
- Sundown Adventureland: Theme park specifically designed for young children. Includes visitor information such as opening times and events listings, as well as an online tour of the different park areas, newsletter, and details of employment opportunities.
- The American Adventure: Derbyshire attraction, whose website includes an education section, park guide, online booking, maps and calendar.
- The Milky Way: All weather adventure park in Devon. Details of rides, facilities and map.
- Theme UK: Unofficial guide to Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park.
- Virtual Guides: Fan site with forum that offers information on Alton Towers, Oakwood Leisure, and Thorpe Park.
- West Midland Safari and Leisure Park: Includes information about opening times, booking, classroom activities and projects for teachers, online shopping, and details about the various species.
- Wicksteed Park: Located in Kettering, Northamptonshire - a family day out in the UK's oldest theme parks, with one of Europe's biggest adventure playgrounds.